- planula larvae
- the immature free-living form of most invertebrates and amphibians and fish which at hatching from the egg is fundamentally unlike its parent and must metamorphose
- the flat ciliated free-swimming larva of hydrozoan coelenterates
- (昆虫の)幼虫(青虫など) / (動物の)幼生(オタマジャクシなど)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. トキソカラ症：内臓および眼幼虫移行症 toxocariasis visceral and ocular larva migrans
- 2. 鉤虫関連皮膚幼虫移行症 hookworm related cutaneous larva migrans
- 3. 帰国者の皮膚病変 skin lesions in the returning traveler
- 4. 糞線虫症 strongyloidiasis
- 5. 駆虫薬療法 anthelminthic therapies
- The embryonic development of the cnidarian Hydractinia echinata.
- Kraus Y1, Flici H, Hensel K, Plickert G, Leitz T, Frank U.
- Evolution & development.Evol Dev.2014 Nov-Dec;16(6):323-38. doi: 10.1111/ede.12100. Epub 2014 Oct 23.
- With the rapid increase of the quantity of molecular data, many animals joined the ranks of the so-called 'emerging models' of Evo-Devo. One of the necessary steps in converting an emerging model into an established one is gaining comprehensive knowledge of its normal embryonic development. The mari
- PMID 25346055
- Differential responses to Wnt and PCP disruption predict expression and developmental function of conserved and novel genes in a cnidarian.
- Lapébie P1, Ruggiero A1, Barreau C1, Chevalier S1, Chang P1, Dru P1, Houliston E1, Momose T1.
- PLoS genetics.PLoS Genet.2014 Sep 18;10(9):e1004590. doi: 10.1371/journal.pgen.1004590. eCollection 2014.
- We have used Digital Gene Expression analysis to identify, without bilaterian bias, regulators of cnidarian embryonic patterning. Transcriptome comparison between un-manipulated Clytia early gastrula embryos and ones in which the key polarity regulator Wnt3 was inhibited using morpholino antisense o
- PMID 25233086
- Toxicological effects of the sunscreen UV filter, benzophenone-2, on planulae and in vitro cells of the coral, Stylophora pistillata.
- Downs CA1, Kramarsky-Winter E, Fauth JE, Segal R, Bronstein O, Jeger R, Lichtenfeld Y, Woodley CM, Pennington P, Kushmaro A, Loya Y.
- Ecotoxicology (London, England).Ecotoxicology.2014 Mar;23(2):175-91. doi: 10.1007/s10646-013-1161-y. Epub 2013 Dec 19.
- Benzophenone-2 (BP-2) is an additive to personal-care products and commercial solutions that protects against the damaging effects of ultraviolet light. BP-2 is an "emerging contaminant of concern" that is often released as a pollutant through municipal and boat/ship wastewater discharges and landfi
- PMID 24352829
- Aboral localization of responsiveness to a metamorphic neuropeptide in the planula larva of Acropora tenuis
- MATSUSHIMA Kanae,KIYOMOTO Masato,HATTA Masayuki
- Galaxea, Journal of Coral Reef Studies 12(2), 77-81, 2010
- … Planula larvae of the coral genus <I>Acropora</I> … Since planulae move forward in the direction of the aboral side, it is supposed that initial metamorphic signaling localizes on this side of planula. …
- NAID 130002144874
- 出口 竜作,伊藤 貴洋
- 宮城教育大学紀要 40, 107-119, 2005
- … We succeeded in producing every stage of life cycle, including the zygote, embryo, planula larva, polyp, colony (consisting of many polyps and stolons), and medusa, even in the off-season. …
- NAID 110006458209
- Genetic Variation and Gene Flow of Broadcast Spawning and Planula Brooding Coral, Goniastrea aspera(Scleractinia) in the Ryukyu Archipelago, Southern Japan
- Nishikawa Akira,Sakai Kazuhiko
- Zoological science 20(8), 1031-1038, 2003-08-25
- … Comparisons with other species demonstrated that larva survival rates also influence gene flow. …
- NAID 110006162786
- A planula is the free-swimming, flattened, ciliated, bilaterally symmetric larval form of various cnidarian species. The planula forms from the fertilized egg of a medusa, as the case in scyphozoans and some hydrozoans, or from a polyp, as in ...
- Definition of planula larva – Our online dictionary has planula larva information from A Dictionary of Zoology dictionary. Encyclopedia.com: English, psychology and medical dictionaries.
- planula larva、planula larvae
- planula larva