- actually、fact、in fact、in practice、indeed、practically
- taking place in reality; not pretended or imitated; "we saw the actual wedding on television"; "filmed the actual beating"
- presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible; "the predicted temperature and the actual temperature were markedly different"; "actual and imagined conditions" (同)existent
- existing in act or fact; "rocks and trees...the actual world"; "actual heroism"; "the actual things that produced the emotion you experienced" (同)factual
- being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something; "her actual motive"; "a literal solitude like a desert"- G.K.Chesterton; "a genuine dilemma" (同)genuine, literal, real
- being or existing at the present moment; "the ships actual position is 22 miles due south of Key West"
- at the present moment; "the transmission screen shows the picture that is actually on the air"
- used to imply that one would expect the fact to be the opposite of that stated; surprisingly; "you may actually be doing the right thing by walking out"; "she actually spoke Latin"; "they thought they made the rules but in reality they were only puppets"; "people who seem stand-offish are in reality often simply nervous" (同)in reality
- in actual fact; "to be nominally but not actually independent"; "no one actually saw the shark"; "large meteorites actually come from the asteroid belt" (同)really
- as a sentence modifier to add slight emphasis; "actually, we all help clear up after a meal"; "actually, I havent seen the film"; "Im not all that surprised actually"; "she hasnt proved to be too satisfactory, actually"
- an event known to have happened or something known to have existed; "your fears have no basis in fact"; "how much of the story is fact and how much fiction is hard to tell"
- a concept whose truth can be proved; "scientific hypotheses are not facts"
- a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"
- a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened; "he supported his argument with an impressive array of facts"
- (used as an interjection) an expression of surprise or skepticism or irony etc.; "Wants to marry the butler? Indeed!"
- in truth (often tends to intensify); "they said the car would break down and indeed it did"; "it is very cold indeed"; "was indeed grateful"; "indeed, the rain may still come"; "he did so do it!" (同)so
- in a practical manner; "practically orientated institutions such as business schools"; "a brilliant man but so practically inept that he needed help to cross the road safely"
- almost; nearly; "practically the first thing I saw when I got off the train"; "he was practically the only guest at the party"; "there was practically no garden at all"
- as a fact or based on fact; "they learn much, factually, about the problems of retirement and provision for old age, and, psychologically, in the sharing of their thoughts on retirement"
- relating to or part of a binding legal agreement; "contractual obligations"
- 『現実の』,実際上の(real) / 現在の,現存の
- 〈C〉『事実』,実際にある(あった)事 / 〈U〉真相,真実(truth) / 《the~》(法律用語で)犯行
- 《文全体または前の語を強調して》『実に』,全く / 《前に言ったことを確認あるいは強調して》実は,事実はそれどころか / 《譲歩を表して》『なるほど』,いかにも / 『まさか』,まあ,ほんとうかい
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Factors associated with disability and impact of tension-type headache: findings of the Korean headache survey.
- Kim BS1, Chung CS, Chu MK, Chung YK, Lee CB, Kim JM.
- The journal of headache and pain.J Headache Pain.2015 Dec;16:524. doi: 10.1186/s10194-015-0524-6. Epub 2015 May 4.
- BACKGROUND: Although mostly mild in symptom severity, tension-type headache (TTH) can cause disability. However, factors associated with disability of TTH have been rarely reported. This study sought to assess the factors associated with TTH-related disability and impact.METHODS: We analyzed data fo
- PMID 25943683
- Does Visuomotor Adaptation Proceed in Stages? An Examination of the Learning Model by Chein and Schneider (2012).
- Simon A1, Bock O.
- Journal of motor behavior.J Mot Behav.2015 Nov-Dec;47(6):503-8. doi: 10.1080/00222895.2015.1015677. Epub 2015 Mar 31.
- A new 3-stage model based on neuroimaging evidence is proposed by Chein and Schneider (2012). Each stage is associated with different brain regions, and draws on cognitive abilities: the first stage on creativity, the second on selective attention, and the third on automatic processing. The purpose
- PMID 25826096
- Visual and Proprioceptive Adaptation of Arm Position in a Virtual Environment.
- Masumoto J1, Inui N.
- Journal of motor behavior.J Mot Behav.2015 Nov-Dec;47(6):483-9. doi: 10.1080/00222895.2015.1015674. Epub 2015 Mar 26.
- The authors examined the resolution of a discrepancy between visual and proprioceptive estimates of arm position in 10 participants. The participants fixed their right shoulder at 0°, 30°, or 60° of transverse adduction while they viewed a video on a head-mounted display that showed their right
- PMID 25811316
- Optimum sampling time and frequency for measuring N2O emissions from a rain-fed cereal cropping system.
- Reeves S1, Wang W2.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2015 Oct 15;530-531:219-26. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.05.117. Epub 2015 Jun 2.
- Annual cumulative nitrous oxide (N2O) emissions from soil have historically been calculated from intermittent data measured manually via the static chamber method. The temporal variability in emissions, both diurnally and between days, introduces uncertainty into the up-scaling of static chamber dat
- PMID 26046430
- 岩西 正晴,岩井 哲
- 広島工業大学紀要. 研究編 42, 191-197, 39479-00-00
- … This research aims to investigate the relationship between the amount of bearing-wall in an earthquake diagnosis evaluation, the fundamental natural frequency based on the micro-tremor measurement and the actual earthquake damage to conventional wooden-framed houses in Japan. …
- NAID 120005403279
- 山田 多津人,水井 真治,大岩 恭平,尾崎 宏介
- 海上保安大学校研究報告, 理工学系 58(1・2), 15-23, 20150327-00-00
- … However,at the actual sea area,the quantitative effects with the radar reflector on the boat are not yet clear enough. …
- NAID 120005602049
- Accuracy of specimen-specific nonlinear finite element analysis for evaluation of radial diaphysis strength in cadaver material
- MATSUURA Yusuke,マツウラ ユウスケ,松浦 佑介,KUNIYOSHI Kazuki,クニヨシ カズキ,國吉 一樹,SUZUKI Takane,スズキ タカネ,鈴木 崇根,OGAWA Yasufumi,SUKEGAWA Koji,ROKKAKU Tomoyuki,ロッカク トモユキ,六角 智之,THORESON Andrew Ryan,AN Kai-Nan,TAKAHASHI Kazuhisa,タカハシ カズヒサ,高橋 和久
- COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING 18(16), 1811-1817, 2015-12-10
- … They were then subsequently imaged with the locking plates and screws removed (actual plate removal). … Specimens were then loaded to failure using a universal testing machine to verify actual fracture load. … For radii with plates affixed, the physical and predicted (simulated plate removal and actual plate removal) fracture loads were strongly correlated. …
- NAID 120005617336
- Analytical boron diffusivity model in silicon for thermal diffusion from boron silicate glass film
- Kurachi Ikuo,Yoshioka Kentaro
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(9), 096502, 2015-08-10
- … The calculated boron profiles based on the diffusivity model are confirmed to agree with the actual diffusion profiles measured by secondary ion mass spectroscopy (SIMS) for a wide range of the BSG boron concentration. …
- NAID 150000111268
- actual 【名】 実費用 《actuals》《金融》現物（商品） 【対】futures 《actua... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- プログレッシブ英和中辞典(第4版) - /ǽktul/[形]((限定))1 現実の, 現実に存在している, 実際の, 実際に起こった. ⇒REAL1[類語]an actual case of bribery｜正真正銘の収賄しゅうわい事件（ 強意用法では通例不定冠詞を伴う ...
- actualとは。意味や和訳。[形]((限定))1 現実の，現実に存在している，実際の，実際に起こった. ⇒REAL1[類語]an actual case of bribery正真正銘の収賄(しゅうわい)事件（ 強意用法では通例不定冠詞を伴う）actual expenses実費an ...
- actual、actually、fact、in fact、indeed、practically
- actual、actually、fact、in fact、in practice、indeed、real、reality、really、substantive
- fact、actual、actually、indeed、in fact、in practice、practically
- actual、actually、in fact、in practice、indeed、practically
- actual、fact、in fact、in practice、indeed、practically、virtual
- real number