- zinc oxide
- of summer nights in northern latitudes where the sun barely sets; "white nights"
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black) (同)whiteness
- (board games) the lighter pieces
- restricted to whites only; "under segregation there were even white restrooms and white drinking fountains"; "a lily-white movement which would expel Negroes from the organization" (同)lily-white
- marked by the presence of snow; "a white Christmas"; "the white hills of a northern winter" (同)snowy
- glowing white with heat; "white flames"; "a white-hot center of the fire" (同)white-hot
- (of hair) having lost its color; "the white hairs of old age" (同)whitened
- (of coffee) having cream or milk added
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a brides white dress"
- benevolent; without malicious intent; "thats white of you"
- free from moral blemish or impurity; unsullied; "in shining white armor"
- of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration; "voting patterns within the white population"
- United States educator who in 1865 (with Ezra Cornell) founded Cornell University and served as its first president (1832-1918) (同)Andrew D. White, Andrew Dickson White
- United States writer noted for his humorous essays (1899-1985) (同)E. B. White, Elwyn Brooks White
- United States jurist appointed chief justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1910 by President Taft; noted for his work on antitrust legislation (1845-1921) (同)Edward White, Edward D. White, Edward Douglas White Jr.
- Australian writer (1912-1990) (同)Patrick White, Patrick Victor Martindale White
- United States architect (1853-1906) (同)Stanford White
- United States political journalist (1915-1986) (同)T. H. White, Theodore Harold White
- a member of the Caucasoid race (同)White person, Caucasian
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows southeastward through northern Arkansas and southern Missouri (同)White River
- a food fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe resembling the cod; sometimes placed in genus Gadus (同)Merlangus merlangus, Gadus merlangus
- a small fish of the genus Sillago; excellent food fish
- any of several food fishes of North American coastal waters
- flesh of a cod-like fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe
- flesh of any of a number of slender food fishes especially of Atlantic coasts of North America
- coat or cover with zinc
- a bluish-white lustrous metallic element; brittle at ordinary temperatures but malleable when heated; used in a wide variety of alloys and in galvanizing iron; it occurs naturally as zinc sulphide in zinc blende (同)Zn, atomic number 30
- 〈U〉『白』,白色 / 〈U〉〈C〉白いもの;(特に)『卵の白身』 / 〈U〉『白衣』,白色の服;《しばしば複数形で》白の制服(運動着など) / 〈C〉白人 / 『白い』,白色の,純白の / (恐怖で人・顔・唇などが)『青白い』,血の気のない(pale) / (皮膚の色の)白い,白人の / (髪・ひげなどが)銀色の,改色の / 雪のある,雪の積もった / 《おもに古》潔白の,罪のない / 《英》(コーヒーが)ミルク入りの / …‘を'白くする,漂白する
- 亜鉛(金属元素;化学記号は Zn)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A comparative risk assessment of burden of disease and injury attributable to 67 risk factors and risk factor clusters in 21 regions, 1990-2010: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010.
- Lim SS, Vos T, Flaxman AD, Danaei G, Shibuya K, Adair-Rohani H, Amann M, Anderson HR, Andrews KG, Aryee M, Atkinson C, Bacchus LJ, Bahalim AN, Balakrishnan K, Balmes J, Barker-Collo S, Baxter A, Bell ML, Blore JD, Blyth F, Bonner C, Borges G, Bourne R, Boussinesq M, Brauer M, Brooks P, Bruce NG, Brunekreef B, Bryan-Hancock C, Bucello C, Buchbinder R, Bull F, Burnett RT, Byers TE, Calabria B, Carapetis J, Carnahan E, Chafe Z, Charlson F, Chen H, Chen JS, Cheng AT, Child JC, Cohen A, Colson KE, Cowie BC, Darby S, Darling S, Davis A, Degenhardt L, Dentener F, Des Jarlais DC, Devries K, Dherani M, Ding EL, Dorsey ER, Driscoll T, Edmond K, Ali SE, Engell RE, Erwin PJ, Fahimi S, Falder G, Farzadfar F, Ferrari A, Finucane MM, Flaxman S, Fowkes FG, Freedman G, Freeman MK, Gakidou E, Ghosh S, Giovannucci E, Gmel G, Graham K, Grainger R, Grant B, Gunnell D, Gutierrez HR, Hall W, Hoek HW, Hogan A, Hosgood HD 3rd, Hoy D, Hu H, Hubbell BJ, Hutchings SJ, Ibeanusi SE, Jacklyn GL, Jasrasaria R, Jonas JB, Kan H, Kanis JA, Kassebaum N, Kawakami N, Khang YH, Khatibzadeh S, Khoo JP, Kok C, Laden F, Lalloo R, Lan Q, Lathlean T, Leasher JL, Leigh J, Li Y, Lin JK, Lipshultz SE, London S, Lozano R, Lu Y, Mak J, Malekzadeh R, Mallinger L, Marcenes W, March L, Marks R, Martin R, McGale P, McGrath J, Mehta S, Mensah GA, Merriman TR, Micha R, Michaud C, Mishra V, Hanafiah KM, Mokdad AA, Morawska L, Mozaffarian D, Murphy T, Naghavi M, Neal B, Nelson PK, Nolla JM, Norman R, Olives C, Omer SB, Orchard J, Osborne R, Ostro B, Page A, Pandey KD, Parry CD, Passmore E, Patra J, Pearce N, Pelizzari PM, Petzold M, Phillips MR, Pope D, Pope CA 3rd, Powles J, Rao M, Razavi H, Rehfuess EA, Rehm JT, Ritz B, Rivara FP, Roberts T, Robinson C, Rodriguez-Portales JA, Romieu I, Room R, Rosenfeld LC, Roy A, Rushton L, Salomon JA, Sampson U, Sanchez-Riera L, Sanman E, Sapkota A, Seedat S, Shi P, Shield K, Shivakoti R, Singh GM, Sleet DA, Smith E, Smith KR, Stapelberg NJ, Steenland K, Stöckl H, Stovner LJ, Straif K, Straney L, Thurston GD, Tran JH, Van Dingenen R, van Donkelaar A, Veerman JL, Vijayakumar L, Weintraub R, Weissman MM, White RA, Whiteford H, Wiersma ST, Wilkinson JD, Williams HC, Williams W, Wilson N, Woolf AD, Yip P, Zielinski JM, Lopez AD, Murray CJ, Ezzati M.SourceInstitute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, Seattle, WA 98121, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lancet.Lancet.2013 Dec 15;380(9859):2224-60. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(12)61766-8.
- BACKGROUND: Quantification of the disease burden caused by different risks informs prevention by providing an account of health loss different to that provided by a disease-by-disease analysis. No complete revision of global disease burden caused by risk factors has been done since a comparative ris
- PMID 23245609
- Hypocupremia associated cytopenia and myelopathy: a national retrospective review.
- Gabreyes AA, Abbasi HN, Forbes KP, McQuaker G, Duncan A, Morrison I.SourceDepartment of Haematology, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Glasgow, UK.
- European journal of haematology.Eur J Haematol.2013 Jan;90(1):1-9. doi: 10.1111/ejh.12020. Epub 2012 Nov 22.
- Copper is an essential trace element that is involved in a number of important enzymatic processes throughout the body. Recent single case reports and small studies have shown that deficiency of copper can cause reversible haematological changes and irreversible neurological injury. We chose to unde
- PMID 23034053
- n-ZnO nanorods/p+-Si (111) heterojunction light emitting diodes.
- Tsai JK, Shih JH, Wu TC, Meen TH.AbstractABSTRACT: In this study, we report the effects of thermal annealing in nitrogen ambient on the optical and electrical properties of zinc oxide (ZnO) nanorod (NR) arrays for the application in light emission diodes (LED). The single-crystalline ZnO NR array was synthesized on p+-Si (111) substrate without seed layer using simple, low-cost, and low-temperature hydrothermal method. The substrate surface was functionalized by hydrofluoric acid and self-assembled monolayer of octadecyltrimethoxysilane ((CH3 (CH2)17Si(OCH3)3). ZnO NRs were characterized by field emission scanning electron microscopy (FESEM), X-ray diffraction (XRD), and micro-photoluminescence (micro-PL). The results of FESEM and XRD indicate that single crystalline ZnO NRs with (002) preferred orientation along the substrate surface is successfully grown on functionalized p+-Si (111) substrate. The current--voltage and electroluminescence (EL) characteristics of the LED show that the most suitable annealing temperature ranges from 400 [degree sign]C to 600 [degree sign]C. Both PL and EL spectra show broadband emissions, ultraviolet and visible (green-yellow) light. The white-like light emission is able to be observed by naked eyes.
- Nanoscale research letters.Nanoscale Res Lett.2012 Dec 6;7(1):664. [Epub ahead of print]
- ABSTRACT: In this study, we report the effects of thermal annealing in nitrogen ambient on the optical and electrical properties of zinc oxide (ZnO) nanorod (NR) arrays for the application in light emission diodes (LED). The single-crystalline ZnO NR array was synthesized on p+-Si (111) substrate wi
- PMID 23216651
- 梶山 浩志,藤田 栄,上杉 満昭,原 信義
- 表面技術 = The journal of the Surface Finishing Society of Japan 62(10), 521-528, 2011-10-01
- NAID 10029773985
- Light Response of Top Gate InGaZnO Thin Film Transistor
- Ko Park Sang-Hee,Ryu Minki,Yoon Sung Min [他],Yang Shinhyuk,Hwang Chi-Sun,Jeon Jae-Hong,Kim Kyounghwan
- Jpn J Appl Phys 50(3), 03CB08-03CB08-4, 2011-03-25
- … The light stability of top gate indium gallium zinc oxide (IGZO) thin film transistor (TFT) has been investigated under gate bias and constant current stress to explore the possibility of active matrix display applications. … When the white light extracted from the halogen lamp of 100 μW/cm2 power illuminated the device under constant current stress, operation voltage shifted just $-0.05$ V for 21 h. …
- NAID 150000055443
- Amazon.co.jp： Zinc White: 辛島美登里: 音楽. ... レビュー対象商品: Zinc White (CD). 辛島美登里の初めてのベストアルバム。4thにしてベストを作ってしまったため、選択肢 が少なく、選曲に無理があることを否めないセレクトとなってしまった。著名な曲（ ...
- 無料日本語辞書で'zinc white'を翻訳。他の日本語 翻訳の結果: ...
- zinc oxide、zinc white
- zinc oxide、zinc white