- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
- the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?" (同)terms, damage
- cost of bribing someone; "they say that every politician has a price"
- value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something; "the cost in human life was enormous"; "the price of success is hard work"; "what price glory?" (同)cost, toll
- the high value or worth of something; "her price is far above rubies"
- a monetary reward for helping to catch a criminal; "the cattle thief has a price on his head"
- ascertain or learn the price of; "Have you priced personal computers lately?"
- incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect; "his business with the cane was hilarious" (同)stage business, byplay
- the volume of commercial activity; "business is good today"; "show me where the business was today"
- business concerns collectively; "Government and business could not agree" (同)business sector
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brothers business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a racially integrated business concern" (同)concern, business concern, business organization, business organisation
- a rightful concern or responsibility; "its none of your business"; "mind your own business"
- an immediate objective; "gossip was the main business of the evening"
- the state of being purchasable; offered or exhibited for selling; "youll find vitamin C for sale at most pharmacies"; "the new line of cars will soon be on sale"
- an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale" (同)cut-rate sale, sales event
- a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
- the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
- an agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer); "the salesman faxed the sales agreement to his home office" (同)sales agreement
- transactions (sales and purchases) having the objective of supplying commodities (goods and services) (同)commercialism, mercantilism
- social exchange, especially of opinions, attitudes, etc.
- (小さな品物を)売る人,行商人 / (法律で)(土地・家などを)売りに出す人
- 〈C〉(売買の)『値段』,『価格』 / 〈U〉《しばしばa~》(何かを手に入れるための金銭以外の)『代償』,代価 / 〈C〉(犯人逮捕などの)賞金,ほうび / 〈C〉(競馬などの)賭(か)け率 / 《しばしば受動態で》〈商品〉‘に'(…の)値段をつける《+『名』〈商品〉+『at』+『名』〈金額〉》 / 《話》…‘の'値段を確かめる
- 〈U〉(生計のための)『職業』,商売;任務,仕事 / 〈C〉『店』,『会社』,商社 / 〈U〉『商取引』,商売 / 〈C〉事,事柄(matter, affair);用事,用件 / 《おもに否定文・疑問文で》(個人的)関心事,責任のある事
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)『販売』,売却,売れ行き,需要《+『of』(『for』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉『特売』,安売り / 《複数形で》販売[の仕事];売り上げ[高]
- 新聞雑誌販売人 / 新聞雑誌自動販売器
- (特に)〈小さな品物〉‘を'売る,行商する / (法律で)〈土地など〉‘を'売却する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Evaluating ecommerce websites cognitive efficiency: An integrative framework based on data envelopment analysis.
- Lo Storto C.SourceUniversity of Naples Federico II, Department of Industrial Engineering, Piazzale V. Tecchio n. 80, 80125 Naples, Italy. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2013 Nov;44(6):1004-14. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2013.03.031. Epub 2013 May 20.
- This paper presents an integrative framework to evaluate ecommerce website efficiency from the user viewpoint using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA). This framework is inspired by concepts driven from theories of information processing and cognition and considers the website efficiency as a measure o
- PMID 23697624
- Construct an optimal triage prediction model: a case study of the emergency department of a teaching hospital in taiwan.
- Wang ST.SourceDepartment of Commerce Automation and Management, National Pingtung Institute of Commerce, No. 51, Min Sheng E. Road, Pingtung, 900, Taiwan, Republic of China, email@example.com.
- Journal of medical systems.J Med Syst.2013 Oct;37(5):9968. doi: 10.1007/s10916-013-9968-x. Epub 2013 Aug 29.
- The purpose of triage is to prevent the delay of treatment for patients in real emergencies due to excessive numbers of patients in the hospital. This study uses the data of patients of consistent triage to develop the triage prediction model. By integrating Principal Component Analysis (PCA) and Su
- PMID 23990379
- Identification of drug metabolites in human plasma or serum integrating metabolite prediction, LC-HRMS and untargeted data processing.
- Jacobs PL, Ridder L, Ruijken M, Rosing H, Jager NG, Beijnen JH, Bas RR, van Dongen WD.SourceTNO Triskelion BV, Utrechtseweg 48, 3704 HE Zeist, The Netherlands.
- Bioanalysis.Bioanalysis.2013 Sep;5(17):2115-28. doi: 10.4155/bio.13.178.
- Background: Comprehensive identification of human drug metabolites in first-in-man studies is crucial to avoid delays in later stages of drug development. We developed an efficient workflow for systematic identification of human metabolites in plasma or serum that combines metabolite prediction, hi
- PMID 23962251
- サイバー犯罪の課題と対策 : セキュリティ事業者の視点で (特集 サイバー犯罪対策の新展開)
- 松井 義司
- 商品開発・管理研究 = Journal of product development and management 10(1・2), 32-43, 2014-04
- NAID 40020056321
- 呉 恵卿
- 教育研究 = Educational Studies (56), 119-127, 2014-03-31
- … Among the number of discourses performed in the Korean marketplace, theauthor focused on Vendor-Call, where sellers repeatedly cry out simple bits of information about the goodsand prices in a loud voice. … In Vendor-Call, the sellers use limited communicative resources, including bothlexicon and syntactic structure. …
- NAID 120005429531
- 【全品送料無料】vendor｜ベンダーの通販サイトです。ZOZOTOWNが運営。 ... モール ZOZOTOWN 日本最大級のファッション通販サイト ZOZOVILLA ハイエンドファッション通販サイト ZOZOOUTLET アウトレット通販サイト