- a British peer of the highest rank
- a nobleman (in various countries) of high rank
- (イギリスの)公爵 / (欧州大陸の小国または公国の)君主
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A longitudinal study of weight gain in pregnancy in Malawi: unconditional and conditional standards.
- Xu J, Luntamo M, Kulmala T, Ashorn P, Cheung YB.Author information Department of Statistics and Actuarial Sciences, University of Hong Kong, PR China (JX); the Department of International Health, University of Tampere School of Medicine, Tampere, Finland (ML, TK, PA, and YBC); the Sexual and Reproductive Health Unit, National Institute for Health and Welfare, Helsinki, Finland (TK); the Department of Paediatrics, Tampere University Hospital, Tampere, Finland (PA); and the Center for Quantitative Medicine, Duke-National University of Singapore Graduate Medical School, Singapore (YBC).AbstractBACKGROUND: To monitor weight gain during pregnancy and assess its relation with perinatal health outcomes, both unconditional (cross-sectional) and conditional (longitudinal) standards of maternal weight are needed.
- The American journal of clinical nutrition.Am J Clin Nutr.2014 Feb;99(2):296-301. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.113.074120. Epub 2013 Nov 13.
- BACKGROUND: To monitor weight gain during pregnancy and assess its relation with perinatal health outcomes, both unconditional (cross-sectional) and conditional (longitudinal) standards of maternal weight are needed.OBJECTIVE: This study aimed to develop and validate unconditional and conditional ma
- PMID 24225354
- Costs of radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer: a systematic review.
- Bolenz C1, Freedland SJ2, Hollenbeck BK3, Lotan Y4, Lowrance WT5, Nelson JB6, Hu JC7.Author information 1Department of Urology, Mannheim Medical Center, University of Heidelberg, Mannheim, Germany. Electronic address: email@example.comDepartment of Surgery - Durham VA Medical Center, and Departments of Surgery (Urology) and Pathology, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC, USA.3Division of Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA.4University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA.5Department of Surgery, Huntsman Cancer Institute, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA.6University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.7David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA.AbstractCONTEXT: Robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy (RALP) has been rapidly adopted as a new approach for radical prostatectomy (RP) in patients with prostate cancer (PCa). The use of new technology may increase costs for RP.
- European urology.Eur Urol.2014 Feb;65(2):316-24. doi: 10.1016/j.eururo.2012.08.059. Epub 2012 Sep 5.
- CONTEXT: Robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy (RALP) has been rapidly adopted as a new approach for radical prostatectomy (RP) in patients with prostate cancer (PCa). The use of new technology may increase costs for RP.OBJECTIVE: To summarize data on direct costs of various approaches t
- PMID 22981673
- The duke center for the study of aging: one of our earliest roots.
- George LK, Palmore E, Cohen HJ.Author information *Address correspondence to Linda K. George, Center for the Study of Aging and Department of Sociology, Duke University, 2932 Welcome Drive, Durham, NC 27705. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractThe Duke University Center for the Study of Aging and Human Development (Duke CFA) was established by a multidisciplinary group of visionary scientists in 1955. It is the oldest continually operating center or institute dedicated to aging in the United States. This article outlines the origins of the Duke CFA and summarizes the major research initiatives conducted in its early years. The primary focus is on these landmark studies and their legacies. Those studies made important initial contributions to the knowledge base, introduced measurement tools and research designs that became standards in the field, and served as the impetus for later and current research. The hallmarks of these studies are their multidisciplinary foundations and their focus on the health and well-being of older adults. The Duke CFA's current research clearly builds upon the goals, insights, and empirical results of previous research initiatives. Although aging research is and has been the bedrock of the Duke CFA, developing services responsive to the needs of older adults and multidisciplinary training have also been hallmarks of the Duke CFA. Duke's Geriatric Evaluation and Treatment Clinic was established in 1974 and remains a national model for geriatric assessment. Our postdoctoral research training program has graduated more than 200 scholars and our Geriatric Fellowship program has graduated 113 geriatricians. Many of our graduates have exemplary careers in aging, contributing to important research advances, providing care to thousands of older adults, serving as leaders in the field, and training new generations of gerontologists and geriatricians.
- The Gerontologist.Gerontologist.2014 Feb;54(1):59-66. doi: 10.1093/geront/gnt049. Epub 2013 Jun 2.
- The Duke University Center for the Study of Aging and Human Development (Duke CFA) was established by a multidisciplinary group of visionary scientists in 1955. It is the oldest continually operating center or institute dedicated to aging in the United States. This article outlines the origins of th
- PMID 23733867
- Gonococcal Endocarditis in a 47-year-old Japanese Man
- Ito Hiroshi,Miyazaki Shinichi,Ozeki Takaya,Matsuo Masaki,Branch Joel,Fujita Yoshiro,Marui Nobuyuki
- Internal Medicine 53(5), 505-509, 2014
- … Gonococcal endocarditis was diagnosed based on the modified Duke criteria. …
- NAID 130003392684
- A case of nonbacterial thrombotic endocarditis that was treatable while asymptomatic
- 上嶋 亮,鈴木 健吾,出雲 昌樹,黄 世捷,水越 慶,高井 学,立石 文子,明石 嘉浩,信岡 祐彦,三宅 良彦
- 超音波医学 40(1), 11-16, 2013
- … Infectious endocarditis was ruled out because the patient did not meet the Duke diagnostic criteria. …
- NAID 130004496874
- Long-Term Outcome of Active Infective Endocarditis with Renal Insufficiency in Cardiac Surgery
- TAMURA Kiyoshi,ARAI Hirokuni,YOSHIZAKI Tomoya
- Annals of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery 18(3), 216-221, 2012-06-01
- … We identified 38 patients who had undergone surgical intervention (25 males and 13 females, mean age 57.3 ± 15.2 years, range 23–83 years) of IE as defined by the modified Duke criteria. …
- NAID 10030789549
- Online Clinical Calculators ... Calc: Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis Durack DT, Lukes AS, Bright DK. New criteria for diagnosis of infective endocarditis: utilization of specific echocardiographic findings: Duke Endocarditis ...
- Clinical definitions of infective endocarditis (IE) are important since underdiagnosis can lead to clinical catastrophe and death, while overdiagnosis can result in weeks of unnecessary antimicrobial therapy with excessive costs and ...
- Duke criteria
- 感染性心内膜炎、modified Duke criteria
- bench mark、benchmark、canonical、clinical diagnostic criteria、criterion、diagnostic criteria、diagnostic criterion、measure、reference、standard