- lacking strength or vigor (同)asthenic, debilitated, enervated
- unrefined in character; "low comedy"
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; "a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow" (同)depression
- a low level or position or degree; "the stock market fell to a new low"
- used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency (同)low-pitched
- very low in volume; "a low murmur"; "the low-toned murmur of the surf" (同)low-toned
- in a low position; near the ground; "the branches hung low"
- less than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "low prices"; "the reservoir is low"
- literal meanings; being at or having a relatively small elevation or upward extension; "low ceilings"; "low clouds"; "low hills"; "the sun is low"; "low furniture"; "a low bow"
- a dish made by folding a piece of pastry over a filling
- British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963) (同)David Low, Sir David Low, Sir David Alexander Cecil Low
- (高さ・位置が)『低い』,低い所にある / (価格・数量・程度などが)『低い』,少ない / (身分・地位などが)『低い』,卑しい / (人格・行為などが)『卑しい』,下劣な,下品な / 《補語にのみ用いて》(体が)『弱った』;元気のない,憂うつな / (供給が)不十分な;(…が)乏しい《+『in』(『on』)+『名』》 / (音・声が)低い,小さい / (生物が)下等な / 『低く』,低い所に / (価格・程度などが)『安く』,低く / 低い声(調子)で;静かに / 最低点,最低水準
- (牛の)モーという鳴き声 / (牛が)モーと鳴く
- 〈C〉(車などの)転覆,転倒 / 〈U〉《しばしば a…》(一定期間内の)総取り引き高,売り上げ高 / 〈U〉《しばしば s…》(一定期間内の)補充労働者の総数(割合) / 〈U〉《しばしば a…》(一定期間内の)商品の回転率 / 〈C〉〈U〉(半円形形または三角形の)折り重ねパイ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Pediatric solid organ transplantation and osteoporosis: a descriptive study on bone histomorphometric findings.
- Tamminen IS1, Valta H, Jalanko H, Salminen S, Mäyränpää MK, Isaksson H, Kröger H, Mäkitie O.
- Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany).Pediatr Nephrol.2014 Aug;29(8):1431-40. doi: 10.1007/s00467-014-2771-1. Epub 2014 Feb 23.
- BACKGROUND: Organ transplantation may lead to secondary osteoporosis in children. This study characterized bone histomorphometric findings in pediatric solid organ transplant recipients who were assessed for suspected secondary osteoporosis.METHODS: Iliac crest biopsies were obtained from 19 childre
- PMID 24562785
- Cation Binding Site of cytochrome c oxidase: Progress report.
- Vygodina TV1, Kirichenko A1, Konstantinov AA2.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2014 Jul;1837(7):1188-95. doi: 10.1016/j.bbabio.2014.02.025. Epub 2014 Mar 5.
- Cytochrome c oxidase from bovine heart binds Ca(2+) reversibly at a specific Cation Binding Site located near the outer face of the mitochondrial membrane. Ca(2+) shifts the absorption spectrum of heme a, which allowed earlier the determination of the kinetic and equilibrium characteristics of the b
- PMID 24607866
- Does methamphetamine affect bone metabolism?
- Tomita M1, Katsuyama H2, Watanabe Y3, Okuyama T4, Fushimi S2, Ishikawa T5, Nata M6, Miyamoto O7.
- Toxicology.Toxicology.2014 May 7;319:63-8. doi: 10.1016/j.tox.2014.01.014. Epub 2014 Feb 26.
- There is a close relationship between the central nervous system activity and bone metabolism. Therefore, methamphetamine (METH), which stimulates the central nervous system, is expected to affect bone turnover. The aim of this study was to investigate the role of METH in bone metabolism. Mice were
- PMID 24582730
- 梅花女子大学看護保健学部紀要 = Baika Women's University Research Bulletin－Faculty of Nursing and Health Care (7), 16-26, 2017-03-21
- NAID 120006014687
- Effect of Locally Applied Fluvastatin in Low-turnover Osteoporosis Model Mouse with Femur Bone Defect
- Effect of Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound on Bone-Healing Process in Murine Low-Turnover Osteoporosis Model
- Low turnover means a company has a relatively small number of employees leave during a given period relative to the employees hired or employed at the start of that period. Typically calculated as a percentage of total employees on ...
- Most executives assume that low employee turnover is an indication of great management. While that could be the case, there are many other reasons for low employee turnover, not all of which are good. For instance, it could ...
- metabolic turnover、turn over