- more than is needed, desired, or required; "trying to lose excess weight"; "found some extra change lying on the dresser"; "yet another book on heraldry might be thought redundant"; "skills made redundant by technological advance"; "sleeping in the spare room"; "supernumerary ornamentation"; "it was supererogatory of her to gloat"; "delete superfluous (or unnecessary) words"; "extra ribs as well as other supernumerary internal parts"; "surplus cheese distributed to the needy" (同)extra, redundant, spare, supererogatory, superfluous, supernumerary, surplus
- immoderation as a consequence of going beyond sufficient or permitted limits (同)excessiveness, inordinateness
- a quantity much larger than is needed (同)surplus, surplusage, nimiety
- male sex hormone that is produced in the testes and responsible for typical male sexual characteristics (同)androgenic_hormone
- 〈U〉《時にan~》(…の…に対する)超過《+『of』+『名』+『over』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)『不節制』《+『at』+『名,』+『in』 do『ing』》;《複数形で》度を超えた行為,不行跡;暴飲,暴食 / 超過の,余分の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Strategies for managing ACTH dependent mineralocorticoid excess induced by abiraterone.
- Pia A, Vignani F, Attard G, Tucci M, Bironzo P, Scagliotti G, Arlt W, Terzolo M, Berruti A.SourceEndocrinology Unit, Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria San Luigi, Orbassano, Italy.
- Cancer treatment reviews.Cancer Treat Rev.2013 Dec;39(8):966-73. doi: 10.1016/j.ctrv.2013.03.003. Epub 2013 Apr 10.
- BACKGROUND: Abiraterone strongly inhibits androgen synthesis but may lead to an increase in mineralocorticoid hormones that may impair its long term tolerability in patients with prostate cancer. How to implement available therapies in the management and prevention of these potential side effects is
- PMID 23582279
- Serum Fetuin-A levels, insulin resistance and oxidative stress in women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Enli Y, Fenkci SM, Fenkci V, Oztekin O.SourceDepartment of Biochemistry, Pamukkale University, School of Medicine , Denizli , Turkey .
- Gynecological endocrinology : the official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology.Gynecol Endocrinol.2013 Dec;29(12):1036-9. doi: 10.3109/09513590.2013.829442. Epub 2013 Aug 20.
- Abstract This study was designed to determine serum Fetuin-A levels and establish whether serum Fetuin-A level is related with insulin resistance, oxidative stress, ovarian hyperandrogenism and dyslipidemia in women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Twenty-two patients with PCOS and twenty-one
- PMID 23961784
- Morning plasma cortisol is low among obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Shabir I, Ganie MA, Praveen EP, Khurana ML, John J, Gupta N, Kumar G, Ammini AC.SourceDepartment of Endocrinology & Metabolism and.
- Gynecological endocrinology : the official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology.Gynecol Endocrinol.2013 Dec;29(12):1045-7. doi: 10.3109/09513590.2013.829449. Epub 2013 Aug 19.
- Abstract Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is the most common cause for androgen excess in women. It is associated with wide variety of metabolic disorders. The present study assessed morning plasma cortisol in women with PCOS. One hundred and ninety seven cases and 55 controls were enrolled for this
- PMID 23957781
- ISP-38-2 Multiple steroidogenic pathways underlie androgen excess in polycystic ovary syndrome(Group 38 Reproduction Perinatology,International Session Poster)
- Clinical, biochemical, and genetic features of non-classical 21-hydroxylase deficiency in Japanese children
- androgen excess, hyperandrogenemia, hyperandrogenism