- detect some circumstance or entity automatically; "This robot can sense the presence of people in the room"; "particle detectors sense ionization"
- the faculty through which the external world is apprehended; "in the dark he had to depend on touch and on his senses of smell and hearing" (同)sensation, sentience, sentiency, sensory faculty
- the meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted; "the dictionary gave several senses for the word"; "in the best sense charity is really a duty"; "the signifier is linked to the signified" (同)signified
- a general conscious awareness; "a sense of security"; "a sense of happiness"; "a sense of danger"; "a sense of self"
- a natural appreciation or ability; "a keen musical sense"; "a good sense of timing"
- comprehend; "I sensed the real meaning of his letter"
- (psychiatry) a relatively permanent state of worry and nervousness occurring in a variety of mental disorders, usually accompanied by compulsive behavior or attacks of panic (同)anxiousness
- a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (usually ill-defined) misfortune
- detected by instinct or inference rather than by recognized perceptual cues; "the felt presence of an intruder"; "a sensed presence in the room raised goosebumps on her arms"; "a perceived threat" (同)perceived
- becoming aware of something via the senses (同)perception
- 〈C〉(五感による)『感覚』;(…の)感覚《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《しばしばa~》(…の)『感じ』,気持ち《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《a~,one's~》(…の)『理解』(『認識』)『力』,観念,センス《+『of』+『名』》 / 《one's senses》正常な感覚,正気 / 〈C〉《しばしば冠詩をつけないで》分別,良識 / 〈C〉(行動・発言・文などの)意義,意味(meaning)《+of(in)+名(do『ing』)》 / 〈U〉(…の)(全体的な)意向,動向《+『of』+『名』》 / …‘を'感ずる,‘に'気づく
- 《所有・所属》…『の』,…のものである,…に属する・《材料・要素》…『でできた』,から成る・《部分》…『の』[『中の』] ・《数量・単位・種類を表す名詞に付いて》…の・《原因・動機》…『で』,のために(because of) ・《主格関係》…『の』,による,によって・《目的格関係》…『を』,の・《同格関係》…『という』・《関係・関連》…『についての』[『の』],の点で・《抽象名詞などと共に》…の[性質をもつ] ・《『It is』+『形』+『of』+『名』+『to』 doの形で,ofの後の名詞を意味上の主語として》・《分離》…『から』・《起原・出所》…『から』[『の』](out of) ・《『名』+『of』+『a』(『an』)+『名』の形で》…のような・《『名』+『of』+『mine』(『yours, his』など独立所有格)の形で》…の…・《時》(1)《副詞句を作って》…に《形容詞句を作って》…の・《時刻》《米》…前(to,《米》before)
- 〈U〉(…についての)『心配』,不安,気がかり《+『about(for)』+『名』》 / 〈C〉心配事,心配の種 / 〈U〉《話》『切望』,熱望;〈C〉切望する事(物)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The sense of coherence in patients with Menière's disease.
- Ketola S1, Levo H1, Rasku J2, Pyykkö I3, Kentala E4.
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2014 Jun;41(3):244-8. doi: 10.1016/j.anl.2013.12.008. Epub 2014 Feb 20.
- OBJECTIVE: To investigate how the ability to adapt, measured by the sense of coherence (SOC), is related to specific complaints of Menière's disease (MD) and the disease specific and general health related quality of life (EQ-5D) and on disease specific impact of the disease (MD-impact).METHODS: Po
- PMID 24560095
- Nursing home care: exploring the role of religiousness in the mental health, quality of life and stress of formal caregivers.
- Lucchetti G1, Lucchetti AL, Oliveira GR, Crispim D, Pires SL, Gorzoni ML, Panicio CR, Koenig HG.
- Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing.J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs.2014 Jun;21(5):403-13. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12092. Epub 2013 May 23.
- ACCESSIBLE SUMMARY: Religion and spirituality have been associated with the caregiver's sense of well-being and ability to cope, quality of life, and feelings of burden. Despite the large number of studies on family/informal caregivers, there are only few studies that have focused on the impact of r
- PMID 23701527
- Why don't they accept non-invasive ventilation?: Insight into the interpersonal perspectives of patients with motor neurone disease.
- Ando H1, Williams C, Angus RM, Thornton EW, Chakrabarti B, Cousins R, Piggin LH, Young CA.
- British journal of health psychology.Br J Health Psychol.2014 May 5. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12104. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES: Although non-invasive ventilation (NIV) can benefit survival and quality of life, it is rejected by a substantial proportion of people with motor neurone disease (MND). The aim of this study was to understand why some MND patients decline or withdraw from NIV.METHOD: Nine patients with M
- PMID 24796270
- 地域包括ケアシステムの構築における "連携" の課題と "統合" 促進の方策
- "sense of anxiety" への豊富な翻訳例文 – 和英辞書と日本語翻訳サーチエンジン ... 辞書 英語-日本語
- Anna Minton: Caretakers and community workers are the way to improve safety in deprived communities, not more technology ... N ot long ago, I was shown around an award-winning housing estate in east London, which was the ...
- malaise, uneasy feeling, sense of anxiety, sense of unease