- containing or involving or occurring in the form of ions; "ionic charge"; "ionic crystals"; "ionic hydrogen"
- the branch of electronics dealing with thermionic phenomena (especially thermionic vacuum tubes)
- beyond or distal to a ganglion (referring especially to the unmyelinated fibers that originate from cells in autonomic ganglia)
- of or relating to Ionia or its inhabitants or its language
- of or pertaining to the Ionic order of classical Greek architecture
- a particle that is electrically charged (positive or negative); an atom or molecule or group that has lost or gained one or more electrons
- イオニアの;イオニア人の / (建築物が)イオニア式の(女性的で優雅;柱頭の渦巻形がその特徴)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A green ionic liquid-based vortex-forced MSPD method for the simultaneous determination of 5-HMF and iridoid glycosides from Fructus Corni by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography.
- Du K1, Li J1, Bai Y1, An M2, Gao XM1, Chang YX3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2018 Apr 1;244:190-196. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2017.10.057. Epub 2017 Oct 13.
- PMID 29120770
- Direct colorimetric detection of unamplified pathogen DNA by dextrin-capped gold nanoparticles.
- Baetsen-Young AM1, Vasher M2, Matta LL2, Colgan P1, Alocilja EC3, Day B4.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2018 Mar 15;101:29-36. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2017.10.011. Epub 2017 Oct 7.
- PMID 29031887
- Detection of coffee adulteration with soybean and corn by capillary electrophoresis-tandem mass spectrometry.
- Daniel D1, Lopes FS2, Santos VBD3, do Lago CL4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2018 Mar 15;243:305-310. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2017.09.140. Epub 2017 Sep 28.
- PMID 29146342
- Thermal and morphological properties of nanocomposite materials based on graphene oxide and l-leucine containing poly(benzimidazole-amide) prepared by ultrasonic irradiation.
- Dinari M1, Salehi E2, Abdolmaleki A3.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2018 Mar;41:59-66. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2017.09.025. Epub 2017 Sep 18.
- PMID 29137790
- Surface Chemistry and Rheology of Slurries of Kaolinite and Montmorillonite from Different Sources
- Au Pek-Ing,Leong Yee-Kwong
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal advpub(0), 2016
- … This pHζ=0 was higher at higher ionic strength as the pH-dependent charge increased with ionic strength and the permanent structural charge being invariant. …
- NAID 130005089543
- Nanoscale charge transport in cytochrome c
- Yamaguchi Harumasa,Che Dock-Chil,Hirano Yoshiaki,Suzuki Masayuki,Higuchi Yoshiki,Matsumoto Takuya
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(9), 095201, 2015-08-07
- … The charge transport mechanism has been discussed in terms of the newly-formed electronic energy states near the Fermi level, induced by the ionic interaction between redox-active molecules with the DNA network. …
- NAID 150000111304
- Thermal behavior of metal layers sandwiched by silicon dioxide layers
- Kato Hiroki,Oizumi Yukiko,Umetani Sohta,Yamada Kazuki,Hashimoto Iwao,Homma Yoshikazu
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(8), 085201, 2015-07-15
- … The diffusivity of Fe and the nondiffusivity of Co when annealed in Ar/H<inf>2</inf>can be explained by ionic radius and valence requirements. …
- NAID 150000111122
- The Ionic order forms one of the three orders or organizational systems of classical architecture, the other two canonic orders being the Doric and the Corinthian. (There are two lesser orders, the stocky Tuscan order and the rich variant of ...
- Ions can be created by both chemical and physical means. In chemical terms, if a neutral atom loses one or more electrons, it has a net positive charge and is known as a cation. If an atom gains electrons, it has a net negative charge and is ...
- An ionic bond is a type of chemical bond formed through an electrostatic attraction between two oppositely charged ions. Ionic bonds are formed between a cation, which is usually a metal, and an anion, which is usually a nonmetal. Pure ionic ...
- postganglionic autonomic fibre
- nonionic surfactant