- carotid sinus syncope、convulsive syncope、drop attack、fainting、postural syncope、presyncope、syncopal episode、syncope、tussive syncope
- (phonology) the loss of sounds from within a word (as in `focsle for `forecastle' (同)syncopation
- the discharge of urine (同)urination
- 語中音消失(never→ne'erのように語中の音が消えて短縮されること) / (脳貧血などによる)失神,気絶 / (音楽で)切分,区分法
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Impaired ion channel function related to a common KCNQ1 mutation - Implications for risk stratification in long QT syndrome 1.
- Aidery P, Kisselbach J, Schweizer PA, Becker R, Katus HA, Thomas D.SourceDepartment of Cardiology, University of Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 410, D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany.
- Gene.Gene.2012 Dec 10;511(1):26-33. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2012.09.041. Epub 2012 Sep 19.
- Long QT syndrome (LQTS) 1 is the most common type of inherited LQTS and is linked to mutations in the KCNQ1 gene. We identified a KCNQ1 missense mutation, KCNQ1 G325R, in an asymptomatic patient presenting with significant QT prolongation (QTc, 448-600ms). Prior clinical reports revealed phenotypic
- PMID 23000022
- Dizziness, vertigo, and presyncope: What's the difference?
- Saccomano SJ.SourceScott J. Saccomano is an assistant professor at the Herbert H Lehman College, Department of Nursing in Bronx, NY.
- The Nurse practitioner.Nurse Pract.2012 Dec 10;37(12):46-52. doi: 10.1097/01.NPR.0000422206.92550.5b.
- ABSTRACT: Dizziness is a general term used to express subjective patient complaints related to changes in sensation, movement, perception, or consciousness. There are four types of dizziness: vertigo, disequilibrium, presyncope/syncope, and dizziness as a result of psychological disturbances. Differ
- PMID 23165136
- 症例報告 分娩後初回歩行時に起こった排尿失神の2例
- Clinical Characteristics of Defecation Syncope Compared With Micturition Syncope
- KOMATSU Kaoru,SUMIYOSHI Masataka,ABE Haruhiko,KOHNO Ritsuko,HAYASHI Hidemori,SEKITA Gaku,TOKANO Takashi,NAKAZATO Yuji,DAIDA Hiroyuki
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 74(2), 307-311, 2010-01-25
- … Background: Defecation syncope (DS) and micturition syncope (MS) are daily excretion-related syndromes that are both classified as situational. … The diurnal distribution of syncope differed (P=0.0054): 88% of MS episodes occurred between 6 pm and 6 am, whereas DS occurred almost equally throughout the 24 h. …
- NAID 10025942501
- Syncope results from a reduction of cerebral blood flow. There are many triggers for syncope , eg coughing and defecation. Micturition syncope occurs when... ... Aetiology Micturition syncope is a neurally mediated syncope, one of a ...
- Fainting during or immediately after urination (micturition syncope) is a rare occurrence in healthy individuals. ... Last week, my husband fainted while urinating. His doctor said he might have micturition syncope. What causes this ...
- carotid sinus syncope、convulsive syncope、drop attack、faint、fainting、micturition syncope、postural syncope、presyncope、syncope、tussive syncope
- convulsive syncope、drop attack、fainting、micturition syncope、postural syncope、presyncope、syncopal episode、syncope、tussive syncope
- carotid sinus syncope、convulsive syncope、drop attack、fainting、micturition syncope、presyncope、syncopal episode、syncope、tussive syncope
- carotid sinus syncope、drop attack、fainting、micturition syncope、postural syncope、presyncope、syncopal episode、syncope、tussive syncope
- micturition syncope
- mict- mingo to make water