- being long-lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering; "chronic indigestion"; "a chronic shortage of funds"; "a chronic invalid"
- of long duration; "chronic money problems" (同)continuing
- habitual; "a chronic smoker" (同)inveterate
- dance to disco music
- a public dance hall for dancing to recorded popular music (同)discotheque
- popular dance music (especially in the late 1970s); melodic with a regular bass beat; intended mainly for dancing at discotheques (同)disco music
- having a flat circular shape (同)discoidal, disklike, disclike, disk-shaped, disc-shaped
- any of several forms of ulcerative skin disease
- a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Centaurus
- (病気が)長期にわたる,慢性の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》常習の,癖になった
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The Sarawak lupus cohort: clinical features and disease patterns of 633 SLE patients in a single tertiary centre from East Malaysia.
- Teh CL1, Ling GR, Aishah WS.
- Rheumatology international.Rheumatol Int.2015 Jan;35(1):153-7. doi: 10.1007/s00296-014-3057-4. Epub 2014 Jun 7.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) has been well studied in West Malaysian populations but lacking in East Malaysian populations. The aim of this study was to examine the clinical features and disease patterns of patients with SLE in a multiethnic East Malaysian population in Sarawak. All SLE patien
- PMID 24906574
- Treatment of coexistent psoriasis and lupus erythematosus.
- Varada S1, Gottlieb AB2, Merola JF3, Saraiya AR4, Tintle SJ5.
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.J Am Acad Dermatol.2014 Dec 6. pii: S0190-9622(14)02118-5. doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2014.10.038. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The coexistence of psoriasis and lupus erythematosus (LE) is rare. Anecdotal evidence suggests that anti-tumor necrosis factor alfa (TNF-α) agents may be efficacious in LE, although their use is commonly avoided in this disease because of concern for lupus flare.OBJECTIVE: We sought to
- PMID 25486913
- Accelerated photoaging induced by voriconazole treated with Q-switched Nd:YAG laser: case report and review of the literature.
- Alberdi Soto M1, Aguado Gil L, Pretel Irazabal M, Bonaut Iriarte B, Irarrázabal Armendariz I, Lera Imbuluzqueta JM, Bernad Alonso I, Ivars Ileo M.
- Journal of cosmetic and laser therapy : official publication of the European Society for Laser Dermatology.J Cosmet Laser Ther.2014 Dec;16(6):314-6. doi: 10.3109/14764172.2014.957215. Epub 2014 Sep 25.
- Voriconazole is an antifungal agent mainly used against aspergillosis. Given its wide spectrum of action and limited adverse effects, it has replaced amphotericin B as the drug of choice in the prophylactic treatment of immunocompromised patients. Several adverse effects are caused by this drug with
- PMID 25148408
- High ratio of IgG4-positive plasma cell infiltration in cutaneous plasmacytosis-is this a cutaneous manifestation of IgG4-related disease?
- Miyagawa-Hayashino Aya,Matsumura Yumi,Kawakami Fumi,Asada Hideo,Tanioka Miki,Yoshizawa Akihiko,Mikami Yoshiki,Kotani Hirokazu,Nakashima Yasuaki,Miyachi Yoshiki,Manabe Toshiaki
- Human Pathology 40(9), 1269-1277, 2009-09-00
- … The ratios of IgG4+ to IgG+ plasma cells were assessed using skin biopsy specimens with pemphigus (n = 7), discoid lupus erythematosus (n = 5), and morphea (n = 2) (mean ratios, 19%, 0%, and 0%, respectively); … Although cutaneous plasmacytosis could be a chronic allergic hypersensitivity reaction, our findings raise the possibility of a relationship in pathogenesis between cutaneous plasmacytosis and IgG4-related sclerosing disease. …
- NAID 120001587285
- Oral Discoid Lupus Erythematosus: Histopathologic Diagnosis at the Light Micro-scopic Level
- Sharma Preeti,Saxena Susmita,Sreenivasan Venkatraman,Rathod Vanita
- International Journal of Oral-Medical Sciences 8(2), 107-111, 2009
- … Lupus erythematosus (LE) may be seen in one of two well-recognized forms, systemic (acute) lupus erythematosus (SLE) and discoid (chronic) lupus erythematosus (DLE), both of which may have oral manifestations. … Oral discoid lesions may be observed in patients with SLE. …
- NAID 130000411463
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma Complicating an Untreated Chronic Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (CDLE) Lesion in a Black Female
- GUPTA Usha,BARMAN Krishna Deb,SAIFY Khozema
- Journal of dermatology 32(12), 1010-1013, 2005-12-01
- NAID 10020272185
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus Definition Discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE) is a disease in which coin-shaped (discoid) red bumps appear on the skin. Description The disease called discoid lupus erythematosus only affects the ...
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus (CLE) can be divided into 3 main subtypes: acute, subacute, and chronic, all of which demonstrate photosensitivity. ... Although the prognosis of patients ...
- discoid lupus erythematosus, DLE
- lupus erythematodes discoides
- 慢性円板状エリテマトーデス, chronic discoid lupus erythematosus, CDLE
- chronic discoid lupus erythematosus
- lupus erythematosus