- the action or reaction of something (as a machine or substance) under specified circumstances; "the behavior of small particles can be studied in experiments" (同)behaviour
- (psychology) the aggregate of the responses or reactions or movements made by an organism in any situation (同)behaviour
- manner of acting or controlling yourself (同)behaviour, conduct, doings
- of or relating to behavior; "behavioral sciences" (同)behavioural
- of or relating to pharmacology (同)pharmacologic
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Relevance of the metabotropic glutamate receptor (mGluR5) in the regulation of NREM-REM sleep cycle and homeostasis: Evidence from mGluR5 (-/-) mice.
- Ahnaou A1, Raeymaekers L2, Steckler T2, Drinkenbrug WH2.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2015 Apr 1;282:218-26. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2015.01.009. Epub 2015 Jan 13.
- Sleep is a homeostatically regulated behavior and sleep loss evokes a proportional increase in sleep time and delta slow wave activity. Glutamate and pharmacological modulation of the metabotropic glutamate receptors (mGluR) signaling have been implicated in the organization of vigilance states. Her
- PMID 25591476
- Ketamine administration during the second postnatal week induces enduring schizophrenia-like behavioral symptoms and reduces parvalbumin expression in the medial prefrontal cortex of adult mice.
- Jeevakumar V1, Driskill C1, Paine A1, Sobhanian M1, Vakil H1, Morris B1, Ramos J1, Kroener S2.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2015 Apr 1;282:165-75. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2015.01.010. Epub 2015 Jan 13.
- Dysfunctions in the GABAergic system are considered a core feature of schizophrenia. Pharmacological blockade of NMDA receptors (NMDAR), or their genetic ablation in parvalbumin (PV)-expressing GABAergic interneurons can induce schizophrenia-like behavior in animals. NMDAR-mediated currents shape th
- PMID 25591475
- Alterations in brain neurotrophic and glial factors following early age chronic methylphenidate and cocaine administration.
- Simchon-Tenenbaum Y1, Weizman A2, Rehavi M3.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2015 Apr 1;282:125-32. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2014.12.058. Epub 2015 Jan 8.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) overdiagnosis and a pharmacological attempt to increase cognitive performance, are the major causes for the frequent (ab)use of psychostimulants in non-ADHD individuals. Methylphenidate is a non-addictive psychostimulant, although its mode of action re
- PMID 25576963
- 睡眠障害の非薬物療法 (特集 睡眠障害と精神衛生,付随する社会問題)
- Period Coding of Bmal1 Oscillators in the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus
- Myung Jihwan,Hong Sungho,Hatanaka Fumiyuki,Nakajima Yoshihiro,Schutter Erik De,Takumi Toru,ハタナカ フミユキ,ナカジマ ヨシヒロ,タクミ トオル,畠中 史幸,中島 芳浩,内匠 透
- The Journal of Neuroscience 32(26), 8900-8918, 2012-06-27
- … We found that the period of the oscillation in Bmal1 expression, a positive-feedback component of the circadian clock, preserves the behavioral circadian period under culture and drives clustered oscillations in the mouse SCN. … Pharmacological and physical isolations of SCN subregions indicate that the period of Bmal1 oscillation is subregion specific and is preserved during culture. …
- NAID 120005122670
- Effect of Prenatal Valproic Acid Exposure on Cortical Morphology in Female Mice
- HARA Yuta,MAEDA Yuko,KATAOKA Shunsuke,AGO Yukio,TAKUMA Kazuhiro,MATSUDA Toshio
- Journal of pharmacological
- … We have recently shown that prenatal valproic acid (VPA) exposure causes autism spectrum disorders–like behavioral abnormalities and Nissl-positive cell loss in both prefrontal and somatosensory cortices in male mice. …
- NAID 10030572290
- Although substantial advances have been made in behavioral and pharmacological treatments for addictions, moving treatment development to the next stage may require novel ways of approaching addictions, particularly those derived ...
- 1. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2012 Aug;37(9):2076-87. doi: 10.1038/npp.2012.56. Epub 2012 Apr 25. Behavioral, pharmacological, and immunological abnormalities after streptococcal exposure: a novel rat model of Sydenham chorea ...
- behavioral pharmacological