- in a ventral location or direction
- in a dorsoventral direction; "the ray has a dorsoventrally flattened body"
- toward or on or near the belly (front of a primate or lower surface of a lower animal); "the ventral aspect of the human body"; "the liver is somewhat ventral in position"; "ventral (or pelvic) fins correspond to the hind limbs of a quadruped"
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Ultrastructure of spermatogenesis and mature spermatozoa in the flatworm Prosthiostomum siphunculus (Polycladida, Cotylea).
- Gammoudi M1, Salvenmoser W2, Harrath AH3, Tekaya S2, Egger B2.
- Cell biology international.Cell Biol Int.2015 Nov 4. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10562. [Epub ahead of print]
- This is the first study investigating spermatogenesis and spermatozoan ultrastructure in the polyclad flatworm Prosthiostomum siphunculus. The testes are numerous and scattered as follicles ventrally between the digestive ramifications. Each follicle contains the different stages of sperm differenti
- PMID 26534881
- Venous-derived angioblasts generate organ-specific vessels during embryonic development.
- Hen G1, Nicenboim J1, Mayseless O1, Asaf L1, Shin M2, Busolin G3, Hofi R1, Almog G1, Tiso N3, Lawson ND2, Yaniv K4.
- Development (Cambridge, England).Development.2015 Nov 2. pii: dev.129247. [Epub ahead of print]
- Formation and remodeling of vascular beds are complex processes orchestrated by multiple signaling pathways. While it is well accepted that vessels of a particular organ display specific features that enable them to fulfill distinct functions, the embryonic origins of tissue-specific vessels, as wel
- PMID 26525671
- Development of the ventral body wall in the human embryo.
- Mekonen HK1, Hikspoors JP1, Mommen G1, Köhler SE1, Lamers WH1,2.
- Journal of anatomy.J Anat.2015 Nov;227(5):673-85. doi: 10.1111/joa.12380.
- Migratory failure of somitic cells is the commonest explanation for ventral body wall defects. However, the embryo increases ~ 25-fold in volume in the period that the ventral body wall forms, so that differential growth may, instead, account for the observed changes in topography. Human embryos be
- PMID 26467243
- ニタリクジラBalaenoptera edeniの寛骨（痕跡的骨盤）の形態
- Definition of ventrally in the Medical Dictionary. ventrally explanation. Information about ventrally in Free online English dictionary. What is ventrally? Meaning of ventrally medical term. What does ventrally mean? Printer Friendly ...
- ventrally definition: adjective 1. Anat., Zool. of, near, on, or toward the belly or the side of the body where the belly is located: in humans the front, or anterior, side but in most other animals the lower, or inferior, side 2. Bot. of or ...