- extending from the back to the belly
- toward or on or near the belly (front of a primate or lower surface of a lower animal); "the ventral aspect of the human body"; "the liver is somewhat ventral in position"; "ventral (or pelvic) fins correspond to the hind limbs of a quadruped"
- belonging to or on or near the back or upper surface of an animal or organ or part; "the dorsal fin is the vertical fin on the back of a fish and certain marine mammals"
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Dorsal-ventral patterning of the neural tube: A tale of three signals.
- Le Dréau G, Martí E.SourceInstituto de Biología Molecular de Barcelona, CSIC, Parc Científic de Barcelona, C/Baldiri i Reixac 20, Barcelona 08028, Spain.
- Developmental neurobiology.Dev Neurobiol.2012 Dec;72(12):1471-81. doi: 10.1002/dneu.22015. Epub 2012 Jul 20.
- Development of the vertebrate nervous system begins with the acquisition of neural identity from the midline dorsal-ectodermal cells of the gastrulating embryos. The subsequent progressive specification of the neural plate along its anterior-posterior and dorsal-ventral (DV) axes allows the generati
- PMID 22821665
- C. elegans dystroglycan coordinates responsiveness of follower axons to dorsal/ventral and anterior/posterior guidance cues.
- Johnson RP, Kramer JM.SourceDepartment of Cell and Molecular Biology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois 60611.
- Developmental neurobiology.Dev Neurobiol.2012 Dec;72(12):1498-515. doi: 10.1002/dneu.22011. Epub 2012 Jul 27.
- Neural development in metazoans is characterized by the establishment of initial process tracts by pioneer axons and the subsequent extension of follower axons along these pioneer processes. Mechanisms governing the fidelity of follower extension along pioneered routes are largely unknown. In C. ele
- PMID 22275151
- Zili antagonizes Bmp signaling to regulate dorsal-ventral patterning during zebrafish early embryogenesis
- Li Dan,Sun Huaqin,Deng Wenqian [他]
- Zoological science 28(6), 397-402, 2011-06
- NAID 40018820825
- Genetic analysis of modifiers for the hooded phenotype in the rat
- Torigoe Daisuke,Asano Atsushi,Yamauchi Hideto,Dang Ruiha,Sasaki Nobuya,Agui Takashi
- Japanese Journal of Veterinary Research 57(4), 175-184, 2010-02
- … We, then, conducted a genome-wide scan on 152 F2 rats for linkage with ratio of pigmented coat area for the dorsal, ventral, and total regions. … In addition, another QTL, D17Rat2, showing highly significant linkage was also detected on Chr 17 in dorsal region phenotype as well as a QTL showing suggestive linkage on Chr15 in ventral region phenotype. …
- NAID 120001944333
- Dorsal Website Under Construction Please be patient as we continue to optimize our website for the best user experience.
- DORSAL VENTRAL RAMI No, vice versa span classfspan classnobr may give rise to. Split into neck to front root. Called the word rami branch of trunk innervation. Region of a as rami to labeled at lower. Some ventral gives off a fiber.
- dorsoventral dorsal-ventral