- not qualified or suited for a purpose; "an incompetent secret service"; "the filming was hopeless incompetent"
- someone who is not competent to take effective action (同)incompetent person
- legally not qualified or sufficient; "a wife is usually considered unqualified to testify against her husband"; "incompetent witnesses" (同)unqualified
- not doing a good job; "incompetent at chess" (同)unskilled
- inability of a part or organ to function properly
- lack of physical or intellectual ability or qualifications (同)incompetency
- (人が)無能な,無力な;(物・仕事などが)役に立たない / 無能力者 / (法律上)無資格者
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Oxytocin Tempers Calculated Greed but not Impulsive Defense in Predator-Prey Contests.
- De Dreu CK1, Scholte HS2, van Winden FA3, Ridderinkhof KR2.
- Social cognitive and affective neuroscience.Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci.2014 Aug 19. pii: nsu109. [Epub ahead of print]
- Human cooperation and competition is modulated by oxytocin, a hypothalamic neuropeptide that functions as both hormone and neurotransmitter. Oxytocin's functions can be captured in two explanatory yet largely contradictory frameworks: the fear-dampening (FD) hypothesis that oxytocin has anxiolytic e
- PMID 25140047
- A proof-of-principle robot with potential for the development of a hand-held tactile instrument for minimally-invasive artery cross-clamping.
- Pahlavan P1, Najarian S, Dargahi J, Moini M.
- Journal of medical engineering & technology.J Med Eng Technol.2014 Aug;38(6):295-301. doi: 10.3109/03091902.2014.918198. Epub 2014 Jun 18.
- Abstract One of the most common diseases of the vascular system is abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA), for which the most definitive treatment is surgery. Minimally invasive aorta surgery is a novel method of surgery performed through small incisions and offers significant advantages including less pai
- PMID 24939852
- An X-Linked Sex Ratio Distorter in Drosophila simulans that Kills or Incapacitates Both Non-Carrier Sperm and Sons.
- Rice WR.
- G3 (Bethesda, Md.).G3 (Bethesda).2014 Jul 31. pii: g3.114.013292. doi: 10.1534/g3.114.013292. [Epub ahead of print]
- Genomic conflict occurs when a genomic component gains a reproductive advantage at the expense of the organism as a whole. X-linked segregation distorters kill or incapacitate Y-bearing sperm, thereby gaining a transmission advantage but also reducing male fertility and generating a female-biased se
- PMID 25081980
- Toxicity index and the time taken to incapacitate mice under combustion gases of burning wooden materials
- Wang Song-Yung,Tsai Wei-Chun
- Journal of wood science 50(2), 189-195, 2004-04-25
- NAID 10012911472
- Studies on the Mode of Action of Ambrein as a New Antinociceptive Compound.
- Taha Sadek A.
- The Japanese Journal of Pharmacology 60(2), 67-71, 1992
- … In the hotplate test, ambrein was found to possess antinociceptive activity in mice at doses which did not sedate or incapacitate the animals. …
- NAID 130000840140
- cripple, inability, incapable, incapacitate, incompetence, inefficiency
- Symptoms of orthostatic hypotension vary in severity from mild to incapacitating.(uptodate)