- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- testis の複数形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Vestibular abnormality in patients with Meniere's disease and migrainous vertigo.
- Shin JE, Kim CH, Park HJ.SourceDepartment of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 1Konkuk University Hospital, Konkuk University School of Medicine.
- Acta oto-laryngologica.Acta Otolaryngol.2013 Feb;133(2):154-8. doi: 10.3109/00016489.2012.727469. Epub 2012 Nov 13.
- Abstract Conclusion: Vestibular abnormality was found in 84% of patients with Meniere's disease (MD) and 66% of those with migrainous vertigo (MV), even in the interictal period. Although MV does not have proven pathology like endolymphatic hydrops of MD, MV had high vestibular abnormality, sugge
- PMID 23145969
- Damaged utricular function clarified by oVEMP in patients with benign paroxysmal positional vertigo.
- Nakahara H, Yoshimura E, Tsuda Y, Murofushi T.SourceDepartment of Otolaryngology, Teikyo University School of Medicine Mizonokuchi Hospital , Kawasaki.
- Acta oto-laryngologica.Acta Otolaryngol.2013 Feb;133(2):144-9. doi: 10.3109/00016489.2012.720030. Epub 2012 Sep 19.
- Abstract Conclusion: Utricular dysfunction in patients with posterior canal benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (pBPPV) was supported by findings for ocular vestibular evoked myogenic potential (oVEMP). Objective: To evaluate the utricular and saccular function in patients with pBPPV. Methods: T
- PMID 22992120
- 水田 啓介,青木 光広,出原 啓一
- Equilibrium Research 72(3), 135-144, 2013
- … Long-lasting horizontal rotational nystagmus, a positive result in the horizontal head impulse test (HIT), and a positive result of the caloric test are characteristics of vestibular neuritis. … However, recovery of canal paresis in the caloric test is slower and the recovery rate in the caloric test is lower than that in the HIT and the SVV. …
- NAID 130003372597
- 牛尾 宗貴,岩崎 真一,江上 直也,菅澤 恵子,井上 亜希,木下 淳,千原 康裕,藤本 千里,室伏 利久,山岨 達也
- Equilibrium Research 72(1), 37-46, 2013
- … Age, gender, duration of symptoms, stage of disease, left-right difference on caloric test, results of vestibular-evoked myogenic potential (VEMP) recording, subjective visual horizontal, and time to remission of vertigo attacks were compared.When stages 1 with 2 and 3 with 4 were combined, there were more cases of stage 3 or 4 disease in both the CEI+ and BL groups than in the CEI- group. …
- NAID 130003372587
- 岩崎 聡,吉村 豪兼,武市 紀人,佐藤 宏昭,石川 浩太郎,加我 君孝,熊川 孝三,長井 今日子,古屋 信彦,池園 哲郎,中西 啓,内藤 泰,福島 邦博,東野 哲也,君付 隆,西尾 信哉,工 穣,宇佐美 真一
- 日本耳鼻咽喉科學會會報 115(10), 894-901, 2012-10-20
- … The conductive rate of vestibular examinations including the caloric test (50%) was low. …
- NAID 10031121845
- The ATMOS Variotherm plus is used for caloric examination of the vestibular organ by means of water. The generation of biofilms and, accordingly, the spread of germs inside the unit is diminished by a thermal process ...
- CALORIC TEST Please read our disclaimer. Timothy C. Hain, MD Return to index The caloric test is a part of the ENG. It reflects an attempt to discover the degree to which the vestibular system is responsive and also how ...
- The caloric test is ordinarily performed with the subject reclining, head inclined 30 deg up from horizontal so as to make the lateral canal horizontal. Water is introduced into the ear canal on one side, either 7 deg centigrade above ...
- caloric test
- カロリックテスト、バラニー試験 Barany test
- thermic test, caloric test, caloric nystagmus test
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial