- SAPHO syndrome
- locate (a moving entity) by means of a tracking system such as radar
- win something through ones efforts; "I acquired a passing knowledge of Chinese"; "Gain an understanding of international finance" (同)win, gain
- a pattern of symptoms indicative of some disease
- a complex of concurrent things; "every word has a syndrome of meanings"
- gotten through environmental forces; "acquired characteristics (such as a suntan or a broken nose) cannot be passed on"
- (不断の努力・習慣などで)…'を'『習得する』,身につける / 〈財産・権利など〉'を'手に入れる,取得する
- (疾患の徴候となる一群の)症徴候,症候群 / (事件・社会的状態などのパターンを示す)徴候形態
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Lorette G1, Samimi M.Author information 1UMR 1352, université François-Rabelais, INRA, infectiologie et santé publique, CHRU de Tours, service de dermatologie, 37044 Tours cedex, France. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractThere are four different areas to consider: palms, back of the hands, fingers, periungual folds (and nails). Palmoplantar keratodermas are a group of inherited or acquired disorders. Dysidrosis is a peculiar form of eczema on the palms and lateral aspects of the fingers. SAPHO syndrome (Synovitis - Acne - Pustulosis - Hyperostosis - Osteomyelitis) presents pustules on palms. Photo-ageing is frequently noticed on the back of the hands. Paraneoplastic acrokeratosis (Bazex syndrome) affects the nose, ears, and periungual folds of fingers and toes. Spontaneous blue finger syndrome can be a benign process that resolves rapidly.
- Presse médicale (Paris, France : 1983).Presse Med.2013 Dec;42(12):1582-95. doi: 10.1016/j.lpm.2013.06.016. Epub 2013 Oct 21.
- There are four different areas to consider: palms, back of the hands, fingers, periungual folds (and nails). Palmoplantar keratodermas are a group of inherited or acquired disorders. Dysidrosis is a peculiar form of eczema on the palms and lateral aspects of the fingers. SAPHO syndrome (Synovitis -
- PMID 24157184
- Systematic review of the efficacy and adverse events associated with infliximab treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa in patients with coexistent inflammatory diseases.
- Machet L1, Samimi M, Delage M, Paintaud G, Maruani A.
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.J Am Acad Dermatol.2013 Oct;69(4):649-50. doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2013.04.032.
- PMID 24034373
- Autoinflammatory bone disorders: update on immunologic abnormalities and clues about possible triggers.
- Sharma M1, Ferguson PJ.Author information 1Divisions of Rheumatology in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa 52240, USA.AbstractPURPOSE OF REVIEW: To provide an update on the genetics and immunologic basis of autoinflammatory bone disorders including chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis including the monogenic forms of the disease.
- Current opinion in rheumatology.Curr Opin Rheumatol.2013 Sep;25(5):658-64. doi: 10.1097/BOR.0b013e328363eb08.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: To provide an update on the genetics and immunologic basis of autoinflammatory bone disorders including chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis including the monogenic forms of the disease.RECENT FINDINGS: Ongoing research in murine, canine and human models of sterile bone infl
- PMID 23917160
- SAPHO syndrome SAPHO syndrome Synovitis Acne Palmoplantar Pustulosis Hyperostosis Osteitis. A rare association of severe acne and arthralgia/arthritis, which is more common in men. Clinical findings The acne affects the ...
- Acquired hyperostosis syndrome symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatment information for Acquired hyperostosis syndrome (SAPHO syndrome) with alternative diagnoses, full-text book chapters, misdiagnosis, research ...
- acquired hyperostosis syndrome