- swell out or bulge out (同)belly out
- a part that bulges deeply; "the belly of a sail"
- the underpart of the body of certain vertebrates such as snakes or fish
- a protruding abdomen (同)paunch
- the hollow inside of something; "in the belly of the ship"
- the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis (同)venter, stomach, belly
- toward or on or near the belly (front of a primate or lower surface of a lower animal); "the ventral aspect of the human body"; "the liver is somewhat ventral in position"; "ventral (or pelvic) fins correspond to the hind limbs of a quadruped"
- the muscles of the abdomen (同)abdominal_muscle, ab
- of or relating to or near the abdomen; "abdominal muscles"
- the quality of being weak or unprotected; "the soft underbelly of the Axis"- Winston Churchill
- the soft belly or underside of an animals body (同)underbody
- lower side; "the underbellies of clouds"
- heavy-bodied yellowish-brown marmot of rocky areas of western North America (同)rockchuck, Marmota flaviventris
- salt pork from the belly of a hog carcass
- side of fresh pork
- the shape of a bell (同)bell_shape, campana
- (nautical) each of the eight half-hour units of nautical time signaled by strokes of a ships bell; eight bells signals 4:00, 8:00, or 12:00 oclock, either a.m. or p.m. (同)ship''s bell
- attach a bell to; "bell cows"
- a hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck
- the flared opening of a tubular device
- the sound of a bell being struck; "saved by the bell"; "she heard the distant toll of church bells" (同)toll
- 『腹』,腹部(abdomen) / 胃 / (物の)内側,内部(inside) / ふくれた部分,胴 / 前面[部],下面[部] / …'を'ふくらませる ふくらむ
- (動物の体の)下腹部 / 攻撃しやすい場所,弱点,急所
- 『鐘』,釣り鐘;『鈴』,『ベル』,りん / 〈U〉鐘(鈴,ベル)の音 / 〈C〉鐘(ベル)状のもの / 〈C〉点鐘(船の当直交替を0時から4時間ごとに区切り,その間を30分ごとに1‐8点鐘で時を報じる.例えば2つ鳴らすことを2点鐘といい,午前または午後の1時,5時,9時を指す.8点鐘は当直交替の時間) / …‘に'鈴を付ける,‘に'ベルを取り付ける / (鈴・鐘のように)…'を'ふくらませる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A systematic review and comprehensive classification of pectoralis major tears.
- Elmaraghy AW, Devereaux MW.SourceDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, St. Joseph's Health Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada; Division of Orthopaedic Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada.
- Journal of shoulder and elbow surgery / American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons ... [et al.].J Shoulder Elbow Surg.2012 Mar;21(3):412-22. Epub 2011 Aug 10.
- BACKGROUND: Reported descriptions of pectoralis major (PM) injury are often inconsistent with the actual musculotendinous morphology. The literature lacks an injury classification system that is consistently applied and accurately reflects surgically relevant anatomic injury patterns, making meaning
- PMID 21831661
- The effect of corn distiller's dried grains with solubles, ractopamine, and conjugated linoleic acid on the carcass performance, meat quality, and shelf-life characteristics of fresh pork following three different storage methods.
- Rickard JW, Wiegand BR, Pompeu D, Hinson RB, Gerlemann GD, Disselhorst R, Briscoe ME, Evans HL, Allee GL.SourceDivision of Animal Sciences, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, 65211, United States. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meat science.Meat Sci.2012 Mar;90(3):643-52. Epub 2011 Oct 20.
- The objective of this study was to evaluate dietary corn distiller's dried grains with solubles (DDGS), ractopamine hydrochloride (RAC), and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) on growth performance, carcass and fat quality, and shelf-life of fresh pork from finishing pigs. Barrows (n=72) were fed one of
- PMID 22062121
- Recurrent, locked posterior glenohumeral dislocation requiring hemiarthroplasty and posterior bone block with humeral head autograft.
- Riggenbach MD, Najarian RG, Bishop JY.AbstractThis article describes the case of a 77-year-old man with a recurrent posterior shoulder dislocation, treated with humeral hemiarthroplasty and reconstruction of a large posteroinferior glenoid defect with a bone block created from humeral head autograft. On examination, the patient's left arm was held in internal rotation against his stomach, with minimal swelling about the deltoid. His shoulder was nontender to palpation; however, he had substantial motion restrictions, and attempted motion was painful. He could forward elevate to 30°, extend to 0°, internally rotate to belly, and passive external rotation was limited to -30°. He maintained full elbow, wrist, and hand range of motion, and his neurovascular examination was intact. Radiographs revealed a recurrent posterior glenohumeral dislocation, with a large reverse Hill-Sachs defect involving the lesser turberosity and humeral head. Computed tomography with 3-D reconstruction revealed the humeral head defect involving the lesser tuberosity and approximately 40% of the humeral head and a large comminuted posteroinferior glenoid fracture measuring 2.7×0.8 cm, encompassing approximately 30% of the posteroinferior glenoid surface. Standard fixation was not possible; therefore, the resected humeral head was fashioned into an elliptical piece mirroring the size of the defect of the posteroinferior glenoid. Rough measurements of the defect were made and marked on the humeral head, which was then cut with an oscillating saw to approximate the size and shape of the defect. The glenoid graft provided an extension to the glenoid and prevented posterior subluxation with no block to motion. One year postoperatively, he had full strength (5/5) with external rotation, forward elevation, and internal rotation, 140° of active forward elevation, 30° of external rotation, internal rotation to T7, and no episodes of instability. To our knowledge. this is the first report of this technique in the literature. It is an alternative to total shoulder arthroplasty.
- Orthopedics.Orthopedics.2012 Feb 17;35(2):e277-82. doi: 10.3928/01477447-20120123-19.
- This article describes the case of a 77-year-old man with a recurrent posterior shoulder dislocation, treated with humeral hemiarthroplasty and reconstruction of a large posteroinferior glenoid defect with a bone block created from humeral head autograft. On examination, the patient's left arm was h
- PMID 22310420
- 強度近視性固定内斜視に対する上外直筋連合術の矯正効果 (第71回 日本弱視斜視学会(2)) -- (一般口演 機械的斜視)
- Use of B-mode ultrasonography for measuring femoral muscle thickness in dogs
- 松本歯学 = Journal of the Matsumoto Dental University Society 41(1), 47-53, 2015-06-30
- NAID 120005657274
- ボディピアス専門店 BELLYです。 2013年6月1日まで休業致します。 ご不便をお掛けいたしますが、今後とも宜しくお願い申し上げます。
- ヨーロッパアンティークビーズ＆アクセサリーパーツのお店フランスをメインに、スペイン、イギリス、イタリアの風合い豊かで個性的な輸入ヴィンテージビーズを取り揃えております。 ... belly belly 〒530-0047 大阪府大阪市北区西天満2-8-1 大江 ...
- BellyDance(ベリーダンス)の講師であり、主に鎌倉 逗子 葉山のイベントなどでも活躍する、ベリーダンサーJINの公式WEBサイト,
- abdomen、abdominal cavity、abdominis、belly、celiac、coeliac、peritoneal cavity、ventral
- abdomen belly