- actual、actually、in fact、in practice、indeed、practically
- an event known to have happened or something known to have existed; "your fears have no basis in fact"; "how much of the story is fact and how much fiction is hard to tell"
- a concept whose truth can be proved; "scientific hypotheses are not facts"
- a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"
- a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened; "he supported his argument with an impressive array of facts"
- at the present moment; "the transmission screen shows the picture that is actually on the air"
- used to imply that one would expect the fact to be the opposite of that stated; surprisingly; "you may actually be doing the right thing by walking out"; "she actually spoke Latin"; "they thought they made the rules but in reality they were only puppets"; "people who seem stand-offish are in reality often simply nervous" (同)in reality
- in actual fact; "to be nominally but not actually independent"; "no one actually saw the shark"; "large meteorites actually come from the asteroid belt" (同)really
- as a sentence modifier to add slight emphasis; "actually, we all help clear up after a meal"; "actually, I havent seen the film"; "Im not all that surprised actually"; "she hasnt proved to be too satisfactory, actually"
- taking place in reality; not pretended or imitated; "we saw the actual wedding on television"; "filmed the actual beating"
- presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible; "the predicted temperature and the actual temperature were markedly different"; "actual and imagined conditions" (同)existent
- existing in act or fact; "rocks and trees...the actual world"; "actual heroism"; "the actual things that produced the emotion you experienced" (同)factual
- being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something; "her actual motive"; "a literal solitude like a desert"- G.K.Chesterton; "a genuine dilemma" (同)genuine, literal, real
- being or existing at the present moment; "the ships actual position is 22 miles due south of Key West"
- (used as an interjection) an expression of surprise or skepticism or irony etc.; "Wants to marry the butler? Indeed!"
- in truth (often tends to intensify); "they said the car would break down and indeed it did"; "it is very cold indeed"; "was indeed grateful"; "indeed, the rain may still come"; "he did so do it!" (同)so
- in a practical manner; "practically orientated institutions such as business schools"; "a brilliant man but so practically inept that he needed help to cross the road safely"
- almost; nearly; "practically the first thing I saw when I got off the train"; "he was practically the only guest at the party"; "there was practically no garden at all"
- a protective covering that protects the outside of a building (同)cladding
- an ornamental coating to a building (同)veneer
- a lining applied to the edge of a garment for ornamentation or strengthening
- the syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization
- 〈C〉『事実』,実際にある(あった)事 / 〈U〉真相,真実(truth) / 《the~》(法律用語で)犯行
- 『現実の』,実際上の(real) / 現在の,現存の
- 《文全体または前の語を強調して》『実に』,全く / 《前に言ったことを確認あるいは強調して》実は,事実はそれどころか / 《譲歩を表して》『なるほど』,いかにも / 『まさか』,まあ,ほんとうかい
- 〈U〉(壁などの)表面仕上げ,化粧張り / 〈U〉(着年の)へり取り,へり飾り / 《複数形で》(軍服のえりやそで口につけ,兵種・職種を示す)縫い取り,定色
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The Role of mTOR Inhibitors for the Treatment of B-Cell Lymphomas.
- Argyriou P, Economopoulou P, Papageorgiou S.SourceDepartment of Pathology, "Evangelismos" General Hospital of Athens, Athens, Greece.
- Advances in hematology.Adv Hematol.2012;2012:435342. Epub 2011 Jun 16.
- Despite the fact that the majority of lymphomas initially respond to treatment, many patients relapse and die from disease that is refractory to current regimens. The need for new treatment strategies in lymphomas has led to the investigation and evaluation of novel agents that target cellular pathw
- PMID 21822434
- Dynamic clothing insulation. Measurements with a thermal manikin operating under the thermal comfort regulation mode.
- Oliveira AV, Gaspar AR, Quintela DA.SourceADAI, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Coimbra, Polo II, 3030-788 Coimbra, Portugal(1); Superior Institute of Engineering, Polytechnic Institute of Coimbra, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Rua Pedro Nunes, Quinta da Nora, 3030-199 Coimbra, Portugal(2).
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2011 Nov;42(6):890-9. Epub 2011 Mar 17.
- The main objective of the present work is the assessment of the thermal insulation of clothing ensembles, both in static conditions and considering the effect of body movements. The different equations used to calculate the equivalent thermal resistance of the whole body, namely the serial, the glob
- PMID 21414602
- Differences in cognitive performance, level of dependency and quality of life (QoL), related to age and cognitive status in a sample of Spanish old adults under and over 80 years of age.
- Calero D, Navarro E.SourceDepartment of Personality, Assessment and Psychological Treatment, Faculty of Psychology, University of Granada, 18071 Granada, Spain.
- Archives of gerontology and geriatrics.Arch Gerontol Geriatr.2011 Nov-Dec;53(3):292-7. Epub 2010 Dec 28.
- The main objective of this study was to analyze the similarities and differences in cognitive performance, level of dependency, cognitive plasticity and QoL in a sample of young-old adults and old-old adults, bearing in mind both the age-group (under or over 80 years) and the cognitive status of the
- PMID 21193233
- Dependence on different Rab GTPases for the trafficking of CXCR4 and CCR5 homo or heterodimers between the endoplasmic reticulum and plasma membrane in Jurkat cells.
- Charette N, Holland P, Frazer J, Allen H, Dupre DJ.AbstractMuch is known about G protein coupled receptor trafficking and internalization following agonist stimulation. However, much less is known about outward trafficking of receptors from synthesis in the endoplasmic reticulum to the plasma membrane, or the role that trafficking might play in the assembly of receptor signaling complexes, important for targeting, specificity, and rapidity of subsequent signaling events. Up to now, very little is understood about receptor hetero-oligomers other than the fact that their assembly is done rapidly after biosynthesis. In our study we use bimolecular fluorescence complementation to selectively follow receptor dimers when expressed in Jurkat cells in order to clarify the trafficking itinerary those receptors follow to reach the plasma membrane and the resulting effect on signal transduction. CXCR4 and CCR5, previously shown to form both homo and hetero-oligomers, were used as our model to understand the specificities of trafficking along the anterograde pathway. The CXCR4 homodimer relies on Rabs2, 6 and 8 for anterograde transport regardless of the presence of endogenous CD4. The CCR5 homodimer relies on Rabs1 and 11 when CD4 is absent, but Rabs1 and 8 when CD4 was present. Interestingly, similar to the CCR5 homodimer, the CXCR4-CCR5 heterodimer relied on Rabs1 and 11 but also required Rab2 when CD4 was absent, and only Rab 1 when CD4 was present. Our results demonstrate that, although the receptors composing the heterodimeric complex are the same as in the homodimeric ones, the heterodimer traffics and signals differently than each homodimer. Our study demonstrates the importance of considering the receptor heterodimers as distinct signaling entities that should be carefully and individually characterized.
- Cellular signalling.Cell Signal.2011 Nov;23(11):1738-49. Epub 2011 Jun 24.
- Much is known about G protein coupled receptor trafficking and internalization following agonist stimulation. However, much less is known about outward trafficking of receptors from synthesis in the endoplasmic reticulum to the plasma membrane, or the role that trafficking might play in the assembly
- PMID 21723943
- 野村 康則,Nomura Yasunori
- 41, 481-485, 2011-08-05T02:58:49Z
- … I need further investigations on this fact from now on. …
- NAID 120003240459
- 山木田 和哉,山田 浩史,河野 健二
- 情報処理学会研究報告. [システムソフトウェアとオペレーティング・システム] 2011-OS-118(4), 1-11, 2011-07-20
- 可用性の高いサービスを実現するために,オペレーティングシステム (OS) には高い信頼性が求められる.しかし,現在の OS 内部には多くのバグが含まれており,カーネルクラッシュの原因となっている.古くからカーネルクラッシュに対し広く用いられているリカバリ手法として,OS の再起動が挙げられる.OS 再起動はシンプルかつ強力なリカバリ手法であり,カーネルクラッシュの原因を特定せずとも,システムを復旧 …
- NAID 110008583268
- 安野 舞子
- 横浜国立大学 大学教育総合センター 紀要 1, 16-27, 2011/07
- … In fact, some students reported making more effort to become actively involved in the class, and others said that they are now more attentive to the instructors in general. …
- NAID 120003181509
- 三谷 昌平
- 東京女子医科大学雑誌 81(3), 204-209, 2011-06-25
- 疾患の発症には遺伝要因が関与することが多いし、環境要因も、生体の生理機能の理解なしには解明できない。我々は、主として線虫と培養細胞を用いて遺伝子機能解析を行っている。線虫には約20,000の遺伝子が存在しており、ヒトゲノム解読に先立って解読が行われた。形態が全く異なるにも関わらず、約6割の遺伝子は、ヒトなどの他の生物のホモログであると考えられており、既知の疾患遺伝子のホモログも多数存在する。ヒトな …
- NAID 110008585265
- FACT. ... FACT. TOP; INFORMATOIN; MEDIA; SHOW; DISK; PROFILE; M.X.M & M. Myspace ; YouTube ... 2011-04-08: FACT JAPAN TOUR 2011『Eat Your Words』決定!! オフィシャルweb site先行予約開始!! 2011-03-23: MAGAZINE情報 UP; 2011-03-23: FACT 出演 ...
- FACT · TOP · INFORMATOIN · MEDIA · SHOW · DISK · PROFILE · M.X.M & M ...
- actual、actually、fact、in fact、indeed、practically
- actual、actually、fact、in fact、in practice、indeed、real、reality、really、substantive
- fact、actual、actually、indeed、in fact、in practice、practically
- actual、fact、in fact、in practice、indeed、practically、virtual
- actually、fact、in fact、in practice、indeed、practically