- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- Austrian physician who developed a rotational method for testing the middle ear (1876-1936) (同)Robert Barany
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- testis の複数形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The use of telomere length as a predictive biomarker for injury prognosis in juvenile rats following a concussion/mild traumatic brain injury.
- Hehar H1, Mychasiuk R2.
- Neurobiology of disease.Neurobiol Dis.2016 Mar;87:11-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nbd.2015.12.007. Epub 2015 Dec 17.
- Telomeres were originally believed to be passive players in cellular replication, but recent research has highlighted their more active role in epigenetic patterning and promotion of cellular growth and survival. Furthermore, literature demonstrates that telomere length (TL) is responsive to environ
- PMID 26709201
- The Stockholm CREAtinine Measurements (SCREAM) project: protocol overview and regional representativeness.
- Runesson B1, Gasparini A1, Qureshi AR1, Norin O2, Evans M1, Barany P1, Wettermark B3, Elinder CG4, Carrero JJ5.
- Clinical kidney journal.Clin Kidney J.2016 Feb;9(1):119-27. doi: 10.1093/ckj/sfv117. Epub 2015 Nov 14.
- BACKGROUND: We here describe the construction of the Stockholm CREAtinine Measurement (SCREAM) cohort and assess its coverage/representativeness of the Stockholm county in Sweden. SCREAM has the principal aims to estimate the burden and consequences of chronic kidney disease (CKD) and to identify in
- PMID 26798472
- The Dix–Hallpike test or Nylen–Barany test is a diagnostic maneuver used to identify benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). ... The Dix–Hallpike test is performed with the patient sitting upright with the legs extended. The patient's head ...
- caloric test
- カロリックテスト、バラニー試験 Barany test
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial