- practice of classifying plants and animals according to their presumed natural relationships
- (biology) study of the general principles of scientific classification
- a classification of organisms into groups based on similarities of structure or origin etc
- restriction imposed by the government on documents or weapons that are available only to certain authorized people
- a group of people or things arranged by class or category (同)categorization, categorisation
- the basic cognitive process of arranging into classes or categories (同)categorization, categorisation, sorting
- of or relating to taxonomy; "taxonomic relations"; "a taxonomic designation" (同)taxonomical, systematic
- 〈U〉〈C〉分類[作業];分類法;分類結果 / 〈U〉(生物学上の)分類
- 分類の, 分類学上の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The genus Shewanella: from the briny depths below to human pathogen.
- Janda JM, Abbott SL.Author information Department of Public Health, Public Health Laboratory , Downey, CA , USA and.AbstractAbstract The genus Shewanella is currently composed of more than 50 species that inhabit a range of marine environs and ecosystems. Several members of this genus, including S. oneidensis, have been identified that could potentially play key roles in environmental processes such as bioremediation of toxic elements and heavy metals and serving as microbial fuel cells. In contrast to this beneficial role, shewanellae are increasingly being implicated as human pathogens in persons exposed through occupational or recreational activities to marine niches containing shewanellae. Documented illnesses linked to Shewanella include skin and soft tissue infections, bacteremia, and otitis media. At present, it is unclear exactly how many Shewanella species are truly bona fide human pathogens. Recent advances in the taxonomy and phylogenetic relatedness of members of this genus, however, support the concept that most human infections are caused by a single species, S. algae. Some phylogenetic data further suggest that some current members of the genus are not true Shewanella species sensu stricto. The current review summarizes our present knowledge of the distribution, epidemiology, disease spectrum, and identification of microbial species focusing on a clinical perspective.
- Critical reviews in microbiology.Crit Rev Microbiol.2014 Nov;40(4):293-312. doi: 10.3109/1040841X.2012.726209. Epub 2012 Oct 8.
- Abstract The genus Shewanella is currently composed of more than 50 species that inhabit a range of marine environs and ecosystems. Several members of this genus, including S. oneidensis, have been identified that could potentially play key roles in environmental processes such as bioremediation of
- PMID 23043419
- Metastatic melanoma: results of 'classical' second-line treatment with cytotoxic chemotherapies.
- Perrin C, Pracht M, Talour K, Adamski H, Cumin I, Porneuf M, Talarmin M, Mesbah H, Audrain O, Moignet A, Lefeuvre-Plesse C, Lesimple T.Author information Department of Medical Oncology, Centre Régional de Lutte Contre le Cancer Eugène Marquis , Rennes , France.AbstractBACKGROUND: Metastatic melanoma is one of the most aggressive tumours, with a median survival that does not exceed 12 months. None of the cytotoxic first-line therapies have shown survival benefit in randomised clinical trials.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Oct;25(5):396-400. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2012.697986. Epub 2012 Sep 2.
- BACKGROUND: Metastatic melanoma is one of the most aggressive tumours, with a median survival that does not exceed 12 months. None of the cytotoxic first-line therapies have shown survival benefit in randomised clinical trials.OBJECTIVE: To describe clinical benefit of second-line cytotoxic chemothe
- PMID 22632465
- Efficacy and safety of incobotulinum toxin A in periocular rhytides and masseteric hypertrophy: side-by-side comparison with onabotulinum toxin A.
- Lee JH, Park JH, Lee SK, Han KH, Kim SD, Yoon CS, Park JY, Lee JH, Yang JM, Lee JH.Author information Department of Dermatology, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine , Seoul , Republic of Korea.AbstractBACKGROUND: Incobotulinum is a newly developed botulinum toxin A in which the complexing proteins had been removed.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Aug;25(4):326-30. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.769041. Epub 2013 Jun 2.
- BACKGROUND: Incobotulinum is a newly developed botulinum toxin A in which the complexing proteins had been removed.OBJECTIVE: The aim was to compare the efficacy and safety of incobotulinum with onabotulinum in treating periocular rhytides and masseteric hypertrophy.METHODS: A randomized, double-bli
- PMID 23356833
- Long-pulsed Nd:YAG laser on periorbital wrinkles in Asian patients: randomized split face study.
- Chang SE, Choi M, Kim MS, Chung JY, Park YW, Lee JH.Author information Department of Dermatology, Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan College of Medicine , Seoul , Korea.AbstractBACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVE: This study evaluated clinical usefulness of long-pulsed Nd:YAG laser (LPNY) for periorbital wrinkles in Asian patients.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Aug;25(4):283-6. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2012.736022. Epub 2013 Jan 20.
- BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVE: This study evaluated clinical usefulness of long-pulsed Nd:YAG laser (LPNY) for periorbital wrinkles in Asian patients.METHODS: Twenty seven Korean patients were treated with several passes of LPNY (5 mm spot size, fluence: 54.7-61.8 J/cm(2), pulse duration: 56.5 microsecon
- PMID 23030511
- taxonomyとは。意味や和訳。[名][U]分類法[学]. - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索サービスです。 ... 音節 tax • on • o • my 発音 tæksɑ'nəmi | -sɔ'n-taxonomyの変化形 taxonomies (複数 ...
- The taxonomy and phylogeny favoured by these authors is depicted in the adjacent diagram. It isn't a bad emblem for the broader changes transforming the science of taxonomy. The management decision deals with far more than taxonomy
- Search Blast Align Retrieve ID Mapping Search in Query Advanced Search » Show advanced search options Reset button Search Blast Align Retrieve ID Mapping Sequence or UniProt identifier Blast Clear « Options Options » Help ...
- taxonomy, classification