- remove by passing through a filter; "filter out the impurities" (同)filtrate, strain, separate out, filter out
- an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- 『ろ過器』,ろ過装置;ろ過用材料(布・紙・木炭・砂など) / (写真の)フィルター / 〈液体・気体〉‘を'『ろ過する』,こす;…‘を'ろ過して取る / ゆっくり進む(通る)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- In Vitro Evaluation of the Link Between Cell Activation State and Its Rheological Impact on the Microscale Flow of Neutrophil Suspensions.
- Akenhead ML, Horrall NM, Rowe D, Sethu P, Shin HY.
- Journal of biomechanical engineering.J Biomech Eng.2015 Sep;137(9). doi: 10.1115/1.4030824. Epub 2015 Jul 9.
- Activated neutrophils have been reported to affect peripheral resistance, for example, by plugging capillaries or adhering to the microvasculature. In vivo and ex vivo data indicate that activated neutrophils circulating in the blood also influence peripheral resistance. We used viscometry and micro
- PMID 26065495
- Evaluation of the protection of primates transfused with variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease-infected blood products filtered with prion removal devices: a 5-year update.
- Lescoutra-Etchegaray N1, Jaffré N1, Sumian C2, Durand V3, Correia E3, Mikol J3, Luccantoni-Freire S3, Culeux A1, Deslys JP3, Comoy EE3.
- Transfusion.Transfusion.2015 Jun;55(6):1231-41. doi: 10.1111/trf.12999. Epub 2015 Feb 3.
- BACKGROUND: Analysis of archived appendix samples reveals that one in 2000 individuals in the United Kingdom may carry the infectious prion protein associated with variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD), raising questions about the risk of transfusion transmission from apparently healthy carriers.
- PMID 25647476
- Size and deformability based separation of circulating tumor cells from castrate resistant prostate cancer patients using resettable cell traps.
- Qin X1, Park S, Duffy SP, Matthews K, Ang RR, Todenhöfer T, Abdi H, Azad A, Bazov J, Chi KN, Black PC, Ma H.
- Lab on a chip.Lab Chip.2015 May 21;15(10):2278-86. doi: 10.1039/c5lc00226e.
- The enumeration and capture of circulating tumor cells (CTCs) are potentially of great clinical value as they offer a non-invasive means to access tumor materials to diagnose disease and monitor treatment efficacy. Conventional immunoenrichment of CTCs may fail to capture cells with low surface anti
- PMID 25876237
- シモバシラ(Keiskea japonica Miq.)氷晶形成における通水経路および氷成長面
- A New Bioassay of Environmental Chemicals Based on Their Effects on Tumor Cell Invasion
- Micropore Technologies We are here to convert our technologies into useful products for you. We utilize novel metallic membranes to form particles: encapsulated aqueous spheres in a fatty substance, and ...
- Micropore is largest independent filtration specialists. Strategic purchasing, where the full range of filtration services and products are purchased through one key supplier. We source from over 600 different manufacturers enabling us ...
- micropore filter
- micropore filter