- congenic、gene transfer、genetic transformation、Tg、transform、transformation、transforming、transgenesis、transgenically
- (mathematics) a function that changes the position or direction of the axes of a coordinate system
- the act of changing in form or shape or appearance; "a photograph is a translation of a scene onto a two-dimensional surface" (同)translation
- (genetics) modification of a cell or bacterium by the uptake and incorporation of exogenous DNA
- a qualitative change (同)transmutation, shift
- a rule describing the conversion of one syntactic structure into another related syntactic structure
- subject to a mathematical transformation
- change in outward structure or looks; "He transformed into a monster"; "The salesman metamorphosed into an ugly beetle" (同)transmute, metamorphose
- change or alter in form, appearance, or nature; "This experience transformed her completely"; "She transformed the clay into a beautiful sculpture"; "transubstantiate one element into another" (同)transmute, transubstantiate
- change (a bacterial cell) into a genetically distinct cell by the introduction of DNA from another cell of the same or closely related species
- convert (one form of energy) to another; "transform energy to light"
- increase or decrease (an alternating current or voltage)
- 変形,変質;変身 / (物理学で)変換;(電流の)変圧 / (言吾学で)変形
- (別の形・外見・性質・状態などに)…‘を'『変える』,変化させる《+名+into+名》 / (物理・化学で)〈あるエネルギー〉‘を'他のエネルギーに変換する;〈電流〉‘を'変圧する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Flanking sequence determination and specific PCR identification of transgenic wheat b102-1-2.
- Cao J, Xu J, Zhao T, Cao D, Huang X, Zhang P, Luan F.Author information a Liaoning Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau , Dalian , China.AbstractThe exogenous fragment sequence and flanking sequence between the exogenous fragment and recombinant chromosome of transgenic wheat B102-1-2 were successfully acquired using genome walking technology. The newly acquired exogenous fragment encoded the full-length sequence of transformed genes with transformed plasmid and corresponding functional genes including ubi, vector pBANF-bar, vector pUbiGUSPlus, vector HSP, reporter vector pUbiGUSPlus, promoter ubiquitin, and coli DH1. A specific polymerase chain reaction (PCR) identification method for transgenic wheat B102-1-2 was established on the basis of designed primers according to flanking sequence. This established specific PCR strategy was validated by using transgenic wheat, transgenic corn, transgenic soybean, transgenic rice, and non-transgenic wheat. A specifically amplified target band was observed only in transgenic wheat B102-1-2. Therefore, this method is characterized by high specificity, high reproducibility, rapid identification, and excellent accuracy for the identification of transgenic wheat B102-1-2.
- Preparative biochemistry & biotechnology.Prep Biochem Biotechnol.2014 Apr 3;44(3):257-65. doi: 10.1080/10826068.2013.812563.
- The exogenous fragment sequence and flanking sequence between the exogenous fragment and recombinant chromosome of transgenic wheat B102-1-2 were successfully acquired using genome walking technology. The newly acquired exogenous fragment encoded the full-length sequence of transformed genes with tr
- PMID 24274014
- An innovative and integrated approach based on DNA walking to identify unauthorised GMOs.
- Fraiture MA, Herman P, Taverniers I, De Loose M, Deforce D, Roosens NH.Author information Scientific Institute of Public Health (WIV-ISP), Platform of Biotechnology and Molecular Biology (PBB), J. Wytsmanstraat 14, 1050 Brussels, Belgium; Scientific Institute of Public Health (WIV-ISP), Biosafety and Biotechnology Unit (SBB), J. Wytsmanstraat 14, 1050 Brussels, Belgium; Institute for Agricultural and Fisheries Research (ILVO), Technology and Food Sciences Unit, Burg. Van Gansberghelaan 115, bus 1, 9820 Merelbeke, Belgium; University of Gent (UGent), Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Laboratory of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Harelbekestraat 72, 9000 Ghent, Belgium.AbstractIn the coming years, the frequency of unauthorised genetically modified organisms (GMOs) being present in the European food and feed chain will increase significantly. Therefore, we have developed a strategy to identify unauthorised GMOs containing a pCAMBIA family vector, frequently present in transgenic plants. This integrated approach is performed in two successive steps on Bt rice grains. First, the potential presence of unauthorised GMOs is assessed by the qPCR SYBR®Green technology targeting the terminator 35S pCAMBIA element. Second, its presence is confirmed via the characterisation of the junction between the transgenic cassette and the rice genome. To this end, a DNA walking strategy is applied using a first reverse primer followed by two semi-nested PCR rounds using primers that are each time nested to the previous reverse primer. This approach allows to rapidly identify the transgene flanking region and can easily be implemented by the enforcement laboratories.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Mar 15;147:60-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.09.112. Epub 2013 Sep 29.
- In the coming years, the frequency of unauthorised genetically modified organisms (GMOs) being present in the European food and feed chain will increase significantly. Therefore, we have developed a strategy to identify unauthorised GMOs containing a pCAMBIA family vector, frequently present in tran
- PMID 24206686
- A model of liver carcinogenesis originating from hepatic progenitor cells with accumulation of genetic alterations.
- Kim SK, Nasu A, Komori J, Shimizu T, Matsumoto Y, Minaki Y, Kohno K, Shimizu K, Uemoto S, Chiba T, Marusawa H.Author information Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Graduate School of MedicineKyoto University, Kyoto, Japan.AbstractActivation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) contributes to inflammation-associated carcinogenesis through its mutagenic activity. In our study, by taking advantage of the ability of AID to induce genetic aberrations, we investigated whether liver cancer originates from hepatic stem/progenitor cells that accumulate stepwise genetic alterations. For this purpose, hepatic progenitor cells enriched from the fetal liver of AID transgenic (Tg) mice were transplanted into recipient "toxin-receptor mediated conditional cell knockout" (TRECK) mice, which have enhanced liver regeneration activity under the condition of diphtheria toxin treatment. Whole exome sequencing was used to determine the landscape of the accumulated genetic alterations in the transplanted progenitor cells during tumorigenesis. Liver tumors developed in 7 of 11 (63.6%) recipient TRECK mice receiving enriched hepatic progenitor cells from AID Tg mice, while no tumorigenesis was observed in TRECK mice receiving hepatic progenitor cells of wild-type mice. Histologic examination revealed that the tumors showed characteristics of hepatocellular carcinoma and partial features of cholangiocarcinoma with expression of the AID transgene. Whole exome sequencing revealed that several dozen genes acquired single nucleotide variants in tumor tissues originating from the transplanted hepatic progenitor cells of AID Tg mice. Microarray analyses revealed that the majority of the mutations (>80%) were present in actively transcribed genes in the liver-lineage cells. These findings provided the evidence suggesting that accumulation of genetic alterations in fetal hepatic progenitor cells progressed to liver cancers, and the selection of mutagenesis depends on active transcription in the liver-lineage cells.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2014 Mar 1;134(5):1067-76. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28445. Epub 2013 Sep 16.
- Activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) contributes to inflammation-associated carcinogenesis through its mutagenic activity. In our study, by taking advantage of the ability of AID to induce genetic aberrations, we investigated whether liver cancer originates from hepatic stem/progenitor cells
- PMID 23959426
- A potential function for neuronal exosomes : Sequestering intracerebral amyloid-beta peptide
- Yuyama Kohei,Sun Hui,Usuki Seigo,Sakai Shota,Hanamatsu Hisatoshi,Mioka Tetsuo,Kimura Nobuyuki,Okada Megumi,Tahara Hidetoshi,Furukawa Jun-ichi,Fujitani Naoki,Shinohara Yasuro,Igarashi Yasuyuki
- FEBS letters 589(1), 84-88, 2015-01-02
- … We demonstrated the presence of exosome-associated A beta in the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) of cynomolgus monkeys and APP transgenic mice. … Infusion of neuronal exosomes into brains of APP transgenic mice decreased A beta and amyloid depositions, similarly to what reported previously on neuroblastoma-derived exosomes. …
- NAID 120005537475
- A novel imprinted transgene located near a repetitive element that exhibits allelic imbalance in DNA methylation during early development
- Uchiyama Koji,Watanabe Daisuke,Hayasaka Michiko [他]
- Development, growth & differentiation 56(9), 653-668, 2014-12
- NAID 40020329309
- Horticultural characterization of a tetraploid transgenic plant of Tricyrtis sp. carrying the gibberellin 2-oxidase gene
- Otani Masahiro,Ishibe Mitsuyo,Inthima Phithak [他]
- Plant Biotechnology 31(4), 335-340, 2014-12
- NAID 40020313518
- 株式会社トランスジェニックのWEBサイトです。 私達は生物個体からゲノムにいたる 生命資源の開発を通じて基盤研究および医学・医療の場に遺伝情報を提供しその未来 に資するとともに世界の人々の健康と豊かな暮らしの実現に貢献して参ります。
- conversion、convert、malignant transformation、oncogenic、oncogenic transformation、transformation、transforming、transgenic
- gene transfer、transgenic、congenic、transgenically
- gene transfer、transgenic、transgenically
- genetic transformation、transgenesis、transgenic
- genetically modified plant
- genetically modified animal、transgenic founder animal
- genetically modified animal、transgenic animal