- easily aroused or excited; "a quick temper"; "a warm temper" (同)warm
- any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
- apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity; "a quick mind"; "a ready wit" (同)ready
- accomplished rapidly and without delay; "was quick to make friends"; "his quick reaction prevented an accident"; "hoped for a speedy resolution of the problem"; "a speedy recovery"; "he has a right to a speedy trial" (同)speedy
- drive by or as if by pulsation; "A soft breeze pulsed the air"
- the rate at which the heart beats; usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation of a persons health (同)pulse_rate, heart_rate
- the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart; "he could feel the beat of her heart" (同)pulsation, heartbeat, beat
- edible seeds of various pod-bearing plants (peas or beans or lentils etc.)
- produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses; "pulse waves"; "a transmitter pulsed by an electronic tube" (同)pulsate
- 100 puls equal 1 afghani in Afghanistan
- (動作などが)『速い』,急速な,素早い;(人が)敏しょうな,機敏な / (進行・経過などが)『瞬間の』,短時間内の,すぐ終わる / (人,人の頭が)『理解の早い』,りこうな,利発な;(感覚などが)鋭敏な,鋭い / せっかちな,気の短い / 《古》命のある,生きている(living) / (爪の下・傷口などの)最も敏感なところ;(感情の)いちばん痛いところ / 素早く,急いで / 《複合語を作って》「早く(…する)」の意を表す
- 《通例単数形で》『脈はく』 / (一般に,規則的な)鼓動,律動 / (電気の)パルス / (一般的な)傾向 / 脈を打つ,鼓動する
- 〈U〉《時に複数扱い》(食用の)豆類 / 〈C〉《通例複数形で》豆のとれる植物
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- (1)H- (31)P Soft-HSQC Pulse Sequence Specifically for Detecting Phosphomono- and Diesters in Biological Samples.
- Mao XA, Jiang B, Jiang L, Liu M.SourceDepartment of Pharmacology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH, 44106, USA, email@example.com.
- Molecular imaging and biology : MIB : the official publication of the Academy of Molecular Imaging.Mol Imaging Biol.2012 Dec 11. [Epub ahead of print]
- PURPOSE: Phosphomono- and diesters (PME and PDE) are important metabolites that are potential biomarkers for a number of cancers. We designed a new NMR pulse sequence, i.e., (1)H-(31)P soft-heteronuclear single quantum correlation (HSQC), specifically for noninvasively detecting PME and PDE in biolo
- PMID 23229351
- Effects of persistent Mal de debarquement syndrome on balance, psychological traits, and motor cortex exctiability.
- Clark BC, Leporte A, Clark S, Hoffman RL, Quick A, Wilson TE, Thomas JS.SourceOhio Musculoskeletal and Neurological Institute (OMNI), Ohio University, Athens, OH, USA; Department of Biomedical Sciences, Ohio University, 236 Irvine Hall, Athens, OH 45701, USA. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Journal of clinical neuroscience : official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia.J Clin Neurosci.2012 Dec 6. pii: S0967-5868(12)00333-5. doi: 10.1016/j.jocn.2012.06.004. [Epub ahead of print]
- Mal de debarquement syndrome (MdDS) is a poorly characterized and understood disorder of perceived motion. We sought to characterize postural control and the psychological impact of MdDS. Additionally, we explored whether patients with MdDS exhibit altered corticospinal and intracortical excitabilit
- PMID 23219828
- Fabrication of glycerol liquid droplet array by nano-inkjet printing method
- Kaisei Kiyohiro,Kobayashi Kei,Matsushige Kazumi,Yamada Hirofumi
- JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS 111(7), 2012-04
- … In this method, liquid droplets are deposited onto a conductive substrate through the aperture by applying an electric voltage pulse and are imaged using the same AFM tip immediately after the deposition. … The solution in the hollow was covered with a hydrophobic ionic liquid with an extremely low vapor pressure to prevent the evaporation of the solution because the quick evaporation heavily affected the dynamic-mode AFM operation. …
- NAID 120004920361
- 樋江井 進,穂積 直裕,栗原 隆史,岡本 達希,内田 克己,辻 泰三
- 電気学会論文誌. A, 基礎・材料・共通部門誌 = The transactions of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan. A, A publication of Fundamentals and Materials Society 131(6), 439-444, 2011-06-01
- … If a short pulse propagating through the cable is employed as a depolarization voltage, we may locate the water tree through looking at the time-resolved pulse response. … A DC poling voltage was applied followed by a pulse voltage with opposite polarity. … The rising time of the pulse was several hundreds of microseconds. … A sharp pulse current response with 50 μs in width was observed, suggesting that a rapid depolarization took place. …
- NAID 10030522195
- Find information on Jo Dunning's Quick Pulse technique. Learn how others have used the Quick Pulse to change their lives. ... “The possibility of stepping into a higher plane is quite real for everyone. It requires no force or effort or ...
- pulse [puls] 1. pulsation. 2. the beat of the heart as felt through the walls of a peripheral artery, such as that felt in the radial artery at the wrist. Other sites for pulse measurement include the side of the neck (carotid artery), the ...
- quick pulse, rapid pulse
- pulsus celer