- toward or on or near the belly (front of a primate or lower surface of a lower animal); "the ventral aspect of the human body"; "the liver is somewhat ventral in position"; "ventral (or pelvic) fins correspond to the hind limbs of a quadruped"
- Description of Paracrobeles deserticola sp. n. and Nothacrobeles hebetocaudatus sp. n. (Nematoda: Rhabditida: Cephalobidae) from Iran and the phylogenetic relationships of these two species.
- Abolafia J1, Divsalar N2, Panahi H2, Shokoohi E2.
- Zootaxa.Zootaxa.2014 Jul 2;3827(1):1-19. doi: 10.11646/zootaxa.3827.1.1.
- Two new species of nematodes belonging to the family Cephalobidae (Nematoda, Rhabditida) are described from natural areas in the province of Kerman, Iran. Paracrobeles deserticola sp. n. is characterized by its body length of 0.48-0.60 mm in females and 0.47-0.66 mm in males, cuticle annulated and w
- PMID 25081142
- New data of three rare belondirid species (Nematoda, Dorylaimida, Belondiridae) from Vietnam, with the first record and description of the male of Oxybelondiraparaperplexa Ahmad & Jairajpuri, 1979.
- Nguyen DT1, Vu TT2, Bonkowski M3, Peña-Santiago R4.
- Biodiversity data journal.Biodivers Data J.2014 Aug 11;(2):e1156. doi: 10.3897/BDJ.2.e1156. eCollection 2014.
- Three rare nematode species of the family Belondiridae, originally described from and only known to occur in India are recorded for the first time in Vietnam: Axonchiumthoubalicum, Belondiramurtazai and Oxybelondiraparaperplexa. It is the first report of these three genera in this country. The three
- PMID 25197235
- Fine structures of the ejaculatory sac and sperm pump of the scorpionfly Panorpa liui Hua (Mecoptera: Panorpidae).
- Shen J1, Hua B.
- Micron (Oxford, England : 1993).Micron.2013 Aug;51:41-7. doi: 10.1016/j.micron.2013.06.007. Epub 2013 Jul 4.
- Male adults of Panorpidae possess a special sperm pump, through which the males transfer liquid sperm to the females. However, the structures of the sperm pump and the transfer mechanism have not been satisfactorily elucidated hitherto. In this paper the structures of the ejaculatory sac and sperm p
- PMID 23891260
- 日本臨床外科学会雑誌 = The journal of the Japan Surgical Association 65(3), 713-717, 2004-03-25
- NAID 10012865301
- A Collection of Spider Mites (Arachnida: Acari: Tetranychidae) from Sumatra
- Species diversity : an international journal for taxonomy, systematics, speciation, biogeography, and life history research of animals 9(1), 67-76, 2004-02-29
- NAID 110006794423
- Nares 2-pored bilaterally; brood pouch protecting plates present and enlarged; male brood pouch with eggs in holotype; margins of pouch folds directed ventrad, as in pouch closure for everted type of Herald (1959); brood pouch ...
- Wait, there’s more! This word doesn't usually appear in our free dictionary, but we’ve shared just a bit of the information that appears in our premium ... Seen and Heard What made you want to look up ventrad? Please tell us where ...