- potassium channel
- direct the flow of; "channel information towards a broad audience" (同)canalize, canalise
- a television station and its programs; "a satellite TV channel"; "surfing through the channels"; "they offer more than one hundred channels" (同)television channel, TV channel
- a passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through; "the fields were crossed with irrigation channels"; "gutters carried off the rainwater into a series of channels under the street"
- (often plural) a means of communication or access; "it must go through official channels"; "lines of communication were set up between the two firms" (同)communication channel, line
- a path over which electrical signals can pass; "a channel is typically what you rent from a telephone company" (同)transmission channel
- a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels; "the ship went aground in the channel"
- a light soft silver-white metallic element of the alkali metal group; oxidizes rapidly in air and reacts violently with water; is abundant in nature in combined forms occurring in sea water and in carnallite and kainite and sylvite (同)K, atomic number 19
- a particle that is electrically charged (positive or negative); an atom or molecule or group that has lost or gained one or more electrons
- official routes of communication; "you have to go through channels"
- 〈C〉『水路』(川・湾・運河の船の通行ができる深い部分) / 〈U〉河床・川底 / 〈C〉『海峡』 / 〈C〉みぞ(groove),(道路の)水渠(すいきょ) / 《複数形で》(運搬・伝達の)正式の経路(手続き);(一般に)経路 / 〈C〉(テレビ・ラジオの)チャンネル / …‘に'水路を開く / …‘に'みぞを堀る / …'を'伝える,流す
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Differences between RNA and DNA due to RNA editing in temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Krestel H, Raffel S, von Lehe M, Jagella C, Moskau-Hartmann S, Becker A, Elger CE, Seeburg PH, Nirkko A.SourceDepartment of Molecular Neurobiology, Max Planck Institute for Medical Research, Jahnstr. 29, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany; Department of Neurology, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital, and University of Bern, Switzerland. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Neurobiology of disease.Neurobiol Dis.2013 Aug;56:66-73. doi: 10.1016/j.nbd.2013.04.006. Epub 2013 Apr 20.
- To investigate whether alterations in RNA editing (an enzymatic base-specific change to the RNA sequence during primary transcript formation from DNA) of neurotransmitter receptor genes and of transmembrane ion channel genes play a role in human temporal lobe epilepsy (TLE), this exploratory study a
- PMID 23607937
- Increased susceptibility to acetylcholine in the entorhinal cortex of pilocarpine-treated rats involves alterations in KCNQ channels.
- Maslarova A, Salar S, Lapilover E, Friedman A, Veh RW, Heinemann U.SourceInstitute of Neurophysiology, Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Charitéplatz 1, D 10117 Berlin, Germany.
- Neurobiology of disease.Neurobiol Dis.2013 Aug;56:14-24. doi: 10.1016/j.nbd.2013.02.016. Epub 2013 Apr 11.
- In models of temporal lobe epilepsy, in-vitro exposure of the entorhinal cortex (EC) to low concentrations of acetylcholine (ACh) induces muscarinic-dependent seizure-like events. Potassium channels from the KCNQ/Kv7 family, which close upon activation of muscarinic receptors, are mutated in several
- PMID 23583611
- What can naturally occurring mutations tell us about Cav1.x channel function?
- Stockner T, Koschak A.SourceMedical University Vienna, Center for Physiology and Pharmacology, Department of Pharmacology, Währingerstrasse 13A, 1090 Vienna, Austria.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2013 Jul;1828(7):1598-607. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamem.2012.11.026. Epub 2012 Dec 4.
- Voltage-gated Ca(2+) channels allow for Ca(2+)-dependent intracellular signaling by directly mediating Ca(2+) ion influx, by physical coupling to intracellular Ca(2+) release channels or functional coupling to other ion channels such as Ca(2+) activated potassium channels. L-type Ca(2+) channels tha
- PMID 23219801
- 土井 勝美
- Equilibrium Research 74(2), 51-57, 2015
- … Mutations/polymorphisms in KCNE potassium channel genes might play a causative role in MD, because KCNE potassium channels have been suggested to be involved in the transmembrane ion and water transport mechanisms of the inner ear. …
- NAID 130005073091
- Kv2.1 Potassium Channel Expression Transiently Increases in Ischemic Cerebral Cortical Neurons
- MITSUHASHI TAKASHI,OGINO IKUKO,YATOMI KENJI [他]
- 順天堂醫事雑誌 = Juntendo medical journal 60(3), 238-244, 2014-06
- NAID 40020183211
- Molecular analysis of potassium ion channel genes in sudden death cases among patients administered psychotropic drug therapy : are polymorphisms in LQT genes a potential risk factor?
- Kamei Sayako,Sato Noriko,Harayama Yuta [他]
- Journal of human genetics 59(2), 95-99, 2014-02
- NAID 40019987534
- In the field of cell biology, potassium channels are the most widely distributed type of ion channel and are found in virtually all living organisms. They form potassium-selective pores that span cell membranes. Furthermore potassium channels ...
- potassium channel
- カリウムイオンチャネル potassium ion channel、K+チャネル、Kチャネル
- potassium ion channel
- ion channel、ionic channel