- lower extremity、lower limb
- of or characteristic of low rank or importance
- one of lesser rank or station or quality
- having an orbit between the sun and the Earths orbit; "Mercury and Venus are inferior planets"
- lower than a given reference point; "inferior alveolar artery"
- of low or inferior quality
- any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree (同)tree branch
- either of the two halves of a bow from handle to tip; "the upper limb of the bow"
- the graduated arc that is attached to an instrument for measuring angles; "the limb of the sextant"
- (astronomy) the circumferential edge of the apparent disc of the sun or the moon or a planet
- one of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping: arm; leg; wing; flipper
- having or as if having limbs, especially limbs of a specified kind (usually used in combination); "strong-limbed"
- Chinese distance measure; approximately 0.5 kilometers
- (階級・親分・質・程度などが)『下の』,『劣る』, / (位置が)低い,下方の / 目下の者;劣った人
- (動物の)『手足』;(鳥の)翼 / (木の)大枝
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 重度の四肢外傷の手術管理 surgical management of severe extremity injury
- 2. 慢性重症虚血肢の臨床症状および評価 clinical manifestations and evaluation of chronic critical limb ischemia
- 3. 四肢の重症外傷の管理 management of the severely injured extremity
- 4. 心筋虚血および心筋梗塞の診断における心電図 electrocardiogram in the diagnosis of myocardial ischemia and infarction
- 5. 下大静脈フィルター留置とその合併症 placement of inferior vena cava filters and their complications
- Drug eluting stents in the treatment of below the knee arterial occlusive disease.
- Varcoe RL.SourceDepartment of Surgery, Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney, Australia - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Journal of cardiovascular surgery.J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino).2013 Jun;54(3):313-25.
- The use of endovascular techniques for the treatment of occlusive arterial disease below the knee has gained widespread acceptance and is considered by many as the first line treatment for patients with critical limb ischaemia. Tibial angioplasty and stenting have a high rate of technical success an
- PMID 23640354
- Kinematics, kinetics and muscle activation patterns of the upper extremity during simulated forward falls.
- Burkhart TA, Andrews DM.SourceDepartment of Mechanical and Materials Engineering, Western University, 1151 Richmond Street, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 3K7. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Journal of electromyography and kinesiology : official journal of the International Society of Electrophysiological Kinesiology.J Electromyogr Kinesiol.2013 Jun;23(3):688-95. doi: 10.1016/j.jelekin.2013.01.015. Epub 2013 Feb 23.
- The purpose of this study was to explore the effects of fall type and fall height on the kinematics, kinetics, and muscle activation of the upper extremity during simulated forward falls using a novel fall simulation method. Twenty participants were released in a prone position from a Propelled Uppe
- PMID 23461834
- Femoral lateral bowing and varus condylar orientation are prevalent and affect axial alignment of TKA in Koreans.
- Lasam MP, Lee KJ, Chang CB, Kang YG, Kim TK.SourceDepartment of Orthopaedics, Cagayan Valley Medical Center, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, Philippines.
- Clinical orthopaedics and related research.Clin Orthop Relat Res.2013 May;471(5):1472-83. doi: 10.1007/s11999-012-2618-7.
- BACKGROUND: Coronal alignment is considered key to the function and longevity of a TKA. However, most studies do not consider femoral and tibial anatomical features such as lateral femoral bowing and the effects of these features and subsequent alignment on function after TKA are unclear.QUESTIONS/P
- PMID 23011845
- A Case of Severe Cerebral Ischemia after Coil Embolization Hemorrhagic Vertebral Artery Dissecting Aneurysm with PICA Originated from V3 Segment
- limb [lim] 1. one of the paired appendages of the body used in locomotion and grasping; see arm and leg. Called also member, membrum, and extremity. 2. a structure or part resembling an arm or leg. anacrotic limb ascending limb (def. 2).
- Introduction Lower limb pain is a common complaint with many possible causes. In the last 12 months, one in three people will have reported some pain in their lower extremities. While joint diseases and other disorders are ...
- lower extremity, lower limb, inferior limb
- inferior limb、lower extremity