- something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate; "the moons disk hung in a cloudless sky" (同)disc, saucer
- a flat circular plate (同)disc
- 『円盤』;円盤の表面 / 植物,動物の平たく丸い組織・部分;椎間板(ついかんばん) / (数学で)円板(円によって囲まれた範囲) / レコード
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Stand-alone anterior lumbar interbody fusion: indications, techniques, surgical outcomes and complications.
- Kerolus M1, Turel MK1, Tan L1, Deutsch H1.
- Expert review of medical devices.Expert Rev Med Devices.2016 Nov 11:1-10. [Epub ahead of print]
- INTRODUCTION: Anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) is a well-established technique to achieve lumbar spine fusion with various indications including degenerative disk disease, spondylolisthesis, recurrent disk herniation, adjacent level disease, pseudoarthrosis, as well as being used as part of t
- PMID 27792409
- The expression of cytokine and its significance for the intervertebral disks of Kazakhs.
- Xiaogang M1, Quanshan H2, Liping Z1, Kaken H3.
- Journal of clinical laboratory analysis.J Clin Lab Anal.2016 Nov 3. doi: 10.1002/jcla.22087. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Proinflammatory cytokine IL-6 and anti-inflammatory cytokine IL-10 are expressed in herniated intervertebral disks of Kazakhs, but their significance is not yet understood.METHODS: Specimens of herniated lumbar disk were collected from 30 patients with single disk herniation during lumba
- PMID 27807886
- Imaging Evaluation and Relative Significance in Cases of Cervical Disk Allografting: Radiographic Character After Total Disk Transplantation.
- Ding Y1, Ruan DK, He Q, Hou LS, Lin JN, Cui HP.
- Clinical spine surgery.Clin Spine Surg.2016 Nov;29(9):E488-E495.
- STUDY DESIGN: The clinical and radiologic data of total disk allografting (TDA) cases were collected and analyzed to explore the correlation between neurological function improvements and imaging changes.OBJECTIVE: The aim of the study was to assess the medium-term and long-term outcome and radiogra
- PMID 27755207
- Concomitance of fibromyalgia syndrome and cervical disc herniation
- Güler Mustafa,Aydın Teoman,Akgöl Erdal,Taşpınar Özgür
- Journal of Physical Therapy Science 27(3), 785-789, 2015
- … [Purpose] Fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) and cervical disc herniation (CDH) are a common diseases commonly encountered in physical therapy clinics. … In this study we aim to investigated whether FMS is a risk factor for cervical disc herniation and the frequency of their coincident occurrence. … The herniation directions were given as: central in 5 levels, right paramedian in 1 level, and left paramedian disc hernia in 1 level. …
- NAID 130005061653
- 五十嵐 孝,村井 邦彦,島田 宣弘,佐藤 正章,丹羽 康則,竹内 護
- 日本臨床麻酔学会誌 34(2), 296-301, 2014
- NAID 130004892938
- Causes Disk herniation is most often the result of a gradual, aging-related wear and tear called disk degeneration. As you age, your spinal disks lose some of their water content. That makes them less flexible and more prone to ...
- Disk herniations are the main indication for the use of the VERTEBRIS system. The concept was developed for all disk herniations that cannot be treated using conservative therapies. The following objectives should always be a top ...
- Many terms may be used to describe issues with a spinal disc and disc pain, and all may be used differently and, at times, interchangeably. Some commonly used terms include: Herniated disc Pinched nerve Ruptured/torn disc
- disk herniation, herniated intervertebral discs
- 髄核ヘルニア nuclear herniation, herniated nucleus pulposus
- disk herniation、hernia of intervertebral disk、herniated disk、intervertebral disk displacement
- disk herniation、herniated disc、herniated disk、intervertebral disk displacement
- disk herniation、hernia of intervertebral disk、herniated disc、herniated disk