- Central European encephalitis、European tick-borne encephalitis、Powassan encephalitis、Russian spring-summer encephalitis、tick-borne encephalitis
- with difficulty or inconvenience; scarcely or hardly; "we can ill afford to buy a new car just now"
- unfavorably or with disapproval; "tried not to speak ill of the dead"; "thought badly of him for his lack of concern" (同)badly
- (`ill is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner; not well; "he was ill prepared"; "it ill befits a man to betray old friends"; "the car runs badly"; "he performed badly on the exam"; "the team played poorly"; "ill-fitting clothes"; "an ill-conceived plan" (同)badly, poorly
- presaging ill fortune; "ill omens"; "ill predictions"; "my words with inauspicious thunderings shook heaven"- P.B.Shelley; "a dead and ominous silence prevailed"; "a by-election at a time highly unpropitious for the Government" (同)inauspicious, ominous
- affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function; "ill from the monotony of his suffering" (同)sick
- distressing; "ill manners"; "of ill repute"
- indicating hostility or enmity; "you certainly did me an ill turn"; "ill feelings"; "ill will"
- resulting in suffering or adversity; "ill effects"; "its an ill wind that blows no good"
- inflammation of the brain usually caused by a virus; symptoms include headache and neck pain and drowsiness and nausea and fever (`phrenitis is no longer in scientific use) (同)cephalitis, phrenitis
- 《補語にのみ用いて》『病気で』,気分が悪い(sick) / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》不十分な,好ましくない;正常でない / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》不運な,不吉な / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(道徳的に)『悪い』,邪悪な,敵意(悪意)のある;不きげんな / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『有害な』,悪い,損害を与える / 『悪く』,不正に;残酷に / 『意地悪く』,不親切に;不満足に,不十分に / ほとんど…ない(scarcely) / 《分詞と共に複合語を作って》悪く,まずく,不完全に / 〈U〉 / 悪,罪悪 / 〈U〉危害,災難 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形》苦しみ(悩み)の種,不幸,病気
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Prevalence of tick-borne encephalitis virus (TBEV) RNA in Dermacentor reticulatus ticks from natural and urban environment, Poland.
- Biernat B1, Karbowiak G, Werszko J, Stańczak J.
- Experimental & applied acarology.Exp Appl Acarol.2014 Dec;64(4):543-51. doi: 10.1007/s10493-014-9836-5. Epub 2014 Jul 22.
- Tick-borne encephalitis virus (TBEV) (Flaviviridae, Flavivirus) is an arthropod-borne virus, an etiologic agent of tick-borne encephalitis (TBE), a human infection involving the central nervous system. The disease is endemic in a large region in Eurasia, where it is transmitted mainly by Ixodes rici
- PMID 25047961
- Characterization of a novel insect-specific flavivirus from Brazil: potential for inhibition of infection of arthropod cells with medically important flaviviruses.
- Kenney JL1, Solberg OD2, Langevin SA2, Brault AC3.
- The Journal of general virology.J Gen Virol.2014 Dec;95(Pt 12):2796-808. doi: 10.1099/vir.0.068031-0. Epub 2014 Aug 21.
- In the past decade, there has been an upsurge in the number of newly described insect-specific flaviviruses isolated pan-globally. We recently described the isolation of a novel flavivirus (tentatively designated 'Nhumirim virus'; NHUV) that represents an example of a unique subset of apparently ins
- PMID 25146007
- Force-induced globule-coil transition in laminin binding protein and its role for viral-cell membrane fusion.
- Zaitsev BN1, Benedetti F, Mikhaylov AG, Korneev DV, Sekatskii SK, Karakouz T, Belavin PA, Netesova NA, Protopopova EV, Konovalova SN, Dietler G, Loktev VB.
- Journal of molecular recognition : JMR.J Mol Recognit.2014 Dec;27(12):727-38. doi: 10.1002/jmr.2399.
- The specific interactions of the pairs laminin binding protein (LBP)-purified tick-borne encephalitis viral surface protein E and certain recombinant fragments of this protein, as well as West Nile viral surface protein E and certain recombinant fragments of that protein, are studied by combined met
- PMID 25319621
- louping ill an acute encephalomyelitis affecting mostly sheep and red grouse (Lagopus scoticus), but occasionally other domestic animals and humans, caused by a flavivirus and transmitted by Ixodes ricinus. Clinically it is notable as ...
- ScienceDirect is phasing out support for older versions of Internet Explorer on Jan 12, 2016. For the best product experience, we recommend you upgrade to a newer version of IE or use a different browser: Firefox or Chrome. For ...
- Central European encephalitis、European tick-borne encephalitis、louping ill encephalitis、Russian spring-summer encephalitis、tick-borne encephalitis
- Central European encephalitis、louping ill encephalitis、Powassan encephalitis、Russian spring-summer encephalitis、tick-borne encephalitis
- European tick-borne encephalitis、louping ill encephalitis、Powassan encephalitis、Russian spring-summer encephalitis、tick-borne encephalitis
- Central European encephalitis、European tick-borne encephalitis、louping ill encephalitis、Powassan encephalitis、tick-borne encephalitis
- louping ill encephalitis