- any substance (as a toxin or enzyme) that stimulates an immune response in the body (especially the production of antibodies)
- of or relating to antigens
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Fabrication of chitosan microspheres using vanillin/TPP dual crosslinkers for protein antigens encapsulation.
- Walke S1, Srivastava G1, Nikalje M1, Doshi J2, Kumar R2, Ravetkar S2, Doshi P3.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2015 Sep 5;128:188-98. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2015.04.020. Epub 2015 Apr 21.
- Microspheres were prepared from water soluble chitosan using dual vanillin/TPP crosslinkers. Placebo (C1), Bovine serum albumin (BSA) (C2), monovalent tetanus toxoid (TT) (C3) and divalent tetanus (TT) and diphtheria toxoids (DT) (C4) encapsulated microspheres were studied in terms of size (1-4μm),
- PMID 26005155
- Pulmonary monoclonal antibody delivery via a portable microfluidic nebulization platform.
- Cortez-Jugo C, Qi A1, Rajapaksa A2, Friend JR1, Yeo LY1.
- Biomicrofluidics.Biomicrofluidics.2015 Apr 8;9(5):052603. doi: 10.1063/1.4917181. eCollection 2015.
- Nebulizers have considerable advantages over conventional inhalers for pulmonary drug administration, particularly because they do not require coordinated breath actuation to generate and deliver the aerosols. Nevertheless, besides being less amenable to miniaturization and hence portability, some n
- PMID 25945147
- A label-free impedimetric immunosensor for direct determination of the textile dye Disperse Orange 1.
- Yang J1, Gomes da Rocha C2, Wang S3, Pupim Ferreira AA4, Yamanaka H5.
- Talanta.Talanta.2015 Sep 1;142:183-9. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2015.04.042. Epub 2015 Apr 24.
- A strategy for a label-free impedimetric immunosensor is described for detection of the textile dye Disperse Orange 1 (DO1). The compounds 1,12-diaminododecane (DADD) and then 1,7-diaminoheptane (DAH) were firstly successively grafted onto a glassy carbon electrode (GCE) surface by electro-oxidation
- PMID 26003710
- Immunochromatographic assay for quantitative and sensitive detection of hepatitis B virus surface antigen using highly luminescent quantum dot-beads.
- Shen J1, Zhou Y2, Fu F3, Xu H4, Lv J3, Xiong Y5, Wang A6.
- Talanta.Talanta.2015 Sep 1;142:145-9. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2015.04.058. Epub 2015 Apr 27.
- Hepatitis B virus infection is one of the major causes of hepatitis, liver cirrhosis and liver cancer. In this study, we used highly luminescent quantum dot-beads (QBs) as signal amplification probes in the sandwich immunochromatographic assay (ICA) for ultrasensitive and quantitative detection of h
- PMID 26003704
- CAR-T遺伝子治療の現状と今後の展開 (第77回日本血液学会学術集会 教育講演特集号) -- (免疫・細胞・遺伝子治療/輸血)
- The diagnostic accuracy of three rapid diagnostic tests for typhoid fever at Chittagong Medical College Hospital, Chittagong, Bangladesh
- Maude Rapeephan R.,de Jong Hanna K.,Wijedoru Lalith,Fukushima Masako,Ghose Aniruddha,Samad Rasheda,Hossain Mohammed Amir,Karim Mohammed Rezaul,Faiz Mohammed Abul,Parry Christopher M.
- Tropical Medicine & International Health 20(10), 1376-1384, 2015-10
- … Typhi O antigen, CTKBiotech Onsite Typhoid IgG/IgM Combo Rapid-test cassette lateral flow assay detecting IgG and IgM antibodies against S. …
- NAID 120005656401
- High-dose cyclophosphamide induces specific tumor immunity with concomitant recruitment of LAMP1/CD107a-expressing CD4-positive T cells into tumor sites
- Naito Tatsushi,Baba Tomohisa,Takeda Kazuyoshi,Sasaki Soichiro,Nakamoto Yasunari,Mukaida Naofumi
- Cancer Letters 336(1), 93-96, 2015-09-28
- … CTX treatment induced the rapid recruitment of CD4+ T cells into the tumors, and these recruited cells initiated expression of LAMP1/CD107a, a cytotoxic granule molecule, and granzyme B in the absence of antigen presentation at draining lymph nodes and proliferation in the tumor tissues. …
- NAID 120005646680
- Isolation and characterization of antigen-specific alpaca (Lama pacos) VHH antibodies by biopanning followed by high-throughput sequencing
- Miyazaki Nobuo,Kiyose Norihiko,Akazawa Yoko [他]
- The journal of biochemistry 158(3), 205-215, 2015-09
- NAID 40020593511
- ... antigen pronunciation, antigen translation, English dictionary definition of antigen. also an·ti·gene n. A substance that when introduced into the body stimulates the production of an antibody. Antigens include toxins, bacteria ...
- antigen [an´tĭ-jen] any substance capable, under appropriate conditions, of inducing a specific immune response and reacting with the products of that response; that is, with specific antibody or specifically sensitized T lymphocytes, or both.
- An antigen is any substance that causes your immune system to produce antibodies against it. An antigen may be a foreign substance from the environment, such as chemicals, bacteria, viruses, or pollen. An antigen ...
- antigen Ag
- hepatitis D antigen
- immune complex