- pertaining to an upright standing posture; "orthostatic hypotension"
- showing little if any change; "a static population" (同)stable, unchanging
- a crackling or hissing noise caused by electrical interference (同)atmospherics, atmospheric static
- angry criticism; "they will probably give you a lot of static about your editorial"
- of or relating to or involving posture; "postural exercises"
- 静止の,固定した / 動きのない,活気のない / 静止電気の / 静止学の / 空電 / (空電による)ラジオの雑音,テレビの電波障害
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Intervertebral reaction force prediction using an enhanced assembly of OpenSim models.
- Senteler M1,2,3, Weisse B3, Rothenfluh DA4, Snedeker JG1,2.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2016 Apr;19(5):538-48. doi: 10.1080/10255842.2015.1043906. Epub 2015 Jun 2.
- OpenSim offers a valuable approach to investigating otherwise difficult to assess yet important biomechanical parameters such as joint reaction forces. Although the range of available models in the public repository is continually increasing, there currently exists no OpenSim model for the computati
- PMID 26031341
- Correlations between Berg balance scale and gait speed in individuals with stroke wearing ankle-foot orthoses - a pilot study.
- Kobayashi T1, Leung AK2, Akazawa Y3, Hutchins SW4.
- Disability and rehabilitation. Assistive technology.Disabil Rehabil Assist Technol.2016 Apr;11(3):219-22. doi: 10.3109/17483107.2014.932019. Epub 2014 Jun 23.
- PURPOSE: The Berg balance scale (BBS) is commonly used to assess balancing ability in patients with stroke. The BBS may be a good candidate for clinical assessment prior to orthotic intervention, if it correlates well with outcome measures such as gait speed. The purpose of this study was to investi
- PMID 24954715
- Evaluation of four sensor locations for physical activity assessment.
- Schall MC Jr1, Fethke NB2, Chen H3.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2016 Mar;53 Pt A:103-9. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2015.09.007. Epub 2015 Sep 29.
- Direct measurements of physical activity (PA) obtained with inertial measurement units (IMUs) secured to the upper arms and trunk of 36 registered nurses working a full shift were compared to measurements obtained with a commercially-available PA monitor (ActiGraph wGT3X-BT) worn at the waist. Raw a
- PMID 26674410
- 4. 起立性調節障害(orthostatic dysregulation;OD)(シンポジウム「自律神経機能からみた心身症再考」,第50回日本心身医学会九州地方会演題抄録(1))
- 若年者における起立性低血圧予防に関する研究 : 弾性ストッキングの効用
- 坂 直樹,大田 重人,瀬尾 徹,阪上 雅史
- 耳鼻咽喉科臨床 107(2), 97-101, 2014
- … The predominant diagnosis was orthostatic dysregulation in 12 patients (19.0%), psychogenic vertigo in 8 patients (12.7%), and Ménière's disease in 5 patients (7.9%). …
- NAID 130003395622
- :of, relating to, or caused by erect posture <orthostatic hypotension> ... Seen and Heard What made you want to look up orthostatic? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).
- Looking for online definition of orthostatic in the Medical Dictionary? orthostatic explanation free. What is orthostatic? Meaning of orthostatic medical term. What does orthostatic mean? Orthostatic | definition of orthostatic by ? ...
- orthostatic dysregulation