- of or relating to antigens
- any substance (as a toxin or enzyme) that stimulates an immune response in the body (especially the production of antibodies)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Differences of SiHa (Human Cancer of Cervix) and BMG-1 (Brain Glioma) Cell Lines as 2D and 3D Cultures.
- Ravi M, Sah S, Bhammar R.SourceDepartment of Human Genetics, Faculty of Biomedical Sciences, Technology and Research, Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai, India.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2014 Feb;229(2):127-31. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24433.
- Cell cultures have seen much progress in the numbers available cell lines, their applications and culture techniques. Three dimensional cultures and co-cultures are examples of strategies that bring in vitro conditions closer to natural in vivo systems. We describe here, the formation of cell aggreg
- PMID 23881600
- Comparative efficacy of blood cell immunocamouflage by membrane grafting of methoxypoly(ethylene glycol) and polyethyloxazoline.
- Kyluik-Price DL, Li L, Scott MD.SourceCanadian Blood Services, University of British Columbia, Life Sciences Centre, 2350 Health Sciences Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3, Canada; The Centre for Blood Research, University of British Columbia, Life Sciences Centre, 2350 Health Sciences Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3, Canada; Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2014 Jan;35(1):412-22. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2013.09.016. Epub 2013 Sep 25.
- The grafting of low-immunogenic polymers to cells dramatically reduces antigenic recognition and immunogenicity of allogeneic donor cells consequent to steric and charge camouflage (i.e., immunocamouflage). While methoxypoly(ethylene glycol) [mPEG] has historically been utilized for the immunocamouf
- PMID 24074839
- Activation of the TCR Complex by Small Chemical Compounds.
- Louis-Dit-Sully C, Schamel WW.SourceFaculty of Biology, Department of Molecular Immunology, Institute of Biology III, University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany.
- EXS.EXS.2014;104:25-39. doi: 10.1007/978-3-0348-0726-5_3.
- Small chemical compounds and certain metal ions can activate T cells, resulting in drug hypersensitivity reactions that are a main problem in pharmacology. Mostly, the drugs generate new antigenic epitopes on peptide-major histocompatibility complex (MHC) molecules that are recognized by the T-cell
- PMID 24214616
- Leptotrombidiumに感染したOrientia tsutsugamushiの抗原型の単クローン抗体を用いた蛍光顕微鏡による解析
- URAKAMI Hiroshi,OKUBO Koji,FUKUHARA Masahiro [他]
- 衛生動物 = Medical entomology and zoology 65(2), 73-77, 2014-06-25
- NAID 40020160430
- Prediction of CTL epitope, in silico modeling and functional analysis of cytolethal distending toxin (CDT) protein of Campylobacter jejuni.
- Ingale Arun G,Goto Susumu
- BMC research notes 7, 2014-02-19
- … A total of fifty five antigenic determinants were predicted and prediction results of CTL epitopes revealed that five MHC ligand are found in CDT. …
- NAID 120005399108
- Characterization of a Gene Family Encoding SEA (Sea-urchin Sperm Protein, Enterokinase and Agrin)-Domain Proteins with Lectin-Like and Heme-Binding Properties from Schistosoma japonicum
- Mbanefo Evaristus Chibunna,Kikuchi Mihoko,Huy Nguyen Tien,Shuaibu Mohammed Nasir,Cherif Mahamoud Sama,Yu Chuanxin,Wakao Masahiro,Suda Yasuo,Hirayama Kenji
- PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases 8(1), e2644, 2014-01-09
- … The native proteins were oligomers, antigenic, and are localized on adult worm teguments and gastrodermis; …
- NAID 120005438849
- antigenic /an·ti·gen·ic/ (an-tĭ-jen´ik) having the properties of an antigen. antigenic. See antigen. antigenic having the properties of an antigen. antigenic competition the immune response to an antigen may be reduced if an unrelated ...
- Antigenic definition, Immunology. any substance that can stimulate the production of antibodies and combine specifically with them. See more. Thesaurus Translator Reference Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary ...
- antigenic shift