- with hope; in a hopeful manner; "we searched hopefully for a good position"
- it is hoped; "hopefully the weather will be fine on Sunday"
- anticipating with confidence of fulfillment (同)expectation
- an expectation (同)expectancy
- something expected (as on the basis of a norm); "each of them had their own anticipations"; "an indicator of expectancy in development" (同)expectancy
- be optimistic; be full of hope; have hopes; "I am still hoping that all will turn out well"
- one of the three Christian virtues
- a specific instance of feeling hopeful; "it revived their hope of winning the pennant"
- someone (or something) on which expectations are centered; "he was their best hope for a victory"
- the general feeling that some desire will be fulfilled; "in spite of his troubles he never gave up hope"
- intend with some possibility of fulfilment; "I hope to have finished this work by tomorrow evening" (同)go for
- expect and wish; "I trust you will behave better from now on"; "I hope she understands that she cannot expect a raise" (同)trust, desire
- consider reasonable or due; "Im expecting a full explanation as to why these files were destroyed"
- look forward to the birth of a child; "She is expecting in March"
- regard something as probable or likely; "The meteorologists are expecting rain for tomorrow" (同)anticipate
- look forward to the probable occurrence of; "We were expecting a visit from our relatives"; "She is looking to a promotion"; "he is waiting to be drafted" (同)look, await, wait
- having or manifesting hope; "a line of people hopeful of obtaining tickets"; "found a hopeful way of attacking the problem"
- 希望に満ちて;有望に / 《おもに米》《文全体を修飾して》うまく行けば
- …‘を'『望む』,期待する / 《『I hope』+『that節』》〈私は〉『…だと思う』 / 希望を抱く;(…を)望む,期待する《+『foe』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉『望み』,『希望』,期待 / 〈C〉期待される人(物)
- …‘を'『予期する』,予想する / (当然のこととして)…‘を'要求する / 《おもに英語》《expect that節》…と思う
- 『希望に満ちた』 / 『有望な』,見込みのある,末たのもしい / 前途有望な人
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The Role of Diet and Nutritional Intervention for the Management of Patients with NAFLD.
- Barrera F, George J.Author information Storr Liver Unit, Westmead Millennium Institute, Westmead Hospital, University of Sydney, Darcy Road, Westmead, New South Wales 2145, Australia; Department of Gastroenterology, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Marcoleta 367, Santiago 8330024, Chile.AbstractDuring the last few decades, the prevalence of obesity, insulin resistance and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) have dramatically increased. Nutrition and modern lifestyle habits are intimately involved in this epidemiological change. Although lifestyle intervention can theoretically revert the metabolic disturbances and prevent the long term complications of NAFLD, its efficacy is diminished in clinical practice by poor implementation and reduced adherence to lifestyle intervention programs. In this article we summarize the main elements of dietary interventions for NAFLD, describe practical strategies to optimize efficacy and review potential nutritional strategies under development that hopefully will improve outcomes in the future.
- Clinics in liver disease.Clin Liver Dis.2014 Feb;18(1):91-112. doi: 10.1016/j.cld.2013.09.009. Epub 2013 Oct 24.
- During the last few decades, the prevalence of obesity, insulin resistance and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) have dramatically increased. Nutrition and modern lifestyle habits are intimately involved in this epidemiological change. Although lifestyle intervention can theoretically revert
- PMID 24274867
- Pathophysiology and risk factors of cervical artery dissection: what have we learnt from large hospital-based cohorts?
- Debette S.Author information aDepartment of Neurology, Lariboisière Hospital bInserm Unit U740 cParis 7 University, DHU Neurovasc Sorbonne Paris-Cité, Paris, France dDepartment of Neurology, Framingham Heart Study, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.AbstractPURPOSE OF REVIEW: Cervical artery dissection (CeAD) is a major cause of ischemic stroke in young and middle-aged adults, although relatively uncommon in the community. Recent large collaborative projects have provided new insights into mechanisms and risk factors of CeAD.
- Current opinion in neurology.Curr Opin Neurol.2014 Feb;27(1):20-8. doi: 10.1097/WCO.0000000000000056.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: Cervical artery dissection (CeAD) is a major cause of ischemic stroke in young and middle-aged adults, although relatively uncommon in the community. Recent large collaborative projects have provided new insights into mechanisms and risk factors of CeAD.RECENT FINDINGS: Pathologic
- PMID 24300790
- Second-wave IFN-based triple therapy for HCV genotype 1 infection: simeprevir, faldaprevir and sofosbuvir.
- Asselah T, Marcellin P.Author information Service d'Hépatologie, Hôpital Beaujon, Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris, Clichy, France; Inserm Unité 773, Centre de Recherche Biomédicale Bichat-Beaujon CRB3, Clichy and Paris, France; Université Paris Diderot-Paris 7, Paris, France.AbstractWith the approval of second-wave direct-acting antivirals simeprevir, sofosbuvir and faldaprevir in 2014-2015, for genotype 1 hepatitis C, patients and doctors will have more treatment options. During a first period, these treatments will still be used with peginterferon and ribavirin. The second wave of IFN-based triple therapy will have benefits and risk. These treatments have the following advantages: higher efficacy with more patient candidates for a shorten treatment duration (12-24 weeks, instead of 48 weeks). These new treatments appear to have a better safety profile than first generation, with no additional increase in anaemia over peginterferon/ribavirin. Then, these treatments are to take for patients with a decrease in pill burden (these three direct-acting antivirals are given orally one pill a day). Simeprevir and sofosbuvir may be approved in the US and Europe, in 2014, at the time this manuscript will be released. Approval of faldaprevir will follow. These direct-acting antivirals with many others will hopefully be combined in future interferon-free regimens. The goal of this review to summarize the results and safety of simeprevir, faldaprevir and sofosbuvir, to advise physicians and to inform patients on the benefits and risks of these second-wave IFN-based regimens for HCV genotype infection.
- Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver.Liver Int.2014 Feb;34 Suppl 1:60-8. doi: 10.1111/liv.12424.
- With the approval of second-wave direct-acting antivirals simeprevir, sofosbuvir and faldaprevir in 2014-2015, for genotype 1 hepatitis C, patients and doctors will have more treatment options. During a first period, these treatments will still be used with peginterferon and ribavirin. The second wa
- PMID 24373080
- Neuroprotective effects of the Sigma-1 receptor (S1R) agonist PRE-084, in a mouse model of motor neuron disease not linked to SOD1 mutation.
- Peviani M1, Salvaneschi E1, Bontempi L1, Petese A1, Manzo A2, Rossi D3, Salmona M4, Collina S3, Bigini P4, Curti D5.Author information 1Department of Biology and Biotechnology "L. Spallanzani", Laboratory of Cellular & Molecular Neuropharmacology, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy.2Rheumatology and Translational Immunology Research Laboratories (LaRIT), Division of Rheumatology, IRCCS Policlinico S. Matteo Foundation/University of Pavia, Italy.3Department of Drug Science, Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy.4IRCCS-Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri, Milan, Italy.5Department of Biology and Biotechnology "L. Spallanzani", Laboratory of Cellular & Molecular Neuropharmacology, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractThe identification of novel molecular targets crucially involved in motor neuron degeneration/survival is a necessary step for the development of hopefully more effective therapeutic strategies for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) patients. In this view, S1R, an endoplasmic reticulum (ER)-resident receptor with chaperone-like activity, has recently attracted great interest. S1R is involved in several processes leading to acute and chronic neurodegeneration, including ALS pathology. Treatment with the S1R agonist PRE-084 improves locomotor function and motor neuron survival in presymptomatic and early symptomatic mutant SOD1-G93A ALS mice. Here, we tested the efficacy of PRE-084 in a model of spontaneous motor neuron degeneration, the wobbler mouse (wr) as a proof of concept that S1R may be regarded as a key therapeutic target also for ALS cases not linked to SOD1 mutation. Increased staining for S1R was detectable in morphologically spared cervical spinal cord motor neurons of wr mice both at early (6th week) and late (12th week) phases of clinical progression. S1R signal was also detectable in hypertrophic astrocytes and reactive microglia of wr mice. Chronic treatment with PRE-084 (three times a week, for 8weeks), starting at symptom onset, significantly increased the levels of BDNF in the gray matter, improved motor neuron survival and ameliorated paw abnormality and grip strength performance. In addition, the treatment significantly reduced the number of reactive astrocytes whereas, that of CD11b+ microglial cells was increased. A deeper evaluation of microglial markers revealed significant increased number of cells positive for the pan-macrophage marker CD68 and of CD206+ cells, involved in tissue restoration, in the white matter of PRE-084-treated mice. The mRNA levels of TNF-α and IL-1β were not affected by PRE-084 treatment. Thus, our results support pharmacological manipulation of S1R as a promising strategy to cure ALS and point to increased availability of growth factors and modulation of astrocytosis and of macrophage/microglia as part of the mechanisms involved in S1R-mediated neuroprotection.
- Neurobiology of disease.Neurobiol Dis.2014 Feb;62:218-32. doi: 10.1016/j.nbd.2013.10.010. Epub 2013 Oct 16.
- The identification of novel molecular targets crucially involved in motor neuron degeneration/survival is a necessary step for the development of hopefully more effective therapeutic strategies for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) patients. In this view, S1R, an endoplasmic reticulum (ER)-residen
- PMID 24141020
- Propitious Immobilization of Gold Nanoparticles on Poly(dimethylsiloxane) Substrate for Local Surface Plasmon Resonance Based Biosensor
- Trung Nguyen Ba,Yoshikawa Hiroyuki,Tamiya Eiichi [他],Viet Pham Hung,Takamura Yuzuru,Ashahi Tsuyoshi
- Jpn J Appl Phys 51(3), 037001-037001-6, 2012-03-25
- … The developed technique can hopefully expand the applications of PDMS for not only micro channel fabrication, but also sensing construction for easier and simpler preparation of microfluidic biosensors, which were then applied for immunoassays and other biochemical analyses. …
- NAID 150000104962
- Training Deck Cadets Onboard Commercial Ships in the Multinational Crew Era
- TASSEDA El-Hocine,OHTSU Kohei,TAKEMOTO Takahiro [他],TAKASHIMA Kyoko
- 日本航海学会論文集 (126), 19-29, 2012-03-25
- … In this paper, the authors are going to play the role of a whistle-blower by highlighting some shadow areas and pointing out some issues to improve the present training system, and hopefully, shift the focus of the companies from making guidelines and training books to the real monitoring of the onboard training. …
- NAID 110009419119
- 大気球を利用したμ-LRS のカプセル自由落下実験(大気球研究報告)
- 滝澤 潤一,杉村 文隆,大窪 拓哉,平木 講儒,中須賀 真一
- 宇宙航空研究開発機構研究開発報告 JAXA-RR-11-008, 47-60, 2012-03-00
- ISSL とIA,SDL,ISAS/JAXA は小型実験用再突入システム(micro-Laboratory Reentry System/μ-LRS) の研究を2009 年から共同で実施している.μ-LRS の特徴の一つとして,再突入中の誘導制御が挙げられる.μ-LRS は再突入カプセルにApollo Command Module 型のカプセルを採用し,内部に搭載したRCS スラスタを用いて再突入 …
- NAID 110009477744
- 羽場 広樹
- 日本エネルギー学会誌 91(2), 90-95, 2012-02-20
- … Hopefully we could bring the "Japan-flagged" Canadian gas into Asian region in near future. …
- NAID 110009419585
- hopefullyとは。意味や和訳。[副]1 ((文修飾))望むところは，希望的には；うまくいけば；願わくば，できることならHopefully, well win. [=We hope well win.／We are hopeful that well win.]きっと，勝てるだろう.2 希望[期待]をもって. - goo ...
- 下の3つのニュアンスの違いがありましたら教えてください。一番よく目にするのは1)ですけど、使われ方に違いはありますでしょうか。1) I hope to see you again soon.2) Hopefully I can see you again soon.3) ...
- hopefullyの意味は？goo辞書は無料で使える日本最大級の辞書サービスです。国語辞典、英和辞典、和英辞典、類語辞典、中国語辞典、百科事典などを提供しています。 ... ヘレン・ケラー 名言一覧 | Wiki 世界で最も素晴らしく、最も ...