- malignant transformation、oncogenic、transform
- subject to a mathematical transformation
- change in outward structure or looks; "He transformed into a monster"; "The salesman metamorphosed into an ugly beetle" (同)transmute, metamorphose
- change or alter in form, appearance, or nature; "This experience transformed her completely"; "She transformed the clay into a beautiful sculpture"; "transubstantiate one element into another" (同)transmute, transubstantiate
- change (a bacterial cell) into a genetically distinct cell by the introduction of DNA from another cell of the same or closely related species
- convert (one form of energy) to another; "transform energy to light"
- increase or decrease (an alternating current or voltage)
- (mathematics) a function that changes the position or direction of the axes of a coordinate system
- the act of changing in form or shape or appearance; "a photograph is a translation of a scene onto a two-dimensional surface" (同)translation
- (genetics) modification of a cell or bacterium by the uptake and incorporation of exogenous DNA
- a qualitative change (同)transmutation, shift
- a rule describing the conversion of one syntactic structure into another related syntactic structure
- (別の形・外見・性質・状態などに)…‘を'『変える』,変化させる《+名+into+名》 / (物理・化学で)〈あるエネルギー〉‘を'他のエネルギーに変換する;〈電流〉‘を'変圧する
- 変形,変質;変身 / (物理学で)変換;(電流の)変圧 / (言吾学で)変形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Involvement of mitophagy in oncogenic K-Ras-induced transformation: Overcoming a cellular energy deficit from glucose deficiency.
- Kim JH, Kim HY, Lee YK, Yoon YS, Xu WG, Yoon JK, Choi SE, Ko YG, Kim MJ, Lee SJ, Wang HJ, Yoon G.SourceDepartment of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology; Department of Molecular Science & Technology; The Graduate School; Ajou University; Suwon, South Korea.
- Autophagy.Autophagy.2011 Oct 1;7(10). [Epub ahead of print]
- Although mitochondrial impairment has often been implicated in carcinogenesis, the mechanisms of its development in cancer remain unknown. We report here that autophagy triggered by oncogenic K-Ras mediates functional loss of mitochondria during cell transformation to overcome an energy deficit resu
- PMID 21738012
- The role of miR-506 in transformed 16HBE cells induced by anti-benzo[a]pyrene-trans-7,8-dihydrodiol-9,10-epoxide.
- Zhao Y, Liu H, Li Y, Wu J, Greenlee AR, Yang C, Jiang Y.SourceInstitute for Chemical Carcinogenesis, State Key Laboratory of Respiratory Diseases, Guangzhou Medical University, 195 Dongfengxi Road, Guangzhou 510182, PR China.
- Toxicology letters.Toxicol Lett.2011 Sep 10;205(3):320-6. Epub 2011 Jun 24.
- Growing evidence indicates that the alteration of microRNA (miRNA) expression in tumors that is induced by chemical carcinogens plays an important role in tumor development and progression. However, the mechanism underlying miRNA involvement in lung carcinogenesis induced by anti-benzo[a]pyrene-tran
- PMID 21726609
- Density- and serum-dependent regulation of the Reck tumor suppressor in mouse embryo fibroblasts.
- Hatta Mamiko,Matsuzaki Tomoko,Morioka Yoko,Yoshida Yoko,Noda Makoto
- Cellular signalling 21(12), 1885-1893, 2009-12
- … Reck is a membrane-anchored glycoprotein identified as a transformation suppressor. … Other factors, including serum, extracellular matrix components (type I collagen and fibronectin), the kinase inhibitors, and some of their oncogenic targets (v-Src and PIK3CA mutants), modify the shape of the quadratic curve. …
- NAID 120002511236
- Polyclonality of BRAF Mutations in Acquired Melanocytic Nevi
- Lin Jingrong,Takata Minoru,Murata Hiroshi,Goto Yasufumi,Kido Kenji,Ferrone Soldano,Saida Toshiaki
- JOURNAL OF THE NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE 101(20), 1423-1427, 2009-10-21
- … Melanocytic nevi are thought to be senescent clones of melanocytes that have acquired an oncogenic BRAF mutation. … BRAF mutation is considered to be a crucial step in the initiation of melanocyte transformation. … The polyclonality of BRAF mutations in acquired melanocytic nevi suggests that mutation of BRAF may not be an initial event in melanocyte transformation. …
- NAID 120002721835
- Molecular Mechanism of Oncogenic Transformation: Studies of other oncogenic retroviruses have identified viral genes (v-onc) that have been acquired by recombination from cellular genes (c-onc). The c-onc genes mainly regulate cellular ...
- malignant transformation、oncogenic transformation、transform、oncogenic、canceration、cancerization
- conversion、convert、malignant transformation、oncogenic、oncogenic transformation、transformation、transforming、transgenic
- carcinogenesis、carcinogenetic、carcinogenic、carcinogenicity、malignant transformation、oncogenesis、oncogenic transformation、transform