- serving to describe or inform or characterized by description; "the descriptive variable"; "a descriptive passage"
- describing the structure of a language; "descriptive grammar"
- a detailed analysis; "he studied the anatomy of crimes"
- the branch of morphology that deals with the structure of animals (同)general anatomy
- 記述的な,叙述的な,説明的な;(…を)記述(説明)している《+『of』+『名』》 / 詳しく述べられた
- 〈U〉解剖学,解剖論 / 〈U〉〈C〉(動植物の)解剖 / 〈C〉(動植物の)構造,組織;人体
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Topographic Anatomy of the Anal Sphincter Complex and Levator Ani Muscle as It Relates to Intersphincteric Resection for Very Low Rectal Disease.
- Tsukada Y1, Ito M, Watanabe K, Yamaguchi K, Kojima M, Hayashi R, Akita K, Saito N.
- Diseases of the colon and rectum.Dis Colon Rectum.2016 May;59(5):426-33. doi: 10.1097/DCR.0000000000000565.
- BACKGROUND: Intersphincteric resection has become a widely used treatment for patients with rectal cancer. However, the detailed anatomy of the anal canal related to this procedure has remained unclear.OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this study was to clarify the detailed anatomy of the anal canal.DESIGN:
- PMID 27050605
- Musculoskeletal architecture of the prey capture apparatus in salamandrid newts with multiphasic lifestyle: does anatomy change during the seasonal habitat switches?
- Heiss E1, Handschuh S2, Aerts P3,4, Van Wassenbergh S3,5.
- Journal of anatomy.J Anat.2016 May;228(5):757-70. doi: 10.1111/joa.12445. Epub 2016 Feb 19.
- Some newt species change seasonally between an aquatic and a terrestrial life as adults, and are therefore repeatedly faced with different physical circumstances that affect a wide range of functions of the organism. For example, it has been observed that seasonally habitat-changing newts display no
- PMID 26892189
- Morphological features of the tongue and laryngeal entrance in two predatory birds with similar feeding preferences: common kestrel (Falco tinnunculus) and Hume's tawny owl (Strix butleri).
- Abumandour MM1, El-Bakary NE2.
- Anatomical science international.Anat Sci Int.2016 Apr 15. [Epub ahead of print]
- The aim of this investigation was to describe the morphological characters of the tongue of two predatory birds with similar feeding preferences, i.e. the common kestrel and Hume's tawny owl. Descriptive information on the lingual morphology of these two birds, particularly Hume's tawny owl, is inco
- PMID 27084364
- Development of Tuberous Cassava Roots under Different Tillage Systems: Descriptive Anatomy
- Bony Landmarks of the Anterior Cruciate Ligament Tibial Footprint A Detailed Analysis Comparing 3-Dimensional Computed Tomography Images to Visual and Histological Evaluations
- Equine Hoof Wall Tubule Density and Morphology
- systematic anatomy
- 記載解剖学 descriptive anatomy