- be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious; "He won the Gold Medal in skating"; "Our home team won"; "Win the game"
- a victory (as in a race or other competition); "he was happy to get the win"
- either of two twins who developed from two separate fertilized eggs (同)dizygotic twin
- one of a pair of identical beds
- arrange or or coil around; "roll your hair around your finger"; "Twine the thread around the spool"; "She wrapped her arms around the child" (同)wrap, roll, twine
- air moving (sometimes with considerable force) from an area of high pressure to an area of low pressure; "trees bent under the fierce winds"; "when there is no wind, row"; "the radioactivity was being swept upwards by the air current and out into the atmo (同)air_current, current of air
- a tendency or force that influences events; "the winds of change"
- the act of winding or twisting; "he put the key in the old clock and gave it a good wind" (同)winding, twist
- breath; "the collision knocked the wind out of him"
- empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk; "thats a lot of wind"; "dont give me any of that jazz" (同)malarkey, malarky, idle words, jazz, nothingness
- extend in curves and turns; "The road winds around the lake"; "the path twisted through the forest" (同)twist, curve
- coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem; "wind your watch" (同)wind_up
- (競争・競技などで)(…に)『勝つ』,優勝する《+at(in)+名》 / (…に対して)勝つ,勝利を得る《+against(over)+名》 / 〈戦争・競技など〉‘に'『勝つ』 / 〈賞・名声など〉‘を'『勝ち取る』,(努力して)獲得する / 〈人〉‘を'説得する,味方につける,の支持を得る / 《文》〈目標など〉‘に'到達する / (特にスポーツで)勝利,勝ち
- 〈C〉〈U〉《しばしば the wind》『風』 / 〈C〉〈U〉『強風』,暴風 / 〈U〉《the wind》(せんす・扇風機などによる人工的な)『風』,あおり / 〈U〉『息』,呼吸[する力],肺活量 / 〈C〉(風の吹いてくる)方向;《複数形で》方位,方角 / 〈U〉(風で運ばれてくる獲物・狩人などの)におい,臭跡;(…の)予感,気配《+of+名》 / 〈U〉《話》実のない話,むだ話,空言,無意味 / 〈U〉(腸内の)ガス / 《the winds》《集合的に》(オーケストラの)管楽器部,管楽器演奏者 / 〈獲物など〉‘を'においをかぎ出す;〈秘密など〉‘を'かぎつける / (運動などで)…‘を'息切れさせる / 〈特に馬〉‘に'一息入れさせる,一休みさせる
- 《方向を表す副詞[句]を伴って》〈川・道路などが〉『曲がりくねる』,曲がる,うねる / 〈ツタ・蛇などが〉『巻きつく』,絡みつく / 〈板などが〉曲がる,反る / 《通例様態の副詞を伴って》〈時計などが〉巻かれる / 〈糸・ひもなど〉‘を'『巻く』,巻いて玉にする《+up+名》 / (…を)…‘に'巻く,巻きつける《+名+with+名》 / 〈時計にりゅうず・ぜんまいなど〉‘を'巻く《+up+名,+名+up》 / 〈車など〉‘を'曲がりくねって進める,蛇行させる / 〈取っ手など〉‘を'回す;(取っ手などを回して)〈車の壮など〉‘を'巻き上げる(降ろす)《+up(down)+名》 / 巻くこと;(糸などの)一巻き,一回り;曲がり,うねり
- week / width / weight
- Basolateral amygdala CB1 cannabinoid receptors mediate nicotine-induced place preference.
- Hashemizadeh S1, Sardari M1, Rezayof A2.Author information 1Department of Animal Biology, School of Biology and Center of Excellence in Phylogeny of Living Organisms, College of Science, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.2Department of Animal Biology, School of Biology and Center of Excellence in Phylogeny of Living Organisms, College of Science, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran; School of Cognitive Sciences, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM), Tehran, Iran. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractIn the present study, the effects of bilateral microinjections of cannabinoid CB1 receptor agonist and antagonist into the basolateral amygdala (intra-BLA) on nicotine-induced place preference were examined in rats. A conditioned place preference (CPP) apparatus was used for the assessment of rewarding effects of the drugs in adult male Wistar rats. Subcutaneous (s.c.) administration of nicotine (0.2mg/kg) induced a significant CPP, without any effect on the locomotor activity during the testing phase. Intra-BLA microinjection of a non-selective cannabinoid CB1/CB2 receptor agonist, WIN 55,212-2 (0.1-0.5μg/rat) with an ineffective dose of nicotine (0.1mg/kg, s.c.) induced a significant place preference. On the other hand, intra-BLA administration of AM251 (20-60ng/rat), a selective cannabinoid CB1 receptor antagonist inhibited the acquisition of nicotine-induced place preference. It should be considered that the microinjection of the same doses of WIN 55,212-2 or AM251 into the BLA, by itself had no effect on the CPP score. The administration of a higher dose of AM251 (60ng/rat) during the acquisition decreased the locomotor activity of animals on the testing phase. Interestingly, the microinjection of AM251 (20 and 40ng/rat), but not WIN55,212-2 (0.1-0.5μg/rat), into the BLA inhibited the expression of nicotine-induced place preference without any effect on the locomotor activity. Taken together, these findings support the possible role of endogenous cannabinoid system of the BLA in the acquisition and the expression of nicotine-induced place preference. Furthermore, it seems that there is a functional interaction between the BLA cannabinoid receptors and nicotine in producing the rewarding effects.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2014 Jun 3;51:65-71. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2014.01.010. Epub 2014 Jan 24.
- In the present study, the effects of bilateral microinjections of cannabinoid CB1 receptor agonist and antagonist into the basolateral amygdala (intra-BLA) on nicotine-induced place preference were examined in rats. A conditioned place preference (CPP) apparatus was used for the assessment of reward
- PMID 24468643
- Reward-system effect (BAS rating), left hemispheric "unbalance" (alpha band oscillations) and decisional impairments in drug addiction.
- Balconi M1, Finocchiaro R2, Canavesio Y2.Author information 1Research Unit in Affective and Social Neuroscience Italy; Department of Psychology, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Milan, Italy. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Psychology, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Milan, Italy.AbstractThe current research explored the impact of cortical frontal asymmetry (left-lateralization effect) and Behavioral Activation System (BAS) on Substance Use Disorder (SUD) in decisional processes using the Iowa Gambling Task (IGT). Forty SUD participants and forty-two controls (CG) were tested using the IGT. Behavioral responses (gain/loss options), BIS/BAS scores and lateralized alpha band modulation (LTA) were considered. The SUD group increased the tendency to opt in favor of the immediate reward (loss strategy) more than the long-term option (win strategy) compared to the CG. Secondly, higher reward-subscale scores were observed in SUD. Thirdly, SUD showed an increase in left-hemisphere activation in response to losing (with immediate reward) choices in comparison with the CG. An imbalanced left hemispheric effect related to higher BAS trait could explain this "reward bias," because these components were found to explain (through the regression analysis) the main behavioral deficits.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2014 Jun;39(6):1026-32. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2014.02.007. Epub 2014 Feb 20.
- The current research explored the impact of cortical frontal asymmetry (left-lateralization effect) and Behavioral Activation System (BAS) on Substance Use Disorder (SUD) in decisional processes using the Iowa Gambling Task (IGT). Forty SUD participants and forty-two controls (CG) were tested using
- PMID 24629323
- Effects of lead and cadmium co-exposure on bone mineral density in a Chinese population.
- Chen X1, Wang K2, Wang Z3, Gan C4, He P5, Liang Y5, Jin T5, Zhu G6.Author information 1Department of Radiology, The Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China; Department of Radiology, Shanghai East Hospital, Tongji University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China. Electronic address: email@example.comDepartment of Preventive Medicine, Zuiyi Medical College, Zunyi, Guizhou Province, China.3Department of Radiology, The Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China.4Institute of Radiation Medicine, Fudan University, Shanghai, China.5Department of Occupation Medicine, School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai, China.6Institute of Radiation Medicine, Fudan University, Shanghai, China. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractIt has been indicated that both cadmium (Cd) and lead (Pb) may have adverse effects on the bone. However, most studies have only focused on a single factor. The primary and main and interactive effects of Cd and Pb on bone mineral density (BMD) in a Chinese population were observed in this study. A total of 321 individuals (202 women and 119 men), aged 27years and older, living in control and polluted areas, were recruited to participate in this study. The BMD was measured through dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) at the proximal radius and ulna. The samples of urine and blood were collected to determine the levels of Cd and Pb in the urine (UCd and UPb) and blood (BCd and BPb). The Cd and Pb levels of people living in the polluted area were significantly higher than those living in the control area (p<0.05). The BMD of women living in polluted area was significantly lower than that of women living in the control area (p<0.05). Furthermore, the BMD decreased with increasing of BCd (p<0.05), BPb and UPb in women. The likelihood of low BMD was associated with higher BCd in women (OR=2.5, 95% CI: 1.11-5.43) and BPb in men (OR=4.49, 95% CI: 1.37-14.6). The relative extra risk index of low BMD for female and male subjects with both high levels of BCd and BPb was 0.45 and 1.16, respectively. This study strengthens previous evidence that cadmium and lead may influence the bone and also demonstrates that cadmium and lead may have interactive effects on BMD.
- Bone.Bone.2014 Jun;63:76-80. doi: 10.1016/j.bone.2014.02.017. Epub 2014 Mar 4.
- It has been indicated that both cadmium (Cd) and lead (Pb) may have adverse effects on the bone. However, most studies have only focused on a single factor. The primary and main and interactive effects of Cd and Pb on bone mineral density (BMD) in a Chinese population were observed in this study. A
- PMID 24607944
- Senior men's pacing profiles at the IAAF World Cross Country Championships.
- Hanley B.Author information a School of Sport , Leeds Metropolitan University , Leeds , UK.AbstractAbstract The aim of this study was to describe pacing profiles used by senior men competing in the World Cross Country Championships. Lap times were collated for 1273 competitors across 10 races. Each individual's lap times were expressed as a percentage of the eventual winner's lap times, and athletes were grouped according to finishing position. Most athletes started the race by following the pace set by the leaders but slowed relative to the winner with each successive lap. The gold medallists were faster than the other medallists only after the final lap (P < 0.001). Most athletes who dropped out (61%) had completed the first lap within 105% of the winner's lap time. The medallists used a strategy of running close to the front from an early stage, but did not separate themselves from other top 15 finishers until halfway, with the eventual medal positions decided even closer to the finish. Athletes finishing further down had positive pacing profiles relative to the winner, possibly because of early fatigue caused by a relatively quick first lap. Athletes should note that a patient approach during the early stages can benefit not only the mass field but also those who aim to win a medal.
- Journal of sports sciences.J Sports Sci.2014 Jun;32(11):1060-5. doi: 10.1080/02640414.2013.878807. Epub 2014 Feb 7.
- Abstract The aim of this study was to describe pacing profiles used by senior men competing in the World Cross Country Championships. Lap times were collated for 1273 competitors across 10 races. Each individual's lap times were expressed as a percentage of the eventual winner's lap times, and athle
- PMID 24506144
- 音響信号のMIDI 符号化ツール「オート符」のWindows10対応に伴う改修
- 尚美学園大学芸術情報研究 = Journal of Informatics for Arts, Shobi University 26, 85-104, 2017-03-31
- NAID 120006305372
- A note on the smallest 3-cop-win planar graph
- 中学校運動部部活動指導に関する外部指導者の信念・指導内容・関係性の研究 －その2 外部指導者に対するインタビュー調査から－
- 秋田大学教育文化学部教育実践研究紀要 = BULLETIN OF THE CENTER FOR EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND PRACTICE FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND HUMAN STUDIES AKITA UNIVERSITY 39, 47-58, 2017-03-31
- NAID 120006227532
- 働きながら通いやすい、 受講システムが良いですね。 南野 めぐみさん Win に決めたのは、無料体験に参加した時に個人レッスンで、学習しやすそうな環境だったからですね。仕事をしながら通っているので随時予約することができる ...
- ドメイン名の登録・更新はドメイン＠WIN WINは、企業ドメイン名「.CO.CP]や汎用ドメイン名[.JP」など日本のドメン名を管理する株式会社日本レジストリサービス(JPRS)に認定された指定事業者です。 お客様の資産であるドメイン名の ...
- 大阪や関西のセラピストやマッサージ、鍼灸、ヒーリングサロンなどのホームページを制作します。ホームページビルダー、ワードプレス(WordPress)を使って自分で更新できます。 ... win-winはボディワークや心理セラピー・サロンの ...
- influenza A virus
- mood change