- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- of or relating to or determined by psychology; "psychological theories"
- mental or emotional as opposed to physical in nature; "give psychological support"; "psychological warfare"
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》心理学の,心理学的な / 精神的な,心理的な
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Does Emotions Communication Ability Affect Psychological Well-Being? A Study with the Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT) v2.0.
- Lanciano T1, Curci A.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2015 Nov;30(11):1112-21. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2014.921753. Epub 2014 Oct 30.
- The main aim of the current study was to provide evidence regarding the relationship between emotions communication ability-in terms of emotional intelligence (EI)-and psychological well-being. Additionally, the study explored the moderating effect of sex on this relationship. Participants filled in
- PMID 25357255
- Individual variables related to craving reduction in cue exposure treatment.
- Pericot-Valverde I1, García-Rodríguez O2, Gutiérrez-Maldonado J3, Secades-Villa R4.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2015 Oct;49:59-63. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2015.05.013. Epub 2015 May 23.
- INTRODUCTION: Although extensive research has demonstrated that cigarette craving can be effectively attenuated, very few studies have explored associations between individual variables and craving reduction. This study explored whether individual characteristics predict craving decreases during vir
- PMID 26047836
- Affective cognition: Exploring lay theories of emotion.
- Ong DC1, Zaki J2, Goodman ND2.
- Cognition.Cognition.2015 Oct;143:141-62. doi: 10.1016/j.cognition.2015.06.010. Epub 2015 Jul 7.
- Humans skillfully reason about others' emotions, a phenomenon we term affective cognition. Despite its importance, few formal, quantitative theories have described the mechanisms supporting this phenomenon. We propose that affective cognition involves applying domain-general reasoning processes to d
- PMID 26160501
- 上越教育大学研究紀要 = Bulletin of Joetsu University of Education 35, 303-313, 2016-03-18
- NAID 120005738197
- 信州版ソーシャル・エモーショナル・ラーニングの開発と展開（2） -- ソーシャル・エモーショナル・ラーニングとしての森林セラピーの展開2
- 清泉女学院大学人間学部研究紀要 = Bulletin of the Faculty of Human Studies Seisen Jogakuin College (13), 1-12, 2016-03-15
- NAID 120005753360
- Test your depression, mania, and attention deficit feelings, today and track it over time with our instant quizzes. ... Relationships and Sexuality The Sustainable Marriage Quiz How much does your relationship expand your ...
- Tests & quizzes: free IQ test, Big 5 personality test, emotional intelligence test (EQ), love tests, career aptitudes test, self-esteem self-test, communication skills assessment ... Do you have the attitudes, aptitudes and personality ...
- psychological test
- psychological test
- neuropsychologic test
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial