- fix to; attach; "append a charm to the necklace" (同)tag on, tack on, tack, hang_on
- add to the very end; "He appended a glossary to his novel where he used an invented language" (同)add_on, supplement, affix
- a component that is added to something to improve it; "the addition of a bathroom was a major improvement"; "the addition of cinnamon improved the flavor" (同)add-on, improver
- the act of adding one thing to another; "the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"; "the addition of a leap day every four years"
- a suburban area laid out in streets and lots for a future residential area
- a quantity that is added; "there was an addition to property taxes this year"; "they recorded the cattles gain in weight over a period of weeks" (同)increase, gain
- constitute an addition; "This paper will add to her reputation"
- make an addition (to); join or combine or unite with others; increase the quality, quantity, size or scope of; "We added two students to that dorm room"; "She added a personal note to her letter"; "Add insult to injury"; "Add some extra plates to the dinner table"
- make an addition by combining numbers; "Add 27 and 49, please!" (同)add together
- state or say further; "`It doesnt matter, he supplied" (同)append, supply
- 〈U〉(…を…に)『付け加えること』,追加《+『of』+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉加法,足し算 / 〈C〉(…に)加えられた物,足した物,《米》(家の)建て増し部分《+『to』+『名』》
- 1〈二つ以上のもの〉'を'『合計する』《+『名』+『up』(『together』),+『up』(『together』)+『名』》 / (…に)…'を'『加える』,足す,付け足す《+『名』+『to』(『and』)+『名』》 / 《『add』+『that』『節』》…‘と'つけ加える / 足し算をする,加える
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- TTSS2-deficient hha mutant of Salmonella Typhimurium exhibits significant systemic attenuation in immunocompromised hosts.
- Vishwakarma V, Pati NB, Ray S, Das S, Suar M.Author information School of Biotechnology; KIIT University; Bhubaneswar, India.AbstractNon-typhoidal Salmonella (NTS) infections are emerging as leading problem worldwide and the variations in host immune status append to the concern of NTS. Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium is one of the causative agents of NTS infections and has been extensively studied. The inactivation of Salmonella pathogenicity island 2 (SPI2) encoded type-III secretion system 2 (TTSS2) has been reported rendering the strain incapable for systemic dissemination to host sites and has also been proposed as live-attenuated vaccine. However, infections from TTSS2-deficient Salmonella have also been reported. In this study, mutant strain MT15 was developed by inactivation of the hemolysin expression modulating protein (hha) in TTSS2-deficient S. Typhimurium background. The MT15 strain showed significant level of attenuation in immune-deprived murine colitis model when tested in iNos(-/-), IL10(-/-), and CD40L(-/-) mice groups in C57BL/6 background. Further, the mutation in hha does not implicate any defect in bacterial colonization to the host gut. The long-term infection of developed mutant strain conferred protective immune responses to suitably immunized streptomycin pre-treated C57BL/6 mice. The immunization enhanced the CD4(+) and CD8(+) cell types involved in bacterial clearance. The serum IgG and luminal secretory IgA (sIgA) was also found to be elevated after the due course of infection. Additionally, the immunized C57BL/6 mice were protected from the subsequent lethal infection of Salmonella Typhimurium. Collectively, these findings implicate the involvement of hemolysin expression modulating protein (Hha) in establishment of bacterial infection. In light of the observed attenuation of the developed mutant strain, this study proposes the possible significance of SPI2-deficient hha mutant as an alternative live-attenuated vaccine strain for use against lethal Salmonella infections.
- Virulence.Virulence.2014 Feb 15;5(2):311-20. doi: 10.4161/viru.27605. Epub 2014 Jan 8.
- Non-typhoidal Salmonella (NTS) infections are emerging as leading problem worldwide and the variations in host immune status append to the concern of NTS. Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium is one of the causative agents of NTS infections and has been extensively studied. The inactivation of Sa
- PMID 24401482
- A combined approach of quantitative interaction proteomics and live-cell imaging reveals a regulatory role for endoplasmic reticulum (ER) reticulon homology proteins in peroxisome biogenesis.
- David C1, Koch J, Oeljeklaus S, Laernsack A, Melchior S, Wiese S, Schummer A, Erdmann R, Warscheid B, Brocard C.Author information 1University of Vienna, Max F. Perutz Laboratories, Center of Molecular Biology, Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Dr. Bohr-Gasse 9, A-1030, Vienna, Austria.AbstractPeroxisome biogenesis initiates at the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) and maturation allows for the formation of metabolically active organelles. Yet, peroxisomes can also multiply by growth and division. Several proteins, called peroxins, are known to participate in these processes but little is known about their organization to orchestrate peroxisome proliferation. Here, we demonstrate that regulation of peroxisome proliferation relies on the integrity of the tubular ER network. Using a dual track SILAC-based quantitative interaction proteomics approach, we established a comprehensive network of stable as well as transient interactions of the peroxin Pex30p, an integral membrane protein. Through association with merely ER resident proteins, in particular with proteins containing a reticulon homology domain, and with other peroxins, Pex30p designates peroxisome contact sites at ER subdomains. We show that Pex30p traffics through the ER and segregates in punctae to which peroxisomes specifically append, and we ascertain its transient interaction with all subunits of the COPI coatomer complex suggesting the involvement of a vesicle-mediated transport. We establish that the membrane protein Pex30p facilitates the connection of peroxisomes to the ER. Taken together, our data indicate that Pex30p-containing protein complexes act as focal points from which peroxisomes can form and that the tubular ER architecture organized by the reticulon homology proteins Rtn1p, Rtn2p and Yop1p controls this process.
- Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP.Mol Cell Proteomics.2013 Sep;12(9):2408-25. doi: 10.1074/mcp.M112.017830. Epub 2013 May 20.
- Peroxisome biogenesis initiates at the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) and maturation allows for the formation of metabolically active organelles. Yet, peroxisomes can also multiply by growth and division. Several proteins, called peroxins, are known to participate in these processes but little is known
- PMID 23689284
- High throughput characterizations of poly(A) site choice in plants.
- Ma L1, Pati PK, Liu M, Li QQ, Hunt AG.Author information 1Department of Plant and Soil Sciences, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA.AbstractThe polyadenylation of mRNA in eukaryotes is an important biological process. In recent years, significant progress has been made in the field of mRNA polyadenylation owing to the advent of the next generation DNA sequencing technologies. The high-throughput sequencing capabilities have resulted in the direct experimental determinations of large numbers of polyadenylation sites, analysis of which has revealed a vast potential for the regulation of gene expression in eukaryotes. These collections have been generated using specialized sequencing methods that are targeted to the junction of 3'-UTR and the poly(A) tail. Here we present three variations of such a protocol that has been used for the analysis of alternative polyadenylation in plants. While all these methods use oligo-dT as an anchor to the 3'-end, they differ in the means of generating an anchor for the 5'-end in order to produce PCR products suitable for effective Illumina sequencing; the use of different methods to append 5' adapters expands the possible utility of these approaches. These methods are versatile, reproducible, and may be used for gene expression analysis as well as global determinations of poly(A) site choice.
- Methods (San Diego, Calif.).Methods.2013 Jul 11. pii: S1046-2023(13)00249-1. doi: 10.1016/j.ymeth.2013.06.037. [Epub ahead of print]
- The polyadenylation of mRNA in eukaryotes is an important biological process. In recent years, significant progress has been made in the field of mRNA polyadenylation owing to the advent of the next generation DNA sequencing technologies. The high-throughput sequencing capabilities have resulted in
- PMID 23851255
- 1H, 13C and 15N backbone and side-chain resonance assignments of a family 36 carbohydrate binding module of xylanase from Paenibacillus campinasensis.
- Wang YS1, Ko CH, Chang HT, Yang KJ, Chen YJ, Huang SJ, Fang PJ, Chang CF, Tzou DL.Author information 1School of Forestry and Resource Conservation, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC.AbstractPaenibacillus campinasensis BL11 isolated from black liquor secretes multiple glycoside hydrolases (GHs) against all kinds of polysaccharides. GH consists of a catalytic module and non-catalytic carbohydrate-binding modules (CBMs), in which CBMs append to the catalytic module, mediating specific interactions with insoluble carbohydrates to promote the hydrolysis efficiency of the cognate enzyme. Endo-β-1,4-xylanase (XylX) is one of the GHs reveals high enzymatic activity in a wide range of pH and thermal endurance, suitable for bioconversion and bio-refinement applications. In this work, we report the resonance assignments of a family 36 CBM (characterized as CBM36) derived from XylX. Our investigations will facilitate molecular structure determination and molecular dynamics analysis of CBMs.
- Biomolecular NMR assignments.Biomol NMR Assign.2013 Jul 9. [Epub ahead of print]
- Paenibacillus campinasensis BL11 isolated from black liquor secretes multiple glycoside hydrolases (GHs) against all kinds of polysaccharides. GH consists of a catalytic module and non-catalytic carbohydrate-binding modules (CBMs), in which CBMs append to the catalytic module, mediating specific int
- PMID 23835623
- Hybrid-P2P技術を活用した研究室内資料共有システムにおけるインデックスサーバ登録時のキーワード自動付与機能の開発 (教育工学)
- 管納 雅人,井口 信和
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 113(229), 29-32, 2013-09-28
- NAID 40019824548
- Word representation of streamline topologies for structurally stable vortex flows in multiply connected domains
- Yokoyama Tomoo,Sakajo Takashi
- Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical & Engineering Sciences 469(2150), 20120558, 2013-02-08
- … Starting from some basic structurally stable streamline patterns in the disc of low genus, we repeat some fundamental operations that append a streamline pattern with increasing one genus to them. …
- NAID 120005228078
- 微小径エンドミル加工における溝加工精度に関する研究 (第2報):—側壁加工における側壁位置誤差—
- 桝田 正美,艾 靖宇,堀内 宰 [他],柴田 隆行,村上 良彦
- 精密工学会誌 79(3), 253-259, 2013
- … Therefore, finish milling following the tool-width milling is required to append for improving the groove accuracy. …
- NAID 130003369803
- 曽和 具之,見寺 貞子,かわい ひろゆき,福崎 千晃,Tomoyuki SOWA,Sadako MITERA,Hiroyuki KAWAI,Chiaki FUKUZAKI
- 芸術工学2012, 2012-11-30
- … present the data that participants consider deeply after the workshop ended.In this research, we develop the system that can record, edit and share a process of discussions in multiple simultaneous using multi media.Points of the system is as follows:1) Creating a documentation using digital media on real time.2) Sharing the documentation via Internet, participants or students can reflect their behavior.3) Via Social Network System, participant or student can append own information and share some different meaning around the other participants or …
- NAID 120005007533
- 『初音ミク・アペンド（MIKU APPEND）』は、バーチャルシンガー『VOCALOID2 初音ミク』に様々な声の表情を加えるための追加音声ライブラリ・パックです。 ... VOCALOID2 Editor 音符（メロディ）と歌詞を入力する方法は、とても簡単 ...
- append public StringBuilder append(String str) 指定された文字列をこの文字シーケンスに追加します。 String 引数の文字が、順番にこのシーケンスに追加されます。その結果、引数の長さの分だけこの シーケンスの長さが増えます。str が ...
- append(content) 各要素に引数で指定したコンテンツを追加する。 これは、全ての要素に対して appendChild を行うことに近く、操作後はDOMに要素が追加された状態になる。 引数 contents String,Element,jQuery 追加する文字列、DOM ...