- the back of the body of a vertebrate or any analogous surface (as the upper or outer surface of an organ or appendage or part); "the dorsum of the foot"
- belonging to or on or near the back or upper surface of an animal or organ or part; "the dorsal fin is the vertical fin on the back of a fish and certain marine mammals"
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Examination of the protective roles of helmet/faceshield and directionality for human head under blast waves.
- Sarvghad-Moghaddam H1, Jazi MS, Rezaei A, Karami G, Ziejewski M.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2015 Dec;18(16):1846-55. doi: 10.1080/10255842.2014.977878. Epub 2014 Nov 21.
- A parametric study was conducted to delineate the efficacy of personal protective equipment (PPE), such as ballistic faceshields and advanced combat helmets, in the case of a blast. The propagations of blast waves and their interactions with an unprotected head, a helmeted one, and a fully protected
- PMID 25413615
- Determination of the axial and circumferential mechanical properties of the skin tissue using experimental testing and constitutive modeling.
- Karimi A1, Navidbakhsh M, Haghighatnama M, Haghi AM.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2015 Dec;18(16):1768-74. doi: 10.1080/10255842.2014.961441. Epub 2014 Sep 30.
- The skin, being a multi-layered material, is responsible for protecting the human body from the mechanical, bacterial, and viral insults. The skin tissue may display different mechanical properties according to the anatomical locations of a body. However, these mechanical properties in different ana
- PMID 25266627
- Protective role of probiotic lactic acid bacteria against dietary fumonisin B1-induced toxicity and DNA-fragmentation in sprague-dawley rats.
- Khalil AA1, Abou-Gabal AE, Abdellatef AA, Khalid AE.
- Preparative biochemistry & biotechnology.Prep Biochem Biotechnol.2015 Aug 18;45(6):530-50. doi: 10.1080/10826068.2014.940969.
- The genus Fusarium, especially F. verticillioides and F. proliferatum, has been found in several agricultural products worldwide, especially in maize. Regardless the occurrence of symptoms, the presence of Fusarium in maize constitutes an imminent risk due to its ability to produce fumonisins, mycot
- PMID 25036875
- Taxonomic review of the Sebastes pachycephalus complex (Scorpaeniformes: Scorpaenidae)
- Kai Yoshiaki,Nakabo Tetsuji
- Zootaxa 3637(5), 541-560, 2013-04-15
- … pachycephalus is distinguishable from the latter in having minute scales below the entire dorsal-fin spine base (vs. lacking minute scales below first to fifth or variously to the posteriormost spine in the latter), dark spots scattered on the dorsal, anal and caudal fins (vs. no distinct dark spots), and lacking distinct colored markings on the dorsum (vs. yellow or reddish-brown markings present). …
- NAID 120005296105
- Sympathetic skin response and heart rate variability as diagnostic tools for the differential diagnosis of lewy body dementia and alzheimer's disease: A diagnostic test study
- Negami Masako,Maruta Takahiro,Takeda Chie,Adachi Yumi,Yoshikawa Hiroaki
- BMJ Open 3(3), 1796, 2013-00-00
- … Methods: For the SSR measurement, surface electrodes were used: the active recording electrode was placed on the palm of the hand and the reference electrode was placed on the dorsum of the same hand. …
- NAID 120005254087
- Effect of Body Position on Skin Perfusion Pressure in Patients With Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- SHINOZAKI Norihiko
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 76(12), 2863-2866, 2012-11-25
- … After patients had been resting supine for 10min (Position I), their SPP was measured at the dorsum of the foot with a laser Doppler probe. …
- NAID 10031126059
- dorsumとは。意味や和訳。[名]（複 -sa 〔-sə〕）1 動物背，（器官などの）背面.2 音声学舌背(したのせ). - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索サービスです。
- They are thickly distributed over the anterior two-thirds of its dorsum, giving to this surface its characteristic roughness. dorsum of eighth abdominal segment with unpaired hump. British Dictionary definitions ə) 1. a technical name ...