- Penicillium notatum
- fungus causing a serious disease in tobacco plants characterized by bluish-grey mildew on undersides of leaves (同)Peronospora tabacina
- used to signify the Union forces in the American Civil War (who wore blue uniforms); "a ragged blue line"
- blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime; "he had eyes of bright blue" (同)blueness
- any of numerous small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae
- blue clothing; "she was wearing blue"
- any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are blue; "the Union army was a vast blue"
- of the color intermediate between green and violet; having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky; "Octobers bright blue weather"- Helen Hunt Jackson; "a blue flame"; "blue haze of tobacco smoke" (同)bluish, blueish
- causing dejection; "a blue day"; "the dark days of the war"; "a week of rainy depressing weather"; "a disconsolate winter landscape"; "the first dismal dispiriting days of November"; "a dark gloomy day"; "grim rainy weather" (同)dark, dingy, disconsolate, dismal, gloomy, grim, sorry, drab, drear, dreary
- suggestive of sexual impropriety; "a blue movie"; "blue jokes"; "he skips asterisks and gives you the gamy details"; "a juicy scandal"; "a naughty wink"; "naughty words"; "racy anecdotes"; "a risque story"; "spicy gossip" (同)gamy, gamey, juicy, naughty, racy, risque, spicy
- morally rigorous and strict; "the puritan work ethic"; "puritanic distaste for alcohol"; "she was anything but puritanical in her behavior" (同)puritanic, puritanical
- turn blue
- fit tightly, follow the contours of; "The dress molds her beautiful figure"
- become moldy; spoil due to humidity; "The furniture molded in the old house" (同)mildew
- a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter (同)mould
- loose soil rich in organic matter (同)mould
- a distinctive nature, character, or type; "a leader in the mold of her predecessors" (同)mould
- container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens (同)mould, cast
- sculpture produced by molding (同)mould, molding, moulding, modeling, clay sculpture
- a dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold; "a lobster mold"; "a gelatin dessert made in a mold" (同)mould
- the act of creating something by casting it in a mold (同)casting
- a decorative strip used for ornamentation or finishing (同)moulding
- a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge (同)moulding, border
- a state of depression; "he had a bad case of the blues" (同)blue devils, megrims, vapors, vapours
- a type of folksong that originated among Black Americans at the beginning of the 20th century; has a melancholy sound from repeated use of blue notes
- a process that makes something blue (or bluish) (同)blueing
- used to whiten laundry or hair or give it a bluish tinge (同)blueing, blue
- 『青い』,あい色の / 青黒い / 《話》陰気な,憂うつな / 〈U〉『青色』,あい色;青色の着物 / 〈U〉〈C〉青色絵の具,あい色染料 / 《the~》《詩》青空,青い海 / 《the blues》《話》気のふさぎ,うれいの色 / 《the blues》《ときに単数扱い》(ジャズ音楽の)ブルース / …'を'青色にする
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The new Schiff base 4-[(4-Hydroxy-3-fluoro-5-methoxy-benzylidene)amino]-1,5-dimethyl-2-phenyl-1,2-dihydro-pyrazol-3-one: Experimental, DFT calculational studies and in vitro antimicrobial activity.
- İskeleli NO1, Alpaslan YB2, Direkel Ş3, Ertürk AG4, Süleymanoğlu N5, Ustabaş R6.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2015 Mar 15;139:356-66. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.12.071. Epub 2014 Dec 25.
- The synthesized Schiff base, 4-[(4-Hydroxy-3-fluoro-5-methoxy-benzylidene)amino]-1,5-dimethyl-2-phenyl-1,2-dihydro-pyrazol-3-one (I), has been characterized by (13)C NMR, (1)H NMR, 2D NMR ((1)H-(1)H COSY and (13)C APT), FT-IR, UV-vis and X-ray single-crystal techniques. Molecular geometry of the com
- PMID 25574656
- Diversity of Yeast and Mold Species from a Variety of Cheese Types.
- Banjara N1, Suhr MJ, Hallen-Adams HE.
- Current microbiology.Curr Microbiol.2015 Feb 19. [Epub ahead of print]
- To generate a comprehensive profile of viable fungi (yeasts and molds) on cheese as it is purchased by consumers, 44 types of cheese were obtained from a local grocery store from 1 to 4 times each (depending on availability) and sampled. Pure cultures were obtained and identified by DNA sequence of
- PMID 25694357
- Arabidopsis thaliana defense response to the ochratoxin A-producing strain (Aspergillus ochraceus 3.4412).
- Hao J1, Wu W, Wang Y, Yang Z, Liu Y, Lv Y, Zhai Y, Yang J, Liang Z, Huang K, Xu W.
- Plant cell reports.Plant Cell Rep.2015 Feb 10. [Epub ahead of print]
- KEY MESSAGE: OTA-producing strain Aspergillus ochraceus induc ed necrotic lesions, ROS accumulation and defense responses in Arabidopsis . Primary metabolic and defense-related proteins changed in proteomics. Ascorbate-glutathione cycle and voltage-dependent anion-selective channel proteins fluctuat
- PMID 25666274
- 山家 一哲,高橋 哲也,石井 香奈子 [他],加藤 光弘,小林 康志
- 園芸学研究 14(1), 83-87, 2015
- 青色LED光（最大波長465 nm，80 µmol・m−2・s−1）照射が，収穫後のウンシュウミカンの青かび病抑制と果実品質に及ぼす影響について検討した．果実に青かび病菌を接種後，6日間青色LED光照射を行った結果，照射果は無照射果と比較して，腐敗部（軟化部，菌糸部，胞子形成部）が有意に小さくなった．続いて，最初に青色LED光を6日間果実に照射した後，果実に青かび病菌を付傷接種し，腐敗部の広がりを …
- NAID 130005063754
- 飯浜 春奈,IIHAMA Haruna
- 法政大学大学院紀要（理工学・工学研究科編） (55), 2014-03-24
- … Disease names e.g., fairy bells gray mold, fairy bells anthracnose, Ruscus blue mold, Ginger southern blight,Ginger sooty leaf blotch were newly proposed for five of them. …
- NAID 120005524559
- Intracellular Material Injection to Cell Population by Photochemical Local Cell Membrane Perforation
- , , , , , , , , ,
- 生体医工学 52(Supplement), O-198-O-199, 2014
- … The system had still some instability but in this study, we modified the whole system to improve the mechanical accurancy.The perforator is processed by nanoimprint, with a novel fine mold. … Excitation light is blue bandpass filtered 100W mercury lamp beam. …
- NAID 130004948164
- ZOZOTOWNは2879ブランドのトップス・パンツ・ワンピースなど人気アイテムを多数取り揃えるファッション通販サイトです。 BLUE WORK（ブルーワーク）の最新トレンドアイテムをオンラインでご購入いただけます。
- Penicillium notatum、blue mold