- (law) the institution of a sequence of steps by which legal judgments are invoked (同)legal proceeding, proceedings
- the line that appears to bound an object (同)lineation
- a schematic or preliminary plan (同)schema, scheme
- a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory (同)synopsis, abstract, precis
- a brief statement that presents the main points in a concise form; "he gave a summary of the conclusions" (同)sum-up
- 〈U〉(…の)進行,続行《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《複数形で》一連の行為(ふるまい) / 〈C〉《複数形で》《しばしばp-》)学会などの)会議録;会報 / 〈C〉《複数形で》訴訟[手続キ]
- (物の)『輪郭』,外形《+『of』+『名』》 / (…の)輪郭図,線画,略図《+『of』+『名』》 / (話・でき事などの)『概要』,あらまし;《複数形で》(…の)要点,眼目《+『of』+『名』》 / …‘の'『輪郭を描く』,略図を描く / …‘の'概要を述へる,‘を'概説する
- (…の)『要約』,摘要 概要《+of+名》 / 『用約した』,かいつまんだ;手短の / (裁判などか)略式の,即決の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Renal transplantation in antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis.
- Moran S, Little MA.SourceaCork University Hospital bTrinity Health Kidney Centre, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland.
- Current opinion in rheumatology.Curr Opin Rheumatol.2014 Jan;26(1):37-41. doi: 10.1097/BOR.0000000000000006.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: This review aims to provide a state-of-the-art perspective on the role of kidney transplantation in cases of end-stage kidney disease due to antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (ANCA) vasculitis. We focus on patient and graft survival in recent years, timing of transplant, impact
- PMID 24257368
- Orientation precision of TEM-based orientation mapping techniques.
- Morawiec A, Bouzy E, Paul H, Fundenberger JJ.SourceInstitute of Metallurgy and Materials Science, Polish Academy of Sciences, Kraków, Poland. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Ultramicroscopy.Ultramicroscopy.2014 Jan;136:107-18. doi: 10.1016/j.ultramic.2013.08.008. Epub 2013 Aug 30.
- Automatic orientation mapping is an important addition to standard capabilities of conventional transmission electron microscopy (TEM) as it facilitates investigation of crystalline materials. A number of different such mapping systems have been implemented. One of their crucial characteristics is t
- PMID 24056282
- Publication rates of abstracts presented at the Association of Chiropractic Colleges Educational Conference/Research Agenda Conference from 2002 to 2008.
- Bakkum BW, Chapman C, Johnson C.AbstractObjective : The purposes of this study were to investigate the overall publication rates of presentations at the Association of Chiropractic Colleges Educational Conference/Research Agenda Conference (ACC/RAC) meetings (2002-2008), differences in the publication rates of platform vs poster presentations, and the consistency of the meeting abstract compared to the full-length journal article. Methods : Abstracts were obtained from proceedings published in the Journal of Chiropractic Education. Literature searches using PubMed and the Index to the Chiropractic Literature (ICL) were performed to locate peer-reviewed journal articles based upon those abstracts. Whether the article was based upon a poster or platform presentation, and the congruence of the information in the abstract and article were recorded. Results : We identified 776 proceeding abstracts, 249 of which eventually were published between 2002 and 2012. The overall publication rate was 32.2%. A total of 42.7% of platform presentations eventually were published vs 20.3% of posters. Congruency showed that 43.2% had the same title as the meeting abstract, 59.7% had the same authorship, and 88.8% had the same methods. Conclusion : Publication rates of abstracts from spine and orthopedic surgery national meetings range from 34% to 59%. The ACC/RAC meetings have similar publication rates. More platform than poster presentations reach full publication. The congruency of ACC/RAC abstracts to published articles is higher than national meetings in other fields.
- The Journal of chiropractic education.J Chiropr Educ.2013 Dec 2. [Epub ahead of print]
- Objective : The purposes of this study were to investigate the overall publication rates of presentations at the Association of Chiropractic Colleges Educational Conference/Research Agenda Conference (ACC/RAC) meetings (2002-2008), differences in the publication rates of platform vs poster presentat
- PMID 24295363
- Novel immunohistochemical data indicate that the female foetal urethra is more than an epithelial tube.
- Pechriggl EJ, Bitsche M, Blumer MJ, Zwierzina ME, Fritsch H.SourceDivision of Clinical and Functional Anatomy, Department of Anatomy, Histology and Embryology, Innsbruck Medical University, Innsbruck, Austria.
- Annals of anatomy = Anatomischer Anzeiger : official organ of the Anatomische Gesellschaft.Ann Anat.2013 Dec;195(6):586-95. doi: 10.1016/j.aanat.2013.09.004. Epub 2013 Oct 16.
- The female urethra has often been neglected in previous studies on the development of the human urogenital system. Our aim has been to reach a consensus on the organogenesis of the female urethra and the vagina with respect to interactions between the epithelia with different evolutionary origins. T
- PMID 24172012
- 東京弁護士会 知的財産権法部 特許無効審判における口頭審理の実務
- 2013年度農村計画学会 2013年度春期大会学術研究発表会の概要
- 紺家 裕子,中谷 彰宏,佐藤 至,椎尾 一郎
- 情報処理学会研究報告. EC, エンタテインメントコンピューティング 2013-EC-29(4), 1-6, 2013-08-03
- テレビ番組や映画などの映像コンテンツにおいて,聴覚障害者向け字幕付与は進んでいるが,情報保障として必須項目のみであり,エンターテイメント性のある演出効果などを含めた表記の字幕はない.健常者は字幕で文字情報として表示される発話内容以外にも,音量や話すスピード,声色など様々な情報を総合してその発話を表現したり,理解したりしており,既存の字幕ではその演出情報が欠如している.本論文では,字幕において文字情 …
- NAID 110009595728
- 堀川 康史
- 史學雜誌 122(7), 1246-1269, 2013-07-20
- … 2) The so-called "vassalization of akuto alliance members under shugo" was proceeding within the post-Kanno disturbance transition to a Bakufu system of governance aiming at control over regions and local land proprietors centered around shugo. …
- NAID 110009635246
- In academia, proceedings are the collection of academic papers that are published in the context of an academic conference. They are usually distributed as printed books (or sometimes CDs) either before the conference opens or after the ...
- Legal proceedings may refer to: Legal process · Trial (law): Lawsuit, a civil trial; Criminal trial · Hearing (law) · Administrative hearing · Congressional hearing · Impeachment proceedings; Court orders · Foreclosure · Receivership · Arbitration ...