- 設定、据え付け/据え付けること。(日・月の)沈むこと。(計器などの)調節、調節点。(宝石などの)はめ込み。(自然の/小説・劇・映画などの)環境、背景。道具立て、舞台装置。(詩・歌詞などの)節付け、作曲。(作曲された)曲。1 人分の食器類
- the state of the environment in which a situation exists; "you cant do that in a university setting" (同)background, scope
- the context and environment in which something is set; "the perfect setting for a ghost story" (同)scene
- the physical position of something; "he changed the setting on the thermostat"
- put into a position that will restore a normal state; "set a broken bone"
- a unit of play in tennis or squash; "they played two sets of tennis after dinner"
- put into a certain state; cause to be in a certain state; "set the house afire"
- set to a certain position or cause to operate correctly; "set clocks or instruments"
- several exercises intended to be done in series; "he did four sets of the incline bench press" (同)exercise set
- any electronic equipment that receives or transmits radio or tv signals; "the early sets ran on storage batteries"
- the act of putting something in position; "he gave a final set to his hat"
- an unofficial association of people or groups; "the smart set goes there"; "they were an angry lot" (同)circle, band, lot
- (psychology) being temporarily ready to respond in a particular way; "the subjects set led them to solve problems the familiar way and to overlook the simpler solution"; "his instructions deliberately gave them the wrong set" (同)readiness
- (mathematics) an abstract collection of numbers or symbols; "the set of prime numbers is infinite"
- a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- the descent of a heavenly body below the horizon; "before the set of sun"
- insert (a nail or screw below the surface, as into a countersink) (同)countersink
- disappear beyond the horizon; "the sun sets early these days" (同)go_down, go under
- locate; "The film is set in Africa" (同)localize, localise, place
- establish as the highest level or best performance; "set a record" (同)mark
- apply or start; "set fire to a building"
- being below the horizon; "the moon is set"
- fix in a border; "The goldsmith set the diamond"
- give a fine, sharp edge to a knife or razor
- having the property of becoming permanently hard and rigid when heated or cured; "the phenol resins and plastics were the original synthetic thermosetting materials" (同)thermoset
- the adjustment of a gunsight for elevation and windage on a particular range under favorable light conditions
- a material that hardens when heated and cannot be remolded (同)thermosetting resin
- the initiating or popularizing of a trend or fashion
- a printer that sets textual material in type
- 〈C〉(宝石などの)はめこみ台 / 〈C〉(劇・文学作品り)背景・舞台 / 〈C〉(劇の)舞台装置,道真立て / 〈C〉(一般に)環境,境遇 / 〈U〉〈C〉(物語・詩などにつけられた)曲 / 〈C〉(卵の)一かえり,一抱き / 〈U〉すえつけること,置くこと;(日・月の)入り / 〈C〉一分の食器類
- 《場所を表す副詞[句]を伴って》(ある場所に)…‘を'『置く』・すえる・(ある物に)…‘を'『つける』・あてがう・当てる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》・(課題・模範として)…‘を'『課す』・出す・示す・〈宝石〉‘を'(…に)『はめ込む』《+『名』〈宝石〉+『in』+『名』》;(宝石で)…‘を'飾る《+『名』+『with』+『名』〈宝石〉》》 / …‘を'『向ける』,集中する・(…に)…‘を'『配置する』,部署につける・《+『名』+『at(around, on)』+『名』》・《『set』+『名』+『to』 do》・(仕事・課題として)〈人〉'に'(…)させる・(ある状態に)…‘を'『する』・〈機械・器具など〉‘を'『調節する』・〈時計・目盛りなど〉‘を'合わせる・〈日時・制限など〉‘を'『定める』・(…に)〈値段〉‘を'『つける』・〈評価〉‘を'与える《+『名』〈値〉+『on(for)』+『名』》・〈めん鳥〉‘に'卵を抱かせる・(卵を)〈めん鳥〉‘に'抱かせる《+『名』〈めん鳥〉+『on』+『名』〈卵〉》・〈卵〉‘を'めん鳥に抱かせる;(めん鳥に)〈卵〉‘を'卵かせる《+『名』〈卵〉+『under』+『名』〈めん鳥〉》・ / …‘を'固まらせる・固定する・…‘を'確立する,打ち立てる・〈髪〉‘を'セットする・(曲に)〈歌詞〉‘を'つける《+『名』〈歌詞〉+『to』+『名』〈曲〉》・(…用に)〈曲〉‘を'編曲する《+『名』〈曲〉+『for』+『名』》・〈活字〉‘を'組む・〈原稿〉‘を'活字に組む《+『up』+『名』》・〈刃物[の刃]〉‘を'とぐ・〈舞台・場面〉‘を'セットする・〈帆〉‘を'張る・〈猟犬が〉〈獲物〉‘の'位置を示す・〈太陽などが〉『沈む』,没する;傾く,衰える・固まる・固くなる・こわばる・硬直する・〈めん鳥が〉卵を抱く・《副詞[句]を伴って》〈髪が〉セットできる・《副詞[句]を伴って》(…に)〈服などが〉合う《+『on』+『名』》・〈果実などが〉実る・,実を結ぶ・《方向を表す副詞[句]を伴って》(ある方向に)向く・向かう・(ある方向から)吹く・流れる・〈猟犬が〉獲物の位置を示す・〈C〉(…の)『一組』,一式,セット《+『of』+『名』》・〈C〉『一群』・一連(の…)《+『of』+『名』》・〈C〉(…の)『仲間』,連中,一味,(特殊な)社会《+『of』+『名』》・〈C〉(テニスなどの)セット・〈C〉舞台装置・(映画などの)セット・〈U〉(…の)様子・格好・姿勢・(服などの)合いぐあい《+『of』+『名』》・〈U〉(風・潮などの)向き・方向・(考え・世論などの)傾向・すう勢《+『of』+『名』》・〈U〉《詩》日没・〈C〉さし木・若木・苗・〈C〉(ラジオの)受信機・(テレビの)受像機・〈C〉(数学で)集合・『定められた』・規定の・所定の・型にはまった・慣習的な・硬直した・こわばった・動かない・断固たる・固く決心した・《補語にのみ用いて》準備の完了した・用意して
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effect of a dedicated osteoporosis health professional on screening and treatment in outpatients presenting with acute low trauma non-hip fracture: a systematic review.
- Bell K, Strand H, Inder WJ.Author information Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractThe aim of this study was to identify the effect a dedicated osteoporosis health professional on screening and treatment in outpatients presenting with acute low trauma fracture. A dedicated osteoporosis health professional improved investigation and management of osteoporosis. Osteoporosis management was enhanced, leading to the potential for future fracture prevention.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2014 Dec;9(1):167. doi: 10.1007/s11657-013-0167-7. Epub 2014 Jan 23.
- The aim of this study was to identify the effect a dedicated osteoporosis health professional on screening and treatment in outpatients presenting with acute low trauma fracture. A dedicated osteoporosis health professional improved investigation and management of osteoporosis. Osteoporosis manageme
- PMID 24452511
- A novel approach to determine solid fraction using a laser-based direct volume measurement device.
- Iyer RM, Hegde S, Singhal D, Malick W.Author information Hoffmann-La Roche Inc., Pharmaceutical & Analytical R & D , Nutley , USA and.AbstractMaterial properties play a significant role in pharmaceutical processing. In the present study, a novel approach is used to determine solid fraction (SF) based on a direct measurement (DM) of the apparent volume of a sample. The sample was scanned with low intensity laser beams that integrate the sample thickness across the surface (area) and quantitate the apparent volume. The SF by DM method was compared against that obtained by volume displacement (VD) and manual measurement methods. SF was determined by all three methods for formulations of Avicel DG, lactose and a 1:1 mixture of the two. The results from DM method and variability were comparable to that obtained by VD method. The manual method provided lower and more variable results. The DM method was able to differentiate between SF of different ribbon and tablet formulations and at varying force levels. Tracking SF of compacts during tablet development can help in setting acceptable specifications and to understand material deformation behavior during compression. Further, the results of the study indicate that the DM method using laser scan technique was suitable for routine testing of SF of roller compacted ribbons and compressed tablets.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Aug;19(5):577-82. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.813540. Epub 2013 Aug 12.
- Material properties play a significant role in pharmaceutical processing. In the present study, a novel approach is used to determine solid fraction (SF) based on a direct measurement (DM) of the apparent volume of a sample. The sample was scanned with low intensity laser beams that integrate the sa
- PMID 23930891
- Characteristics and gel properties of gelatin from skin of seabass (Lates calcarifer) as influenced by extraction conditions.
- Sinthusamran S1, Benjakul S2, Kishimura H3.Author information 1Department of Food Technology, Faculty of Agro-Industry, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla 90112, Thailand.2Department of Food Technology, Faculty of Agro-Industry, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla 90112, Thailand. Electronic address: email@example.comLaboratory of Marine Products and Food Science, Research Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.AbstractCharacteristics and gel properties of gelatin from seabass skin, as influenced by extraction conditions, were studied. Yields of gelatin extracted at 45 and 55°C for various times were 51.6-57.3% and 62.0-66.4% (dry weight basis), respectively. All gelatins contained β-chain and α-chains as the predominant components and showed a high imino acid content (198-202residues/1000 residues). Generally, the gel strength of gelatins decreased as the extraction temperature and time increased. Gelatin extracted at 45°C for 3h exhibited the highest gel strength (369g). Gelling and melting temperatures for seabass skin gelatin were 19.5-20.0 and 26.3-27.0°C, respectively. All gelatins could be set at 25°C within 30min, however gelatins extracted at 45°C had a shorter setting time than those extracted at 55°C (P<0.05). Gelatin from seabass skin showed a higher gel strength than bovine gelatin and could be used as a potential replacement for land animal gelatins.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Jun 1;152:276-84. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.11.109. Epub 2013 Nov 27.
- Characteristics and gel properties of gelatin from seabass skin, as influenced by extraction conditions, were studied. Yields of gelatin extracted at 45 and 55°C for various times were 51.6-57.3% and 62.0-66.4% (dry weight basis), respectively. All gelatins contained β-chain and α-chains as the p
- PMID 24444937
- A four-year follow-up study of physical working conditions and perceived mental and physical strain among food industry workers.
- Neupane S1, Virtanen P2, Luukkaala T3, Siukola A2, Nygård CH2.Author information 1School of Health Sciences, University of Tampere, Tampere FI-33014, Finland. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgSchool of Health Sciences, University of Tampere, Tampere FI-33014, Finland.3School of Health Sciences, University of Tampere, Tampere FI-33014, Finland; Science Center, Pirkanmaa Hospital District, Tampere, Finland.AbstractThis study hypothesized that in a longitudinal setting deteriorating physical working conditions increases the perceived physical and mental strain among food processing employees. The study was conducted in 2003 and 2007. It examined 248 blue-collar workers, all of whom were in the same occupation throughout the entire follow-up period. The data were obtained through a structural questionnaire distributed to the employees at the workplace. Mental strain had increased (7%) significantly among younger employees during the follow-up. The changes in mental strain for the younger employees were positively associated with the changes in physical strain. The changes in physical strain were also significantly associated with the changes in physical working conditions among both younger and the older workers. The results of this study partly support the study hypothesis, namely that deteriorating physical working condition increases physical strain and also increases mental strain, especially among younger employees.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2014 May;45(3):586-91. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2013.08.010. Epub 2013 Oct 3.
- This study hypothesized that in a longitudinal setting deteriorating physical working conditions increases the perceived physical and mental strain among food processing employees. The study was conducted in 2003 and 2007. It examined 248 blue-collar workers, all of whom were in the same occupation
- PMID 24094584
- Abstract linear partial differential equations related to size-structured population models with diffusion
- Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 436(2), 890-910, 2016-04-15
- NAID 120005708448
- 宮沢賢治「西域」作品と島地大等の印度仏蹟探検 ─作品「マグノリアの木」を視座に
- 人間文化学部紀要 = Journal of the Faculty of Human Cultures and Sciences of Fukuyama University 16, 21-43, 2016-03-01
- NAID 120005714294
- Employing Ecological Knowledge During Foraging Activity : Perception of the Landform among the GÇ ui and GÇ ana (Natural History of Communication among the Central Kalahari San)
- African study monographs. Supplementary issue. 52, 147-170, 2016-03
- NAID 120005715321
- Contemporary Dynamics of Residential Practice and Social Relationships among the GÇ ui and GÇ ana San (Natural History of Communication among the Central Kalahari San)
- African study monographs. Supplementary issue. 52, 171-187, 2016-03
- NAID 120005715320
- settingとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U]setすること.2 [U]（日・月などが）没することthe setting of the moon月の入り.3 ((ふつう単数形))周囲の状態，環境the social setting社会的環境.4 [U][C]（宝石などの）はめ込み（台），象眼（物）.5 食器 ...
- 「セッティング【setting】」の前の言葉 せつでい‐こうそう【雪泥鴻爪】 雪泥 (せつでい) の鴻爪 (こうそう) せっていり【刹帝利】 「セッティング【setting】」の後の言葉 ぜっ‐てん【絶巓】 せっ‐てん【接点／切点】 せっ‐てん ...
- Where, then, lies the difference between the food of the nobleman and the porter, if both are at dinner on the same ox or calf, but in the seasoning, the dressing, the garnishing, and the setting forth?
- caking、go solid、setting