- the 7th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)g
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 固形肝病変：鑑別診断および評価 solid liver lesions differential diagnosis and evaluation
- 2. 肝血管腫 hepatic hemangioma
- 3. 成人における多発性硬化症の診断 diagnosis of multiple sclerosis in adults
- 4. 混合性結合組織病の臨床症状 clinical manifestations of mixed connective tissue disease
- 5. ゴーシェ病：病因、臨床症状、および診断 gaucher disease pathogenesis clinical manifestations and diagnosis
- One-step synthesis of water-dispersible ultra-small Fe3O4 nanoparticles as contrast agents for T1 and T2 magnetic resonance imaging.
- Wang G1, Zhang X, Skallberg A, Liu Y, Hu Z, Mei X, Uvdal K.Author information 1Department of Chemistry, College of Pharmacy, Liaoning Medical University, Jinzhou, 121001, China.AbstractUniform, highly water-dispersible and ultra-small Fe3O4 nanoparticles were synthesized via a modified one-step coprecipitation approach. The prepared Fe3O4 nanoparticles not only show good magnetic properties, long-term stability in a biological environment, but also exhibit good biocompatibility in cell viability and hemolysis assay. Due to the ultra-small sized and highly water-dispersibility, they exhibit excellent relaxivity properties, the 1.7 nm sized Fe3O4 nanoparticles reveal a low r2/r1 ratio of 2.03 (r1 = 8.20 mM(-1) s(-1), r2 = 16.67 mM(-1) s(-1)); and the 2.2 nm sized Fe3O4 nanoparticles also appear to have a low r2/r1 ratio of 4.65 (r1 = 6.15 mM(-1) s(-1), r2 = 28.62 mM(-1) s(-1)). This demonstrates that the proposed ultra-small Fe3O4 nanoparticles have great potential as a new type of T1 magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents. Especially, the 2.2 nm sized Fe3O4 nanoparticles, have a competitive r1 value and r2 value compared to commercial contrasting agents such as Gd-DTPA (r1 = 4.8 mM(-1) s (-1)), and SHU-555C (r2 = 69 mM(-1) s(-1)). In vitro and in vivo imaging experiments, show that the 2.2 nm sized Fe3O4 nanoparticles exhibit great contrast enhancement, long-term circulation, and low toxicity, which enable these ultra-small sized Fe3O4 nanoparticles to be promising as T1 and T2 dual contrast agents in clinical settings.
- Nanoscale.Nanoscale.2014 Mar 7;6(5):2953-63. doi: 10.1039/c3nr05550g. Epub 2014 Jan 31.
- Uniform, highly water-dispersible and ultra-small Fe3O4 nanoparticles were synthesized via a modified one-step coprecipitation approach. The prepared Fe3O4 nanoparticles not only show good magnetic properties, long-term stability in a biological environment, but also exhibit good biocompatibility in
- PMID 24480995
- Evaluation of gadolinium-EOB-DTPA uptake after portal vein embolization: value of an increased flip angle.
- Geisel D1, Lüdemann L, Wagner C, Stelter L, Grieser C, Malinowski M, Stockmann M, Seehofer D, Hamm B, Gebauer B, Denecke T.Author information 1Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Charité, Campus Virchow-Klinikum, Berlin, Germany.AbstractBACKGROUND: The optimal sequence for Gd-EOB-DTPA uptake measurement in the liver with the purpose of liver function measurement is still not defined.
- Acta radiologica (Stockholm, Sweden : 1987).Acta Radiol.2014 Mar 1;55(2):149-54. doi: 10.1177/0284185113495833. Epub 2013 Aug 1.
- BACKGROUND: The optimal sequence for Gd-EOB-DTPA uptake measurement in the liver with the purpose of liver function measurement is still not defined.PURPOSE: To prospectively evaluate the effect of an increased flip angle (FA) of a T1-weighted fat-saturated 3D sequence for the measurement of hepatoc
- PMID 23908244
- In vitro Gd-DTPA relaxometry studies in oxygenated venous human blood and aqueous solution at 3 and 7 T.
- Kalavagunta C1, Michaeli S, Metzger GJ.Author information 1Center of Magnetic Resonance Research, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 55455, USA.AbstractIn vitro T1 and T2 (*) relaxivities (r1 and r2 (*) ) of Gd-DTPA (GaD) in oxygenated human venous blood (OVB) and aqueous solution (AS) at 3 and 7 T were calculated. GaD concentrations ([GaD]) in OVB and AS were prepared in the range 0-5 mM. All measurements were acquired at 37 ± 2 °C. At both 3 and 7 T, a linear relationship was observed between [GaD] and R1 in both AS and OVB. At 7 T, r1 in AS decreased by 7.5% (p = 0.045) while there was a negligible change in OVB. With respect to R2 (*) , a linear relationship with [GaD] was only observed in AS, while a more complex relationship was observed in OVB; quadratic below and linear above 2 mM at both field strengths. There was a significant increase of over 4-fold in r2 (*) with GaD in OVB at 7 T (for [GaD] above 2 mM, p <<0.01) as compared with 3 T. Furthermore, in comparison to r1 , r2 (*) in AS was less than 2-fold higher at both field strengths while in OVB it was ~20-fold and ~90-fold higher at 3 and 7 T, respectively. This observation emphasizes the importance of r2 (*) knowledge at high magnetic fields, ≥3 T. The comparison between r1 and r2 (*) presented in this work is crucial in the design and optimization of high-field MRI studies making use of paramagnetic contrast agents. This is especially true in multiple compartment systems such as blood, where r2 (*) dramatically increases while r1 remains relatively constant with increasing magnetic field strength. Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
- Contrast media & molecular imaging.Contrast Media Mol Imaging.2014 Mar;9(2):169-76. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1568.
- In vitro T1 and T2 (*) relaxivities (r1 and r2 (*) ) of Gd-DTPA (GaD) in oxygenated human venous blood (OVB) and aqueous solution (AS) at 3 and 7 T were calculated. GaD concentrations ([GaD]) in OVB and AS were prepared in the range 0-5 mM. All measurements were acquired at 37 ± 2 °C. At
- PMID 24523062
- Preparation of polymer-based multimodal imaging agent to visualize the process of bone regeneration.
- Liu Jian,Jo Jun-Ichiro,Kawai Yuko,Aoki Ichio,Tanaka Chuzo,Yamamoto Masaya,Tabata Yasuhiko
- Journal of controlled release 157(3), 398-405, 2012-02-10
- … In addition, the PA-pullulan-F/M conjugates showed an MR ability similar to Gd-DTPA (gadopentetate dimeglumine) of a MR imaging agent clinically used. …
- NAID 120003988213
- MIC-2およびEWS遺伝子転座が診断根拠となった原発性頭蓋内Ewing肉腫/末梢性primitive neuroectodermal tumorの1例
- 鈴木 太郎,武田 勝,別府 高明,小笠原 邦昭,小川 彰,赤坂 真奈美,亀井 淳,黒瀬 顕,中里 洋一,中川 温子
- 脳神経外科ジャーナル 20(10), 761-767, 2011-10-20
- 症例は2歳女児で,歩行障害と頭囲拡大を主訴に当科入院となった.頭部単純CTでは,右中頭蓋窩から後頭蓋窩にかけて骨破壊および石灰化を伴う腫瘍性病変を認めた.頭部MRIのT1およびT2強調像上高信号と低信号が混在し,不均一な造影増強効果を認めた.生検術後化学療法を施行し,腫瘍の部分的な縮小効果を認めたため,摘出術を施行した.腫瘍の発生母地は錐体骨と思われた.術後の免疫染色でMIC-2遺伝子産物であるC …
- NAID 110008750603
- 陽性造影剤であるGd-DTPA等も、ある濃度以上になるとT2（T2＊）短縮効果による信号低下が著明となる。灌流画像(perfusion imaging)は、この効果を利用して磁化率の不均一性に鋭敏なgradient echo (GRE)法や EPIを用いて造影剤 ...
- 緩和試薬．ガドリニウムなどの常磁性金属により，強制的に組織の緩和時間を短縮させ，画像コントラストを得るものであり，MR造影剤とも呼ばれる．Gd-DTPAはランタン系遷移金属であるガドリニウムを用いた緩和試薬の代表格であり ...
- diethylenetriamine pentaacetic acid, DTPA, diethylenetriaminepentaacetate
- ペンテト酸 pentetic acid
ジエチレントリアミン五酢酸 diethylenetriamine pentaacetic acid