- altitude、high、high degree、high level、high-grade、highly
- farther along in physical or mental development; "the childs skeletal age was classified as `advanced"; "children in the advanced classes in elementary school read far above grade average"
- ahead of the times; "the advanced teaching methods"; "had advanced views on the subject"; "a forward-looking corporation"; "is British industry innovative enough?" (同)forward-looking, innovative, modern
- far along in time; "a man of advanced age"; "advanced in years"; "a ripe old age"; "the ripe age of 90" (同)ripe
- ahead in development; complex or intricate; "advanced technology"; "a sophisticated electronic control system" (同)sophisticated
- (of societies) highly developed especially in technology or industry; "advanced societies"; "an advanced country technologically"
- at a higher level in training or knowledge or skill; "an advanced degree"; "an advanced text in physics"; "special seminars for small groups of advanced students at the University"
- comparatively late in a course of development; "the illness had reached an advanced stage"; "an advanced state of exhaustion"
- in or to a high position, amount, or degree; "prices have gone up far too high"
- a state of altered consciousness induced by alcohol or narcotics; "they took drugs to get a high on"
- a state of sustained elation; "Im on a permanent high these days"
- an air mass of higher than normal pressure; "the east coast benefits from a Bermuda high"
- a lofty level or position or degree; "summer temperatures reached an all-time high"
- a high place; "they stood on high and observed the countryside"; "he doesnt like heights" (同)heights
- at a great altitude; "he climbed high on the ladder" (同)high up
- used of sounds and voices; high in pitch or frequency (同)high-pitched
- happy and excited and energetic (同)in high spirits
- slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana) (同)mellow
- in a rich manner; "he lives high" (同)richly, luxuriously
- (literal meaning) being at or having a relatively great or specific elevation or upward extension (sometimes used in combinations like `knee-high'
- far up toward the source; "he lives high up the river"
- greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "a high temperature"; "a high price"; "the high point of his career"; "high risks"; "has high hopes"; "the river is high"; "he has a high opinion of himself"
- in a high position or level or rank; "details known by only a few highly placed persons"
- to a high degree or extent; favorably or with much respect; "highly successful"; "He spoke highly of her"; "does not think highly of his writing"; "extremely interesting" (同)extremely
- at a high rate or wage; "highly paid workers"
- elevation especially above sea level or above the earths surface; "the altitude gave her a headache" (同)height
- the perpendicular distance from the base of a geometric figure to the opposite vertex (or side if parallel)
- surpassing in quality; "top-grade ore" (同)top-quality, top-grade
- increase in price or value; "the news caused a general advance on the stock market" (同)rise
- an amount paid before it is earned (同)cash advance
- rise in rate or price; "The stock market gained 24 points today" (同)gain
- pay in advance; "Can you advance me some money?"
- situated ahead or going before; "an advance party"; "at that time the most advanced outpost was still east of the Rockies" (同)advanced, in advance
- being ahead of time or need; "gave advance warning"; "was beforehand with her report" (同)beforehand
- cause to move forward; "Can you move the car seat forward?" (同)bring forward
- move forward, also in the metaphorical sense; "Time marches on" (同)progress, pass_on, move on, march on, go_on
- move forward; "we have to advance clocks and watches when we travel eastward" (同)set ahead
- bring forward for consideration or acceptance; "advance an argument" (同)throw out
- develop further; "We are advancing technology every day"
- 進出した,前進した / 進歩した / 上級の,高等の / (時が)進んだ,進行した
- 『高い』,高い所にある / 《数の後に置いて》高さが…ある / (数量・程度などが標準より)『高い』,大きい,激しい / (身分・地位が)『高い』,高貴な / 『気高い』,高潔な / (声の調子が)『高い』,鋭い / 値段の高い,金の掛かる,ぜいたくな / 楽しい,陽気な,上得意の / (時・季節が)盛りの,たけなわの / (色が)濃い,赤い / 《話》(酒・麻薬などに)酔って / 『高く』,高い所に / (価値・程度などが)高く,高度に,激しく / 〈C〉《話》高水準,高値 / 〈U〉(自動車の)高速ギア / 〈C〉《話》(麻薬などによる)酔った状態
- 『高度に』,『非常に』,大いに / 高い位に,高貴に / 高価で(に),高給で(に)
- 〈U〉『高さ』(height) / 〈C〉標高,海抜(かいばつ) / 《しばしば複数形で》高所;高い地位 / 〈U〉〈C〉(三角形などの底辺からの)高さ;(天体の)高度,高角
- …'を'『前進させる』,前に出す / 〈事〉'を'『進める』,促進する / (ある階級・地位などに)〈人〉'を'昇進させる《+『名』〈人〉+『to』+『名』》 / 《『advance』+『名』〈人〉+『名』〈金〉=『advance』+『名』〈金〉+『to』+『名』〈人〉》 〈人〉‘に'〈金〉'を'前払いする,融資する / 〈時間・期日〉'を'早める;〈時計〉‘の'時間を早める / (…に向かって)『前進する』,進む《+『on』(『upon, toward』)+『名』》 / (…に)昇進する《+『to』(『in』)+『名』》 / 〈事が〉進歩する,はかどる / 〈時が〉進む / 〈値段・価値が〉上がる / 〈U〉〈C〉『進むこと』,前進 / 〈U〉(…の)流れ,進行《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)進歩,発達《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…への)昇進,出世《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)前払い,前払い金《+『on』+『名』》 / 《複数形で》(人に)言い寄ること,取り入ること《+『to』+『名』》 / 前進している / 前もっての
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Evidence and uptake routes for Zinc oxide nanoparticles through the gastrointestinal barrier in Xenopus laevis.
- Bacchetta R, Moschini E, Santo N, Fascio U, Del Giacco L, Freddi S, Camatini M, Mantecca P.Author information Department of Biosciences, Università degli Studi di Milano , Milano , Italy.AbstractAbstract The developmental toxicity of nanostructured materials, as well as their impact on the biological barriers, represents a crucial aspect to be assessed in a nanosafety policy framework. Nanosized metal oxides have been demonstrated to affect Xenopus laevis embryonic development, with nZnO specifically targeting the digestive system. To study the mechanisms of the nZnO-induced intestinal lesions, we tested two different nominally sized ZnO nanoparticles (NPs) at effective concentrations. Advanced microscopy techniques and molecular marker analyses were applied in order to describe the NP-epithelial cell interactions and the mechanisms driving NP toxicity and translocation through the intestinal barrier. We attributed the toxicity to NP-induced cell oxidative damage, the small-sized NPs being the more effective. This outcome is sustained by a marked increase in anti-oxidant genes' expression and high lipid peroxidation level in the enterocytes, where disarrangement of the cytoskeleton and cell junctions' integrity were evidenced. These events led to diffuse necrotic changes in the intestinal barrier, and trans- and paracellular NP permeation through the mucosa. The uptake routes, leading NPs to cross the intestinal barrier and reach secondary target tissues, have been documented. nZnOs embryotoxicity was confirmed to be crucially mediated by the NPs' reactivity rather than their dissolved ions. The ZnO NPs' ability to overwhelm the intestinal barrier must be taken into high consideration for a future design of safer ZnO NPs.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Nov;8:728-44. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.824128. Epub 2013 Aug 6.
- Abstract The developmental toxicity of nanostructured materials, as well as their impact on the biological barriers, represents a crucial aspect to be assessed in a nanosafety policy framework. Nanosized metal oxides have been demonstrated to affect Xenopus laevis embryonic development, with nZnO sp
- PMID 23848496
- Current and emerging technologies for rapid detection and characterization of Salmonella in poultry and poultry products.
- Park SH, Aydin M, Khatiwara A, Dolan MC, Gilmore DF, Bouldin JL, Ahn S, Ricke SC.Author information Cell and Molecular Biology Program, Department of Food Science, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR, USA; Center for Food Safety, Department of Food Science, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR, USA.AbstractSalmonella is the leading cause of foodborne illnesses in the United States, and one of the main contributors to salmonellosis is the consumption of contaminated poultry and poultry products. Since deleterious effects of Salmonella on public health and the economy continue to occur, there is an ongoing need to develop more advanced detection methods that can identify Salmonella accurately and rapidly in foods before they reach consumers. Rapid detection and identification methods for Salmonella are considered to be an important component of strategies designed to prevent poultry and poultry product-associated illnesses. In the past three decades, there have been increasing efforts towards developing and improving rapid pathogen detection and characterization methodologies for application to poultry and poultry products. In this review, we discuss molecular methods for detection, identification and genetic characterization of Salmonella associated with poultry and poultry products. In addition, the advantages and disadvantages of the established and emerging rapid detection and characterization methods are addressed for Salmonella in poultry and poultry products. The methods with potential application to the industry are highlighted in this review.
- Food microbiology.Food Microbiol.2014 Apr;38:250-62. doi: 10.1016/j.fm.2013.10.002. Epub 2013 Oct 14.
- Salmonella is the leading cause of foodborne illnesses in the United States, and one of the main contributors to salmonellosis is the consumption of contaminated poultry and poultry products. Since deleterious effects of Salmonella on public health and the economy continue to occur, there is an ongo
- PMID 24290649
- The unfolding of G-quadruplexes and its adverse effect on DNA-gold nanoparticles-based sensing system.
- Cheng S, Zheng B, Wang M, Ge X, Zhao Q, Liu W, Lam MH.Author information CAS Key Laboratory of Soft Matter Chemistry, Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, University of Science and Technology of China and USTC-CityU Joint Advanced Research Center, Suzhou, PR China; Department of Biology and Chemistry, City University of Hong Kong and USTC-CityU Joint Advanced Research Center, Suzhou, PR China.AbstractThe adsorption of DNAs in G-quadruplex solution onto 13nm gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) was studied through monitoring of the localized surface plasmon resonance (LSPR) absorbance of 13nm AuNPs at 520 and 650nm (A650/A520) in the solutions of three widely studied guanine-rich sequences, TBA(5'-GGTTGGTGTGGTTGG-3'), PW17(5'-GGGTAGGGCGGGTTGGG-3'), and PSO (5'-GGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG-3'). It was found that the degree of adsorption of DNAs in Pb(2+) stabilized G-quadruplex (G-Pb(2+)) solutions is up to 93% after more than 5h of incubation. Furthermore, the lead concentrations in the solutions containing G-quadruplex and AuNP were analyzed by an inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometer. The results showed that Pb(2+) had been released from the G-quadruplexes, which means the G-quadruplexes may be unfolded in the presence of AuNP. This interaction between G-quadruplexes and AuNP demonstrated that long time incubation between DNAs and AuNPs would possibly make it unable to distinguish G-quadruplex from ssDNA. Thus, a biosensing system consisting of PW17 and AuNPs was developed to detect Pb(2+). It was found that the LSPR responses at A650/A520 were sensitive to [Pb(2+)]. However, the sensitivity of the system was interfered by the potential unfolding of PW17-Pb(2+) in the presence of AuNPs. This unexpected adverse effect of AuNPs on DNA-based biosensors should be taken into consideration in the future development of biosensing systems that are based on ssDNA aptamers and unmodified AuNPs.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Mar 15;53:479-85. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.10.016. Epub 2013 Oct 24.
- The adsorption of DNAs in G-quadruplex solution onto 13nm gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) was studied through monitoring of the localized surface plasmon resonance (LSPR) absorbance of 13nm AuNPs at 520 and 650nm (A650/A520) in the solutions of three widely studied guanine-rich sequences, TBA(5'-GGTTGGTG
- PMID 24211461
- Novel electrochemical aptamer biosensor based on an enzyme-gold nanoparticle dual label for the ultrasensitive detection of epithelial tumour marker MUC1.
- Hu R, Wen W, Wang Q, Xiong H, Zhang X, Gu H, Wang S.Author information Hubei Collaborative Innovation Center for Advanced Organic Chemical Materials, Ministry of Education Key Laboratory for the Synthesis and Application of Organic Functional Molecules & College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Hubei University, Wuhan 430062, PR China.AbstractA novel platform based on a hairpin oligonucleotide (HO) switch, gold nanoparticles (AuNPs), and enzyme signal amplification for the ultrasensitive detection of mucin 1 protein (MUC1) was developed in this assay. This HO aptamers and horseradish peroxidase (HRP) were immobilised on the AuNPs to yield HO-AuNP-HRP conjugates. AuNPs were used as labels and bridges between the HO and HRP. HRP was also used as label for catalysing the oxidation of o-phenylenediamine by H2O2. The reaction product was 2,3-diaminophenazine (DAP), which was reduced and could be detected at surface of modified electrode. The reduction signal of DAP was used as a probe for the sensitive detection. After the recognition between oligonucleotide and MUC1, biotin was exposed. Biotin, along with the conjugate, was captured by streptavidin onto the surface of modified electrode. Therefore, the detection of target MUC1 which was a membrane-associated glycoprotein of the mucin family could be sensitively transduced via detection of the electrochemical reduction signal of DAP. Compared to other aptasensors, this biosensor has a good linear correlation ranges from 8.8nM to 353.3nM and a lower detection limit of 2.2nM for MUC1. The proposed method provided a new electrochemical approach for the detection of MUC1.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Mar 15;53:384-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.10.015. Epub 2013 Oct 24.
- A novel platform based on a hairpin oligonucleotide (HO) switch, gold nanoparticles (AuNPs), and enzyme signal amplification for the ultrasensitive detection of mucin 1 protein (MUC1) was developed in this assay. This HO aptamers and horseradish peroxidase (HRP) were immobilised on the AuNPs to yiel
- PMID 24189297
- Reduction Kinetics of Zinc Powder from Brass Converter Slag by Pyrometallurgical Method Using Hydrogen Gas
- Lee Tae-Hyuk,Joo Sin-Hyeong,Nersisyan Hayk H.,Kong Man-Sik,Lee Jae-Woo,Park Ki-Won,Lee Jong-Hyeon
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal advpub(0), 2016
- A pyrometallurgical reduction process for the recovery of copper and zinc from brass secondary slag (BSS) was studied. Specifically, the effect of reduction temperature and time on the conversion to m …
- NAID 130005093556
- 疾患知識統合に向けた異常状態オントロジーのLinked Data化
- 山縣 友紀,古崎 晃司,今井 健,大江 和彦,溝口 理一郎
- 人工知能学会論文誌 advpub(0), 2016
- Linked Data is a promising technology for knowledge integration on the web. Many research groups have developed ontologies and terminologies, and recently, they have published a wide variety of Linked …
- NAID 130005091053
- Consolidation of Non-Colloidal Spherical Particles at Low Particle Reynolds Numbers
- Galvin Kevin P.,Forghani Marveh,Doroodchi Elham,Iveson Simon M.
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal advpub(0), 2016
- When a system of identical spheres settles under conditions of negligible surface and inertial forces an idealised form of sediment consolidation unfolds amenable to a universal description. We have d …
- NAID 130005087757
- A Novel Fluorescent Chemosensor Based on β-(2-Pyridyl)acrolein-Rhodamine B Derivative: Polymer Particle Interaction with an Enhanced Sensing Performance
- Ku Kyo-Sun,Hwang Ji-Yong,Muthukumar Palanisamy,Son Young-A
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal advpub(0), 2016
- A novel, fluorescent chemosensor based on β-(2-pyridyl)acrolein-rhodamine B (RB-AC) derivative was synthesized and its sensing performance with poly(ethylene glycol) dimethacrylate (PEGDMA) polymer pa …
- NAID 130005085629
- 「Advanced SystemCare Free 7」は、パソコンのメンテナンスを無料で行ってくれる優れたフリーウェアです。パソコンをよく知らない人にも簡単に使えるように様々な工夫が施されており、簡単にメンテナンスができるようになっています。
- Advanced SystemCareは、長期間使用して重く遅くなったWindows PCをワンクリックでクリーンアップ、修復、保護、最適化、高速化と総合メンテナンス！ ... feature｜02 自動でパソコンをメンテナンス 毎日使用するパソコンの中身はどうなって ...
- advancedとは。意味や和訳。[形]1 前進した.2 〈知識・技術などが〉高等の，上級の；〈国などが〉先進のadvanced mathematics高等数学advanced industrial countries先進工業国an advanced course in English英語上級コース.3 〈思想 ...
- high level、altitude、high、high degree、advanced、high-grade、highly
- advanced、altitude、high degree、high level、high-grade、highly、tall
- advanced、altitude、high、high degree、high-grade、higher dimension、higher level、higher order、highly
- advanced、aggressive、altitude、high、high degree、high level、highly
- advanced、altitude、high、high degree、high level、high-grade