- a substance that exerts some force or effect
- a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission (同)factor, broker
- any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau (同)federal agent
- a representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
- an active and efficient cause; capable of producing a certain effect; "their research uncovered new disease agents"
- how long something has existed; "it was replaced because of its age"
- a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises; "she was now of school age"; "tall for his eld" (同)eld
- begin to seem older; get older; "The death of his wife caused him to age fast"
- make older; "The death of his child aged him tremendously"
- a healthcare facility for outpatient care
- a medical establishment run by a group of medical specialists
- meeting for diagnosis of problems and instruction or remedial work in a particular activity
- scientifically detached; unemotional; "he spoke in the clipped clinical monotones typical of police testimony"
- relating to a clinic or conducted in or as if in a clinic and depending on direct observation of patients; "clinical observation"; "clinical case study"
- the physiological state produced by a poison or other toxic substance (同)toxic condition, intoxication
- the act of giving poison to a person or animal with the intent to kill
- 『代理人』;周旋人 / 働き(作用)を起こすもの;作用物,薬剤 / (政府機関,特にFBI,CIAなどの)部員,機関員
- 〈U〉(一般に)『年齢』,寿命;〈C〉(個々の)『年齢』,年 / 〈U〉成年(おとなとしての資格・権利を得る年齢;通例18または21歳) / 〈U〉『老齢』;《集合的に》老人たち / 〈U〉(人生の)『一時期』;〈C〉世代(generation) / 〈U〉〈C〉《しばしばA-》(歴史上の)『時代』 / 〈C〉《話》長い間 / 年をとる,ふける;〈物が〉古くなる / 〈年〉'を'とらせる;〈物〉'を'古びさせる
- 〈U〉(医学の)臨床講義 / 〈C〉《集合的に》臨床講義のクラス / 〈C〉臨床講義室 / 〈C〉(病院・医科大学・社会事業団などに付属した)診療所;《形容詞を判って》医療施設,病院 / 〈C〉(警察・学校・社会事業団などに付属した)相談所
- 臨床の,臨床講義の / 病床の / 臨床的な,客観的な態度の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- "Incapacitating agent" is a military term used to denote an agent that temporarily and nonlethally impairs the performance of an enemy by targeting the central nervous system (CNS). Of those substances investigated by ...
- Background "Incapacitating agent" is a military term used to denote an agent that temporarily and nonlethally impairs the performance of an enemy by targeting the central nervous system (CNS). Of those substances investigated by ...
- incapacitating clinical agent poisoning
- agonist、agonistic、attorney、delegate、drug、etiologic agent、fomes、fomites、mediator、pathogen、pathogenic、pharmaceutical preparation、vector、vehicle
- Symptoms of orthostatic hypotension vary in severity from mild to incapacitating.(uptodate)
- aged、ageing、aging、year old