- the experiencing of affective and emotional states; "she had a feeling of euphoria"; "he had terrible feelings of guilt"; "I disliked him and the feeling was mutual"
- an intuitive understanding of something; "he had a great feeling for music" (同)intuitive feeling
- a physical sensation that you experience; "he had a queasy feeling"; "I had a strange feeling in my leg"; "he lost all feeling in his arm"
- relating to bodily unease that causes discomfort
- lacking a sense of security or affording no ease or reassurance; "farmers were uneasy until rain finally came"; "uneasy about his health"; "gave an uneasy laugh"; "uneasy lies the head that wears the crown"; "an uneasy coalition government"; "an uneasy calm"; "an uneasy silence fell on the group"
- emotional or moral sensitivity (especially in relation to personal principles or dignity); "the remark hurt his feelings"
- 〈U〉(身体の)『感覚』,触覚 / 《a feeling, the feeling》(…の)感じ,意識《+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈U〉(…に対する)同情,共感《+『for』+『名』》 / 《複数形で》(理性に対して)『感情』,気持ち / 《a feeling, the feeling, one's feeling》(しばしば感じに基づく)意見,感想 / 〈U〉(悪い意味で)興奮 / 感じやすい;情のこもった
- (人が)『心の落ち着かない』,不安な,心配な / (物事が)『落ち着きのない』,心地よくない,窮屈な / 『ぎごちない』,不自然な
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- How Consumers and Physicians View New Medical Technology: Comparative Survey.
- Boeldt DL1, Wineinger NE, Waalen J, Gollamudi S, Grossberg A, Steinhubl SR, McCollister-Slipp A, Rogers MA, Silvers C, Topol EJ.
- Journal of medical Internet research.J Med Internet Res.2015 Sep 14;17(9):e215. doi: 10.2196/jmir.4456.
- BACKGROUND: As a result of the digital revolution coming to medicine, a number of new tools are becoming available and are starting to be introduced in clinical practice.OBJECTIVE: We aim to assess health care professional and consumer attitudes toward new medical technology including smartphones, g
- PMID 26369254
- Informal coercion in psychiatry: a focus group study of attitudes and experiences of mental health professionals in ten countries.
- Valenti E1, Banks C, Calcedo-Barba A, Bensimon CM, Hoffmann KM, Pelto-Piri V, Jurin T, Mendoza OM, Mundt AP, Rugkåsa J, Tubini J, Priebe S.
- Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology.Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol.2015 Aug;50(8):1297-308. doi: 10.1007/s00127-015-1032-3. Epub 2015 Feb 27.
- PURPOSE: Whilst formal coercion in psychiatry is regulated by legislation, other interventions that are often referred to as informal coercion are less regulated. It remains unclear to what extent these interventions are, and how they are used, in mental healthcare. This paper aims to identify the a
- PMID 25720809
- Ethnic differences in attitudes and bias toward older people comparing White and Asian nursing students.
- Lee YS1.
- Journal of transcultural nursing : official journal of the Transcultural Nursing Society / Transcultural Nursing Society.J Transcult Nurs.2015 Mar;26(2):202-8. doi: 10.1177/1043659614553514. Epub 2014 Oct 8.
- PURPOSES: To identify attitudes and bias toward aging between Asian and White students and identify factors affecting attitudes toward aging.METHODS: A cross-sectional sample of 308 students in a nursing program completed the measure of Attitudes Toward Older People and Aging Quiz electronically.FIN
- PMID 25297449
- 地震動による心理学的影響と生理との関係:地震動による高齢者への心理・生理学的影響に関する実験的研究 その2
- Uneasy Feeling | Do you ever feel uncomfortable, uneasy with a sense of dread and anxious thoughts that you just cannot explain? ... Lots of people in good physical shape have difficulty with stress, depression, panic attack, or just ...
- This site will attempt to host useful information for people who have anxiety issues in their lives. Everything from just that uneasy feeling to a full blown panic attack will be discussed. Any comments about the site or it’s contents are ...
- malaise, uneasy feeling, sense of anxiety, sense of unease