- invest with or as with a body; give body to (同)personify
- the external structure of a vehicle; "the body of the car was badly rusted"
- the main mass of a thing
- a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person; "they found the body in the lake" (同)dead body
- the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being); "he felt as if his whole body were on fire" (同)organic structure, physical structure
- a collection of particulars considered as a system; "a body of law"; "a body of doctrine"; "a body of precedents"
- a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity; "the whole body filed out of the auditorium"; "the student body"; "administrative body"
- an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects; "heavenly body"
- the central message of a communication; "the body of the message was short"
- having high relative density or specific gravity; "dense as lead"
- slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity; "so dense he never understands anything I say to him"; "never met anyone quite so dim"; "although dull at classical learning, at mathematics he was uncommonly quick"- Thackeray; "dumb officials make some really dumb decisions"; "he was either normally stupid or being deliberately obtuse"; "worked with the slow students" (同)dim, dull, dumb, obtuse, slow
- permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter; "dense smoke"; "heavy fog"; "impenetrable gloom" (同)heavy, impenetrable
- hard to pass through because of dense growth; "dense vegetation"; "thick woods" (同)thick
- come together as in a cluster or flock; "The poets constellate in this town every summer" (同)constellate, flock, clump
- a room that is comfortable and secluded
- a unit of 8 to 10 cub scouts
- growing close together but not in dense mats
- 〈C〉『身体』,肉体 / 〈C〉(人・動物の)『胴体』 / 〈C〉)物の)『主要部』,本体《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『団体』,群れ:(…のたくさんの)集まり《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉物体,…体 / 〈U〉実質;(酒・味などの)こく / 〈C〉《話》人
- 『密度が濃い』,密集した,目の詰まった / 《話》頭の鈍い,のろまな
- (花・果実などの)『ふさ』《+『of』+『名』》 / (密集した人・動物・物などの)『集団』,群れ(group)《+『of』+『名』》 / (…の回りに)『群がる』;群生する《+『together around』(『round』)+『名』》
- (野生動物の)巣穴,ほら穴 / 《話》奥まった小部屋;私室 / 隠れ家(が);(特に犯罪者の)根城,巣
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Structure and protein composition of a basal-body scaffold ("cage") in the hypotrich ciliate Euplotes.
- Kloetzel JA1, Brann TW.
- The Journal of eukaryotic microbiology.J Eukaryot Microbiol.2012 Nov-Dec;59(6):587-600. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2012.00639.x.
- Cilia on the ventral surface of the hypotrich ciliate Euplotes are clustered into polykinetids or compound ciliary organelles, such as cirri or oral membranelles, used in locomotion and prey capture. A single polykinetid may contain more than 150 individual cilia; these emerge from basal bodies held
- PMID 23134115
- Different classes of input and output neurons reveal new features in microglomeruli of the adult Drosophila mushroom body calyx.
- Butcher NJ1, Friedrich AB, Lu Z, Tanimoto H, Meinertzhagen IA.
- The Journal of comparative neurology.J Comp Neurol.2012 Jul 1;520(10):2185-201. doi: 10.1002/cne.23037.
- To investigate how sensory information is processed, transformed, and stored within an olfactory system, we examined the anatomy of the input region, the calyx, of the mushroom bodies of Drosophila melanogaster. These paired structures are important for various behaviors, including olfactory learnin
- PMID 22237598
- Cell type-dependent trafficking of neuropeptide Y-containing dense core granules in CNS neurons.
- Ramamoorthy P1, Wang Q, Whim MD.
- The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience.J Neurosci.2011 Oct 12;31(41):14783-8. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2933-11.2011.
- Neuropeptide transmitters are synthesized throughout the CNS and play important modulatory roles. After synthesis in the neuronal cell body, it is generally assumed that peptides are transported to nonspecialized sites of release. However, apart from a few cases, this scenario has not been thoroughl
- PMID 21994394
- 岡田 洋之 [他],千早 豊,松川 清,黒沢 隆,高橋 清志,其田 三夫
- 日本獣医学雑誌 49(3), 411-418, 1987-06-15
- 発症から94日目に, 心臓のリンパ肉腫により斃死した2歳の皮膚型白血病牛1例を病理学的に検索した。初期には蕁麻疹が頚部, 肩部, 背部および下腹部に現れ, 発疹は次第に大きくなり, 全身に500個以上の丘疹および結節が認められたが, その後自然に脱落あるいは退縮した。剖検時, ほとんどの内臓諸器官ならびにリンパ節に腫瘍細胞の浸潤があった。病理組織学的に真皮で増殖した腫瘍細胞が表皮に浸潤, ついで表 …
- NAID 110003917561
- Pathological studies on a case of bovine skin leukosis.
- 岡田 洋之,千早 豊,松川 清,黒沢 隆,高橋 清志,其田 三夫
- 日本獸醫學雜誌(The Japanese Journal of Veterinary Science) 49(3), 411-418, 1987
- … The plaque gradually increased in number on the whole body surface where more than 500 were noted. … Electron microscopy revealed a clustered dense body in many of the neoplastic cells. …
- NAID 130003481868
- 吉川 尭 [他],山村 高章,吉川 博康,小山田 敏文
- 日本獸醫學雜誌 46(4), 541-547, 1984-08-15
- … なお AcPase陽性の集合性顆粒は電顕的に clustered dense body として観察された。 …
- NAID 110003917267
- A clustered dense body in a patient with splenic lym-phoma with villous lymphocytes We report a case of splenic B-cell lymphoma with villous lym-phocytes (SLVL), in which clustered lysosomal granules, indica-tive of T-cells, were ...
- Page 1 A clustered dense body in a patient with splenic lym-phoma with villous lymphocytes We report a case of splenic B-cell lymphoma with villous lym-phocytes (SLVL), in which clustered lysosomal granules, indica-tive of T-cells ...
- dark、densely、high density、thick