- planula larva
- the immature free-living form of most invertebrates and amphibians and fish which at hatching from the egg is fundamentally unlike its parent and must metamorphose
- the flat ciliated free-swimming larva of hydrozoan coelenterates
- (昆虫の)幼虫(青虫など) / (動物の)幼生(オタマジャクシなど)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 糞線虫症 strongyloidiasis
- 2. 肺好酸球増多症の原因 causes of pulmonary eosinophilia
- 3. 鉤虫関連皮膚幼虫移行症 hookworm related cutaneous larva migrans
- 4. 旋毛虫症 trichinellosis
- 5. 感染性疾病の媒介蚊 mosquito vectors of infectious diseases
- Differential specificity between closely related corals and abundant Endozoicomonas endosymbionts across global scales.
- Neave MJ1,2, Rachmawati R3, Xun L2, Michell CT1, Bourne DG4, Apprill A2, Voolstra CR1.
- The ISME journal.ISME J.2016 Jul 8. doi: 10.1038/ismej.2016.95. [Epub ahead of print]
- Reef-building corals are well regarded not only for their obligate association with endosymbiotic algae, but also with prokaryotic symbionts, the specificity of which remains elusive. To identify the central microbial symbionts of corals, their specificity across species and conservation over geogra
- PMID 27392086
- Nutritional input from dinoflagellate symbionts in reef-building corals is minimal during planula larval life stage.
- Kopp C1, Domart-Coulon I2, Barthelemy D3, Meibom A4.
- Science advances.Sci Adv.2016 Mar 25;2(3):e1500681. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.1500681. eCollection 2016.
- Dispersion of larval offspring is of fundamental ecological importance to sessile marine organisms. Photosymbiotic planulae emitted by many reef-forming corals may travel over large distances before settling to form a new colony. It is not clear whether the metabolic requirements of these planula la
- PMID 27051861
- Venturing in coral larval chimerism: a compact functional domain with fostered genotypic diversity.
- Rinkevich B1, Shaish L1,2, Douek J1, Ben-Shlomo R3.
- Scientific reports.Sci Rep.2016 Jan 13;6:19493. doi: 10.1038/srep19493.
- The globally distributed coral species Pocillopora damicornis is known to release either sexual or asexual derived planula-larvae in various reef locations. Using microsatellite loci as markers, we documented the release of asexually derived chimeric larvae (CL), originating from mosaicked maternal
- PMID 26758405
- Horizontal distribution and growth of jellyfish, Aurelia aurita (Linnaeus 1758) sensu lato, in Mikawa Bay, Japan (Proceedings of the Horiba International Conference "New Direction of Ocean Research in the Western Pacific" : Past, Present and Future of UNESCO/IOC/WESTPAC Activity for 50 Years and the JSPS Project "Coastal Marine Science")
- Aboral localization of responsiveness to a metamorphic neuropeptide in the planula larva of Acropora tenuis
- Effects of low dissolved oxygen on planula settlement, polyp growth and asexual reproduction of Aurelia aurita
- Free-swimming or crawling larval type common in many species of the phylum Cnidaria (e.g., jellyfish, corals, and sea anemones). The planula body is more or less cylindrical or...
- Define planula. planula synonyms, planula pronunciation, planula translation, English dictionary definition of planula. n. pl. plan·u·lae The flat, free-swimming, ciliated larva of a cnidarian. plan′u·lar , plan′u·late′ adj. n , pl -lae the ...
- planula larvae
- planula larva、planula larvae