- in actuality or reality or fact; "she is effectively his wife"; "in effect, they had no choice" (同)in effect
- characterized by or full of force or strength (often but not necessarily physical); "a forceful speaker"; "a forceful personality"; "forceful measures"; "a forceful plan for peace"
- marked by qualities giving the power to produce an intended effect; "written propaganda is less efficacious than the habits and prejudices...of the readers"-Aldous Huxley; "the medicine is efficacious in stopping a cough"
- being effective without wasting time or effort or expense; "an efficient production manager"; "efficient engines save gas"
- with efficiency; in an efficient manner; "he functions efficiently" (同)expeditiously
- works well as a means or remedy; "an effective reprimand"; "a lotion that is effective in cases of prickly heat"
- producing or capable of producing an intended result or having a striking effect; "an air-cooled motor was more effective than a witchs broomstick for rapid long-distance transportation"-LewisMumford; "effective teaching methods"; "effective steps toward peace"; "made an effective entrance"; "his complaint proved to be effectual in bringing action"; "an efficacious law" (同)effectual, efficacious
- able to accomplish a purpose; functioning effectively; "people who will do nothing unless they get something out of it for themselves are often highly effective persons..."-G.B.Shaw; "effective personnel"; "an efficient secretary"; "the efficient cause of the revolution" (同)efficient
- exerting force or influence; "the law is effective immediately"; "a warranty good for two years"; "the law is already in effect (or in force)" (同)good, in effect, in force
- existing in fact; not theoretical; real; "a decline in the effective demand"; "confused increased equipment and expenditure with the quantity of effective work done"
- ready for service; "the fort was held by about 100 effective soldiers"
- 『能率的な』,効率のいい / 『有能な』,敏腕な
- 『効果的な』,効きめのある / (法律などが)『有効な』,実施されている / 印象深い,感銘的な / 実際に役立つ,実動の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Structure, function and five basic needs of the global health research system.
- Rudan I1, Sridhar D1.
- Journal of global health.J Glob Health.2016 Jun;6(1):010505. doi: 10.7189/jogh.06.010505.
- BACKGROUND: Two major initiatives that were set up to support and co-ordinate global health research efforts have been largely discontinued in recent years: the Global Forum for Health Research and World Health Organization's Department for Research Policy and Cooperation. These developments provide
- PMID 26401270
- Identification and characterization of alpha-I-proteinase inhibitor from common carp sarcoplasmic proteins.
- Siriangkanakun S1, Li-Chan EC2, Yongsawadigul J3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Feb 1;192:1090-7. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.07.099. Epub 2015 Jul 23.
- Purification of proteinase inhibitor from common carp (Cyprinus carpio) sarcoplasmic proteins resulted in 2.8% yield with purification fold of 111. Two inhibitors, namely inhibitor I and II, exhibited molecular mass of 47 and 52kDa, respectively, based on non-reducing sodium dodecyl sulfate-polyacry
- PMID 26304452
- Development of multi-residue analysis of herbicides in cereal grain by ultra-performance liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry.
- Dong X1, Liang S2, Shi Z2, Sun H3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Feb 1;192:432-40. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.07.025. Epub 2015 Jul 8.
- A rapid and sensitive method was developed for the determination of 50 herbicides in cereal grain by ultra-performance liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry (UPLC-ESI-MS). Using acetonitrile effectively extracted 22 kinds of triazine and other basic herbicides, and using 90
- PMID 26304370
- Biological motion facilitates filial imprinting
- Effective enhancement of hydrophilicity of solution indium zinc oxide-based thin-film transistors by oxygen plasma treatment of deposition layer surface
- Effects of forming gas plasma treatment on low-temperature Cu–Cu direct bonding
- effectivelyとは。意味や和訳。[副]1 効果的に, 有効にwork together effectively共同で働いて実効をあげる.2 ((文修飾))事実上, 実際上. - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索サービスです。
- Example Sentences So developing a financial system that can intermediate between savers and borrowers effectively and efficiently is crucial. Productivity is also dependent on how efficiently and effectively you work. There are several ...
- However, it is unknown which target temperature is more efficacious.