- make multiple identical copies of; "people can clone a sheep nowadays"
- a group of genetically identical cells or organisms derived from a single cell or individual by some kind of asexual reproduction (同)clon
- produced by inbreeding
- of or relating to a clone
- (meteorology) rapid inward circulation of air masses about a low pressure center; circling counterclockwise in the northern hemisphere and clockwise in the southern
- a violent rotating windstorm
- (meteorology) winds spiraling outward from a high pressure center; circling clockwise in the northern hemisphere and counterclockwise in the southern
- a general term for the research activity that creates a copy of some biological entity (a gene or organism or cell)
- 生まれつきの(inborn) / 近親交配による
- 熱帯(温帯)性低気圧 / 大たつまき
||Look up clone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Clone may refer to:
- 1 Biology
- 2 Computing
- 3 Telecommunications
- 4 Entertainment
- 5 Mathematics
- 6 Other uses
- 7 See also
- Cloning, any organism whose genetic information is identical to that of a parent organism from which it was created
- Clone (cell biology), a group of identical cells naturally derived from a common parent cell
- Clone (B-cell biology), a process of immunological B-cell maturation
- Molecular cloning, an exact replica of all or part of a macromolecule (e.g. DNA)
- Clone (computing), computer hardware or software designed to function in the same way as an original
- Video game clone, a software game or game franchise heavily inspired by another
- clone (Linux system call), in C, whereby a process creates a copy of itself
- clone (Java method), a method in the Java programming language for object duplication
- Clone tool, a tool used in image manipulation programs
- Phone cloning, the transfer of identity from one cellular device to another
- Clone (Threshold album), 1998
- Clone (Leo Kottke and Mike Gordon album), 2002
- O Clone, a Brazilian soap opera
- Clone Wars (disambiguation)
- Clone Wars(Star Wars), a TV show and movie set in the Star Wars universe
- Clone trooper, a fictional soldier in the Star Wars universe
- The Clone Saga, a controversial story-line from Marvel Comics' Spider-Man comic books
- Clone (TV series), a 2008 BBC comedy series
- Clone (film), a 2010 film originally released as Womb
- Clone Comet, a type of Prankster Comet from the video game Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Clone (algebra), a collection of functions with certain properties
- Clone (voting), in voting systems analysis, a candidate identical to one already present in an election
- Castro clone, a fashion movement arising from the gay community in the Castro district of San Francisco, California
- A popular term for a replica, particularly when referring to "recreations" of rare and desirable variants of collector cars, or an unlicensed, reverse-engineered copy of a firearm produced in another nation (although the term can also apply to a simple direct copy, created under license).
- Clon, a South Korean dance music duo
- Clonal (disambiguation)
- Clones (disambiguation)
- Cloning (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Single-Cell Lineage Analysis of Oogenesis in Mice.
- Lei L1, Spradling AC2.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2017;1463:125-138.
- Lineage analysis is widely used because it provides a very powerful tool for characterizing the developmental behavior of the cells in vivo. In this chapter, we describe a particularly informative variant of lineage analysis that we term "single-cell lineage analysis". As in traditional lineage anal
- PMID 27734353
- Development of CRISPR/Cas9 for Efficient Genome Editing in Toxoplasma gondii.
- Shen B1, Brown K2, Long S2, Sibley LD3.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2017;1498:79-103.
- Efficient and site-specific alteration of the genome is key to decoding and altering the genomic information of an organism. Over the last couple of years, the RNA-guided Cas9 nucleases derived from the prokaryotic type 2 CRISPR (clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats) systems hav
- PMID 27709570
- Gene Deletion by Synthesis in Yeast.
- Kim J1, Kim DU2, Hoe KL3.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2017;1472:169-85. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-6343-0_13.
- Targeted gene deletion is a useful tool for understanding the function of a gene and its protein product. We have developed an efficient and robust gene deletion approach in yeast that employs oligonucleotide-based gene synthesis. This approach requires a deletion cassette composed of three modules:
- PMID 27671940
- Shuffle Optimizer: A Program to Optimize DNA Shuffling for Protein Engineering.
- Milligan JN1, Garry DJ2.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2017;1472:35-45. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-6343-0_3.
- DNA shuffling is a powerful tool to develop libraries of variants for protein engineering. Here, we present a protocol to use our freely available and easy-to-use computer program, Shuffle Optimizer. Shuffle Optimizer is written in the Python computer language and increases the nucleotide homology b
- PMID 27671930
- Abundance and Community Structure of Bacteria on Asian Dust Particles Collected in Beijing, China, during the Asian Dust Season
- 症例 治療に難渋したPanton-Valentine leukocidin陽性黄色ブドウ球菌(USA300)による脛骨骨髄炎の1例
- Overexpression and gene amplification of both ERBB2 and EGFR in an esophageal squamous cell carcinoma revealed by fluorescence in situ hybridization, multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification and immunohistochemistry
- 任意粒度機能モデルコードクローン検出手法のリファクタリング理解への適用の試み (ディペンダブルコンピューティング)
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 115(249), 41-46, 2015-10-13
- NAID 40020650136
- サンプル .clone()メソッドはマッチした要素の子(子孫)要素とテキストノードも含め、出来るだけコピーするように動作します。 ページ上の要素のコピーに、.clone()メソッドを挿入系のメソッドと組み合わせて使用すると便利です。
- clone (klōn) n. A group of genetically identical cells descended from a single common ancestor, such as a bacterial colony whose members arose from a single original cell as a result of binary fission. An organism descended ...
- clone (klōn) n. 1. A group of cells or organisms that are descended from and genetically identical to a single progenitor, such as a bacterial colony whose members arose from a single original cell. 2. An organism developed ...
- clone、inbred strain、inbred line、pure line、inbred
- clone、inbred line、inbred strain、inbreed、inbreeding、pure line